Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? (1639 Views)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by bingbagbo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
what will be the best response or reply?

help a brother undecided
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by lomaxx: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
"I cover my nyash with the blood of God" grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by cirmuell(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Decline na, if he insist...put a hole in his skull angry wat nansense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Ploy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Report am to police if you no wan do gay honeymoon in jail. Is he mad? Why will a gay propose to me when I wan bleep all them pretty ladies?
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Infomizer(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Just tell him you're as straight as 6 O'clock. Shikaina.
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Lagusta(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Funny enough, that has happened to me once.....

One he-diot, who was once my classmate in school nearly kissed me, i gave him a headbutt and picked race....

Thank God he was later withdrawn anyway
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Beat the living daylight out of him,at times violence is the solution
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Lordabas: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2014

Na to carry am go mountain of fire ministries..
tie am for chain..
then flog sense into him angry
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by iceberylin(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
see why everybody needs a gun.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you're not gay simply tell him, you're straight. And you don't go down that way.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Afrok(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Simply show him the pictures of ur girlfriend angry.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Truth24(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Shame him.....
Shaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee......
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by tobechi20(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
I give him my account number, 20 million or ?
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by djeezy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
bingbagbo:

help a brother undecided
Warn the nigga to respect his boundary. Be serious about it and he'll stop
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by zubby29(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
i will jst chain him nd take him to d clinic (yaba left ) dats were animals like dat belong
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by KELVINXY: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
The only way to do that is to STOP acting like one of them. undecided (No offence)
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:
see why everybody needs a gun.. undecided
Lol....
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by cupidhero(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
you check his name first,if he is kalu or rufai you simply say "NO" but if he is elton john or sam smith then "Yes" should be your answer and then show him why you are a nigerian.
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
cupidhero:
you check his name first,if he is kalu or rufai you simply say "NO" but if he is elton john or sam smith then "Yes" should be your answer and then show him why you are a nigerian.
can you sawing that? This my guy, is wicket.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Mprex(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
I was once in your shoe Op, i simply pretended to like her, invited her to my church and handed her over to the prayer/deliverance department.

That settled it
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by bunmioguns(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
bingbagbo:

help a brother undecided

Patronise me first then I will give you my advice

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by bingbagbo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
KELVINXY:
The only way to do that is to STOP acting like one of them. undecided (No offence)

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by bingbagbo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
bunmioguns:

Patronise me first then I will give you my advice

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Another silly attention seeking retardeen. are u saying u don't know what to do when a gay asks u out? what do girls do when boys ask them out?

[size=80pt]THREAD CLOSED!!![/size]
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Speaking as a gay Guy. I would advise you to just avoid him and decline. If you are friends just put a break on the friendship as he has feelings for you and that would not work. I used to have a close friend in school that I liked the best way for dealing with it was to avoid him and it gradually went away.

Most gays need to know when to stop. Being around him will only make matters worse.
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by hfinest(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
i swear dis it has happened to me in schl den, yabatech... after the guy finished his talk i was like "dude are you talking to me?:/ and the guy was like "yes i like you... can i hav ur numba?"
"u smoke weed?" i just stood up and walked away..... i usually laff wen i rememba d incident..... still laffin sef.... it was smhow funny sha

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'll just tell him that I'm heterosexual,let him go and find his own kind.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by bingbagbo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Scaredsilent:
Speaking as a gay Guy. I would advise you to just avoid him and decline. If you are friends just put a break on the friendship as he has feelings for you and that would not work. I used to have a close friend in school that I liked the best way for dealing with it was to avoid him and it gradually went away.

Most gays need to know when to stop. Being around him will only make matters worse.

faints shocked shocked
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
i remember my own case last year in school ,i just invited the guy to my friends place in town and we both beat the hell out of him cos you can't fight in OAU.
after then the guy nor near my side at all grin
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
i remember my own case last year in school ,i just invited the guy to my friends place in town and we both beat the hell out of him cos you can't fight in OAU.
after then the guy nor near my side at all grin

Can I ask you a question... Imagine if you proposed to a girl. and she invited you to a friends place and on your arrival she invited all her brothers to beat he hell out of you....

How would you feel...

What you just explained is the same thing you just said...

Evil can never be sugar coated with good....

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by argon500: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Very simple.

'Oh bros, I take God beg you, if you see me next time turn to other direction or what happened in 18bc would happen when next such happen'.
Re: What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Scaredsilent:

Can I ask you a question... Imagine if you proposed to a girl. and she invited you to a friends place and on your arrival she invited all her brothers to beat he hell out of you....

How would you feel...

What you just explained is the same thing you just said...

Evil can never be sugar coated with good....
yimu ,seems you are gay

(1) (2) (Reply)

s / Photo: Which One Would You Take? / See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.