Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Does Juju Really Exists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Juju Really Exists? (1594 Views)

Any Evidence That Christ Really Exists Without A Bible Backing / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Juju Really Exists? by Soso990240(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Personally,I don't know why it is so difficult for me to believe that such exists.I have heard a lot of stories,watched deliverances and the rest,but I still can't believe that they are real.If you have any personal experience with juju or anything fetish,share with us.
Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
You won't believe cos you've never been oppressed. I used not to believe it... Man, if you live in atlanta, ikeja et al, which devil has your time sef but if you've ever been in a remote village of Ekiti, you go no say devil pass devil... I mean when we went for a community public health consolidation program @Imesi Ile in osun state, i used my eyes koro koro saw the handiwork of darkness. Thank God we were posted by government. (and of course, we also were fire brand). U go just hear someone knocking your door at midnight, greeting you...just don't answer o or else you are a gonna. We spent 1month...and even the most fornicating guy never sleep with their daughters. Who wan die,
Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Juju is very real, anyone travelling to my village without serious prayers will never come back the same...you can imagine the last time a man travelled for burial, everyone left their slippers outside when they visited the familyhouse of the bereaved, only for the man to come out looking for one leg of his slippers...he came back to jos...and after some days, fell sick and died
Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by Alvelt14(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
It has existed be4 my great grandmother was born, it is still existing and it will continue to exist.
Even the white men belief it exist, from their movie to name a few
Legend of the seeker
Merlin
The vampire diaries(this especially)
Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't know. I've not had a first hand experience, it may exist though.
Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by davien(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'd like to know myself...people just keep claiming it.
Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by tobechi20(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Juju is to traditional religion
what olive oil is to christianity

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by dorox(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Valued:
Juju is very real, anyone travelling to my village without serious prayers will never come back the same...you can imagine the last time a man travelled for burial, everyone left their slippers outside when they visited the familyhouse of the bereaved, only for the man to come out looking for one leg of his slippers...he came back to jos...and after some days, fell sick and died

I guess you heard this story from someone, who heard it from someone, who heard it from someone,........ who heard it from some that was there when it happened.
Hmm, I believe you. Now I can't wait to tell another someone of a man who travelled for burial,.......... fell sick and died.
Re: Does Juju Really Exists? by Kay17: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Juju is found in the remotest rural areas where ignorance and sheer ignorance reigns supreme. Juju is an extension of traditional religious beliefs, it is supposedly supernatural. But since prayers and fasting (which are harmless) can inhibit the effects of juju, then juju is equally harmless.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Fortune Encounter Testimonies..do Something To Change Your Levels. / The Shepherd Psalm / Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.