Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla (1599 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by basilico: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2015
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/abducting-women-and-destroying-churches-is-real-islam-iraqi-grand-ayatollah/

During a recent televised interview with Grand Ayatollah Ahmad al-Baghdadi, the leading Shia cleric of Iraq made clear why Islam and the rest of the world can never peacefully coexist.

The Grand Ayatollah

First he spent some time discussing “defensive jihad,” saying that all capable Muslims are obligated to fight for the “liberation” of “occupied” territory, for instance, Israel (see here for a list of European countries also deemed “occupied” in the eyes of Islam).

He then explained “offensive jihad,” Islam’s primary bloodline, which forged what we now call the “Muslim world” over the centuries.

According to the ayatollah, when they can—when circumstance permits it, when they are strong enough—Muslims are obligated to go on the offensive and conquer non-Muslims (a fact to be kept in mind as millions of Muslim “refugees” flood the West).

The Muslim cleric repeatedly yelled at the secularized host who kept interrupting him and protesting that Islam cannot teach such intolerance. At one point, he burst out: “I am the scholar of Islam [al-faqih]. You are just a journalist. Listen to me!”

Expounded Al-Baghdadi:

If they are people of the book [Jews and Christians] we demand of them the jizya—and if they refuse, then we fight them. That is if he is Christian. He has three choices: either convert to Islam, or, if he refuses and wishes to remain Christian, then pay the jizya [and live according to dhimmi rules].

But if they still refuse—then we fight them, and we abduct their women, and destroy their churches—this is Islam!… Come on, learn what Islam is, are you even a Muslim?!

As for the polytheists [Hindus, Buddhists, etc.] we allow them to choose between Islam and war! This is not the opinion of Ahmad al-Husseini al-Baghdadi, but the opinion of all five schools of jurisprudence [four Sunni and one Shia].

Towards the end of the interview, because the clean-shaven, suit-and-tie-wearing host kept protesting that this cannot be Islam, the ayatollah burst out, pointing at him with contempt and saying, “Who are you? You’re going to tell me what to believe? This is the word of Allah!”

Indeed. Not only is it the word of Islam’s deity, but it is the fundamental, insurmountable obstacle for peace between Muslims and non-Muslims. Al-Baghdadi—and the countless other Muslim clerics, Sunni and Shia, that hold these views—are not “radicals.” For offensive jihad is no less codified than, say, Islam’s Five Pillars, which no Muslim rejects.

The Encyclopaedia of Islam’s entry for “jihad” states that the “spread of Islam by arms is a religious duty upon Muslims in general … Jihad must continue to be done until the whole world is under the rule of Islam … Islam must completely be made over before the doctrine of jihad can be eliminated.”

Islam has yet to “completely be made over.”

Renowned Muslim historian and philosopher Ibn Khaldun (d. 1406) explained jihad as follows:

In the Muslim community, jihad is a religious duty because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and the obligation to convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force. The other religious groups did not have a universal mission, and the jihad was not a religious duty for them, save only for purposes of defense. But Islam is under obligation to gain power over other nations.

Here it’s worth noting that even the most offensive jihad is seen as an “altruistic” endeavor, not unlike the “white man’s burden” of the 19th century. After all, the ancient argument that “we must reform your ways, with our ways, for your own good” has been one of the most cited justifications for offensive jihad since the 7th century.

Indeed, soon after the death of Islam’s prophet Muhammad (634), when his jihadis burst out of the Arabian peninsula, a soon-to-be conquered Persian commander asked the invading Muslims what they wanted. They reportedly replied as follows:

Allah has sent us and brought us here so that we may free those who desire from servitude to earthly rulers and make them servants of Allah, that we may change their poverty into wealth and free them from the tyranny and chaos of [false] religions and bring them to the justice of Islam. He has sent us to bring his religion to all his creatures and call them to Islam. Whoever accepts it from us will be safe, and we shall leave him alone; but whoever refuses, we shall fight until we fulfill the promise of Allah.

Fourteen hundred years later, in March 2009, Saudi legal expert Basem Alem publicly echoed this view:

As a member of the true religion [Islam], I have a greater right to invade [others] in order to impose a certain way of life [according to Sharia], which history has proven to be the best and most just of all civilizations. This is the true meaning of offensive jihad. When we wage jihad, it is not in order to convert people to Islam, but in order to liberate them from the dark slavery in which they live.

Even al-Qaeda partially justified its jihad against America for being “a nation that exploits women like consumer products”; for not rejecting the “immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling, and usury.”

If the “white man’s burden” was/is to “civilize” Muslims, by bringing them “democracy,” “human rights,” and “secularism,” the “Muslim man’s burden”—captured by Allah’s word to Muslims, “Jihad is ordained for you, though you dislike it” (Koran 2:216)—has long been to “civilize” Westerners by bringing them under the umbrella of Sharia.

This positive interpretation of jihad ensures that, no matter how violent and ostensibly unjust a jihad is, it will always be vindicated in Muslim eyes: the ugly means will be justified by the “altruistic” ends.

Finally, as Grand Ayatollah Ahmad al-Baghdadi pointed out, the need for Muslims to wage offensive jihad “is not the opinion of Ahmad al-Husseini al-Baghdadi… This is the word of Allah!”

Nor is it the “opinion” of ISIS Caliph Abu Bakr, al-Qaeda leader Ayman Zawahiri, Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau, or any of the other countless past and present jihadis. No, jihad to conquer and bring Sharia to non-Muslims is the command of Allah.

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by menix(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Useless religion...
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by bolajJP007: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Wont dey continue to fight among themselves even if the whole world is converted to islam?
Why dont they just face reality that what muhammed thought them could only happen in the stone age.
I know some muslim, who love to be free of the bondage of the religion.
Why dont they allow people make their choice.
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Annunaki(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Very informative write up, we need to increase our efforts in exposing the evil islamic agenda. Their satanic agenda must be stopped at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by yanabasee(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
So... Assuming every other religion happens to pick up a Universal Mission to convert muslims to their religion... Either by persuasion or by force, what will become of them?

1 Like

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2015
It's always been the same fight. Muslims trying to dominate Christians and Christians trying to dominate Muslims. Don't forget they are brothers and they always need each other. Just don't get caught up in their fight,stay away from organized religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by hahn(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2015
This only proves plaetton's position that religion is a source of more harm than good. And they believe they are going to heaven undecided
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by johnydon22(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2015
[b]
One thing i understand about Islam is that even the least of them though victims of this brutal savagery called sharia law in the Stockholm's effect of such abusive ideas wishes for it to be established and enforced on the whole world.

In the mindless idiotic delusion they would drag this earth down the draining gutter of abject savagery and nonsensical misogyny in the name of a moral code.

Freedom of speech and of expression will be a thing of the past just like it is in the Islamic countries. Take a peek into their societies and see how injustice and barbarism thrives in the name of justice.

Young Children are married off to older men, wives are treated as properties and possess no right what so ever in the society, victims of rape are murdered by their own families in the name of honour restoration, rape victims are chastised and reprimanded instead of prosecuting the men that perpetrated the act.

Cultural and religious chauvinism, imbecilic wits and outright insanity in the name of religion and pleasing some randy Gods that remains a product of their minds.

This makes Islam a very dangerous institution to the peace of this earth in entirety. As long there are idiots who thinks it is their rights by some charges given by some delusional Arab clothed God to bring the whole earth under it's dominion.

We will never experience true peace in the hands of these people that possess such ideologies..
[/b]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by tartar9(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]
[s] One thing i understand about Islam is that even the least of them though victims of this brutal savagery called sharia law in the Stockholm's effect of such abusive ideas wishes for it to be established and enforced on the whole world.

In the mindless idiotic delusion they would drag this earth down the draining gutter of abject savagery and nonsensical misogyny in the name of a moral code.

Freedom of speech and of expression will be a thing of the past just like it is in the Islamic countries. Take a peek into their societies and see how injustice and barbarism thrives in the name of justice.

Young Children are married off to older men, wives are treated as properties and possess no right what so ever in the society, victims of rape are murdered by their own families in the name of honour restoration, rape victims are chastised and reprimanded instead of prosecuting the men that perpetrated the act.

Cultural and religious chauvinism, imbecilic wits and outright insanity in the name of religion and pleasing some randy Gods that remains a product of their minds.

This makes Islam a very dangerous institution to the peace of this earth in entirety. As long there are idiots who thinks it is their rights by some charges given by some delusional Arab clothed God to bring the whole earth under it's dominion.

We will never experience true peace in the hands of these people that possess such ideologies..[/s]
[/b]
boring sermon,Shari'a is the only solution.

1 Like

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by johnydon22(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
tartar9:

-That is why your nonsensical religion will always walk hand in hand with violence. .
-That is why to little children Islam will always be synonymous to terrorism.

- That is why muslim countries will always be epitome of wars and violence

-That is why Islam will always remain a symbol of abject male domination and chronic misogyny

- That is why Islam will always remain a disturbing relic of a barbaric medieval past in the 21st century.

- That is why young minds will spite education in order to uphold nonsensical primitive arab superstition.

- That is why the man you revere so much will remain a symbol of blatant pedophilia and sexual perversion.

- That is why modern 21st century men bolted into the shackles of Islam will always act and behave like medieval cows in a jet age marked by stupendous development and civilization.

- Sharia is meant for idiots not humans...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by tartar9(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:

-That is why your nonsensical religion will always walk hand in hand with violence. .
-That is why to little children Islam will always be synonymous to terrorism.

- That is why muslim countries will always be epitome of wars and violence

-That is why Islam will always remain a symbol of abject male domination and chronic misogyny

- That is why Islam will always remain a disturbing relic of a barbaric medieval past in the 21st century.

- That is why young minds will spite education in order to uphold nonsensical primitive arab superstition.

- That is why the man you revere so much will remain a symbol of blatant pedophilia and sexual perversion.

- That is why modern 21st century men bolted into the shackles of Islam will always act and behave like medieval cows in a jet age marked by stupendous development a civilization.

- Sharia is meant for idiots not humans...
all these are the results of the absence of true Shari'a.Shari'a is the solution.

1 Like

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by tartar9(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
yanabasee:
So... Assuming every other religion happens to pick up a Universal Mission to convert muslims to their religion... Either by persuasion or by force, what will become of them?
who wants to convert you by force?
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by tartar9(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Annunaki:
Very informative write up, we need to increase our efforts in exposing the evil islamic agenda. Their satanic agenda must be stopped at all cost.
xtians 'exposing' since 632AD
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by johnydon22(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
tartar9:
all these are the results of the absence of true Shari'a.Shari'a is the solution.
[b]

In a more correct way; All these are around because there is that barbaric savagery called sharia.

Such nonsensical medieval laws is a shame to this Jet age and you as a youth of the computerized 21st century should be ashamed of your self for adhering to the tenets of a medieval society thereby bolting your self in a past humans are never proud of.

You should be ashamed of letting abject misogyny and discrimination be intertwined in the fabrics of your moral code.

You should be ashamed of revering a pedophile who in this age should be in jail or psychiatric home for exhibiting of obvious symptoms of acute psychosis.

You should be ashamed at this age you still think some Arab sun baked medieval guy split the moon and rode a flying horse. . . Such stories are only found in the mythological antiquities of primitive men.

You should be ashamed for promoting a law that encourages violence, barbarism, savagery, ignorance, misogyny, discrimination, division, greed, submission, wrath and unjust sentences, honour killings, wife killings, child abuse and chauvinism..

You should be ashamed to regard your self a 21st century human in a 21st century society, you deserve to be living in a medieval society hundreds of years back..
[/b]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by basilico: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
When imams are comfortable no westerner is listening, they say exactly what that imam said.
I am sure the host did not want to broadcast everything because the muslims should deceive the kuffar by claiming islam means peace.
Too bad - the show was live and someone who understands arabic can explain to kuffar what that medieval cleric was saying.

Tartar Is that cleric right?
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by enilove(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
tartar9:

Sharia is the only solution for people like you who hate the truth but love lies and violence. By the time you leave this world and find yourself in hell, your sharia will be applied to you and your evil or satanic prophet muhammed in hell by the demons.

You have your brain, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Annunaki(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
enilove:

Sharia is the only solution for people like you who hate the truth but love lies and violence. By the time you leave this world and find yourself in hell, your sharia will be applied to you and your evil or satanic prophet muhammed in hell by the demons.

I doubt seriously if he really has a brain.
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by tartar9(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
enilove:

what is this dunce saying
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Dekatron(m): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
I swear by my unborn kids and single wife that :-

IF THESE TERRORISTS DO NOT BACK DOWN, JUST LIKE THE WORLD UNITED AND DEFEATED ADOLF HITLER, WITH HIS SEEMINGLY INFINITE POWER, I WILL CONTRIBUTE AND DEDICATE MY TOTAL ENGINEERING LIFE TO MAKE WEAPONS TO ANNIHILATE TERRORISTS.

I dnt have problem with Christians, or Muslims or Buddhists or ANYBODY. But I must NEVER HEAR JIHAD again. The pedophile killed millions with his craziness, extremely violated human rights and lived as a total psycho. If you like worship him, WHO CARES? If you like hate him, I dnt give 3 fu
cks. What you can NEVER do is try to enforce you sick ideology on anybody.

I said it :- I WLL PERSONALLY DEDICATE MY LIFE TO MAKING KILLER WEAPONS AGAINST ISLAMISTS.

CC: Tartar9

3 Likes

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Anas09: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
But inpite of all these info, the West is not listening. Its like they are under an islamic spell. Imagine the number that just entered Europe this year alone?
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by tartar9(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dekatron:
I swear by my unborn kids and single wife that :-

IF THESE TERRORISTS DO NOT BACK DOWN, JUST LIKE THE WORLD UNITED AND DEFEATED ADOLF HITLER, WITH HIS SEEMINGLY INFINITE POWER, I WILL CONTRIBUTE AND DEDICATE MY TOTAL ENGINEERING LIFE TO MAKE WEAPONS TO ANNIHILATE TERRORISTS.

I dnt have problem with Christians, or Muslims or Buddhists or ANYBODY. But I must NEVER HEAR JIHAD again. The pedophile killed millions with his craziness, extremely violated human rights and lived as a total psycho. If you like worship him, WHO CARES? If you like hate him, I dnt give 3 fu
cks. What you can NEVER do is try to enforce you sick ideology on anybody.

I said it :- I WLL PERSONALLY DEDICATE MY LIFE TO MAKING KILLER WEAPONS AGAINST ISLAMISTS.

CC: Tartar9
lmao what can you produce
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Dekatron(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
tartar9:
lmao what can you produce

we have smart bombs, bio locking guns. . . Therefore, I can build ROBOTS that will hunt ANYBODY THAT SHOUTS JIHAD and ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Want more? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by adullam210: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
tartar9:
really?
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by yanabasee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
tartar9:
who wants to convert you by force?
F00L.... Didn't you read the piece?
Oh I see... You're a sharia keeper! Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by basilico: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2015
yanabasee:

F00L.... Didn't you read the piece?

Oh I see... You're a sharia keeper! Bastard!

Imams have taught tartar that sharia is the solution. To enforce sharia tartar must engage in jihad.
tartar like many others are potential muslim terrorists.
One day he might decide to get jannah via the most sure way..die in a Islam attack.

1 Like

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Annunaki(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
basilico:

Imams have taught tartar that sharia is the solution. To enforce sharia tartar must engage in jihad.
tartar like many others are potential muslim terrorists.
One day he might decide to get jannah via the most sure way..die in a Islam attack.

Tartar9 is clearly a potential terrorist, his own case is beyond redemption. He has his brain totally screwed up.
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Demmzy15(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2015
All I see are bunch of desperate mofos, some are frustrated to the extent that suicide might be their only option. Some of this liars are so so frustrated that they'll lie and ultimately convert to Islam(in deception) , join ISIS and then go for suicide bombing missions. People who see their actions then blame Islam! This is a very good example of the guy claiming he's going to annihilate all Muslims to protect his family.

This confused men have all forgotten that if all Muslims were indeed terrorists, none of them would be alive today. That's a fact, I can't defend anything because your hearts are blocked. We've created countless threads explaining different aspects of the religion, but all fell on deaf years. Apparently maybe you guys are dumb, so what I can say is to keep wailing. The truth of the matter is islam would continue to grow and there's nothing you brats can do.

Anas09 aka Anus09 I laugh at your hypocrisy, dullard! grin grin
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by basilico: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
All I see are bunch of desperate mofos, some are frustrated to the extent that suicide might be their only option. Some of this liars are so so frustrated that they'll lie and ultimately convert to Islam(in deception) , join ISIS and then go for suicide bombing missions. People who see their actions then blame Islam! This is a very good example of the guy claiming he's going to annihilate all Muslims to protect his family.

This confused men have all forgotten that if all Muslims were indeed terrorists, none of them would be alive today. That's a fact, I can't defend anything because your hearts are blocked. We've created countless threads explaining different aspects of the religion, but all fell on deaf years. Apparently maybe you guys are dumb, so what I can say is to keep wailing. The truth of the matter is islam would continue to grow and there's nothing you brats can do.

Demmxxy That cleric confirms all we all know.jihad.
when Muslims are a minority they engage in stealth jihad.
Which is what your are engaged in.
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by neocortex: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2015
I love this clerics position!
Even though he is an extremist , he was brutally honest about what is right
and wrong according to Islam. Not some bunch of ill-educated folks trying
all they can to water-down what jihad actually means.

1 Like

Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Annunaki(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

Something in your mind will obviously be telling that islam is a fraud and mohamed is a fake prophet but you are scared of facing this truth thus you continue to dig deeper into your delusion. You are still young, it's not late for you to reject this terror inspiring religion of satan.
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by God2man(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Time will tell.
Re: Abducting Women And “destroying Churches” Is “real Islam”—iraqi Grand Ayatolla by Demmzy15(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Something in your mind will obviously be telling that islam is a fraud and mohamed is a fake prophet but you are scared of facing this truth thus you continue to dig deeper into your delusion. You are still young, it's not late for you to reject this terror inspiring religion of satan.
See this confused old man, better go do something good with your life. If I may ask, how old are you?! The truth of the matter is you guys have failed, no Muslim is falling for your deception you've remixed to evangelism. Could you tell me what you've gained so far on your 7years in Nairaland Religious section?!

Your daddy basilico aka truthman2012 is a known loser, the other Yeebhoe flat'head head true2god is another one. As a Muslim I can only pray God should have mercy on you all before it's too late.

Bunch of retar'ded losers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . / RELIGION; The Opium Of The Masses. / Why Do Muslims Like To Use Force In Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.