Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? (2579 Views)

Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by bodmas119(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2023
Please nairaland, I want to know if it's really true that rain dont fall on the plane that flies in the sky
Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by TWoods(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2023
bodmas119:
Please nairaland, I want to know if it's really true that rain dont fall on the plane that flies in the sky

It does.

6 Likes

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by LeoDeKing: 5:18pm On May 06, 2023
Yes, aircrafts, especially the ones on international flights fly above the clouds.

3 Likes

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by bodmas119(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2023
TWoods:

It does.
wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by TWoods(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2023
bodmas119:
wow!

If a plane flies at a low enough altitude, you can see the rain falling through your window.

7 Likes

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by bodmas119(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Yes, aircrafts, especially the ones on international flights fly above the clouds.
I never knew this before, thank God I learnt new thing today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by Tmex(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2023
Theres always something to learn each day.
Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by chynergy1(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2023
mm
Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by flokii: 10:47pm On May 06, 2023
It depends on the altitude.. if the aircraft is high up above the clouds, you'd see the rain dropping below but if the aircraft is descending, definitely the rainfall will touch the plane cos it's now flying below the clouds.
Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by Originalsly: 5:16am On May 07, 2023
It depends .... the plane has to be flying below the rain clouds. On international flights the plane flies verrrry high above the clouds.

Flying above thick rain clouds just before sunrise.

International flight ..... flying wayyyy above the clouds over the ocean at sunrise.

Just below cloud level ..... a river snaking through the forest.

Cloud level ... flying through rain clouds gathering for a storm.

1 Like

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by SporaD8: 6:26am On May 07, 2023
Originalsly:
It depends .... the plane has to be flying below the rain clouds. On international flights the plane flies verrrry high above the clouds.

Flying above thick rain clouds just before sunrise.

International flight ..... flying wayyyy above the clouds over the ocean at sunrise.

Just below cloud level ..... a river snaking through the forest.
Traveling toward the East at 5am and observing as the Sun rises is one of the most spectacular panorama you'd ever witness!

1 Like

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by Originalsly: 7:12am On May 07, 2023
SporaD8:

Traveling toward the East at 5am and observing as the Sun rises is one of the most spectacular panorama you'd ever witness!

No doubt!

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by angiography(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2023
bodmas119:
I never knew this before, thank God I learnt new thing today

What you quoted is not correct. If it flies above the cloud, rain can't beat the air plane

2 Likes

Re: Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud? by BItt: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Deepends on what level you are flying

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? / I Have A Private Jet But I Cannot Pay For Hangar Parking- Nigerian Jet Owner / I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.