Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. (847 Views)

Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Take Money/Rice From Politicians But Vote According To Your Conscience- Clergy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Very soon they will bring Jonathan's campaign rice
to your door step. Please try to collect it and say
thank you! Check expiry date to sure that it is
never expired.
Relax, cook and eat it very well, take ice water,
Kunu or Sobo to step it down. On February 14,
vote for the man that does not have money to
bribe you, an incorruptible man. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205677163587458&id=1205709868&set=a.3112907380728.8088513.1205709868&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6084577923754960968%3Amf_story_key.7160494683900803696&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes

Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by dunkem21(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ok.
Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by obamartins(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please Buhari and his A.P.C co-travelers will also bring theirs, before u accept it, check if there is bomb inside, after which you sit back and boil it, but don't vote for him, he is Boko Haram personified, and his party is a Ja.njaweed party cum Islamic brother hood. grin G.E.J till shekau meet his 72 virgins.

1 Like

Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by Rexnegro(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ok mr op , me don't vote anyway but if they bring the rice I go collect give our fowls cos I don't trust all these niggas in politic arena ...u never can tell someone might poison the rice just to postrate gej in a bad way.

2 Likes

Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by ogbronx(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
obamartins:
Please Buhari and his A.P.C co-travelers will also bring theirs, before u accept it, check if there is bomb inside, after which you sit back and boil it, but don't vote for him, he is Boko Haram personified, and his party is a Ja.njaweed party cum Islamic brother hood. grin G.E.J till shekau meet his 72 virgins.
you have no proof that APC is behind boko haram. You were told or u heard it in a beer parlour and have since accepted it as truth because like your usual self, you don't read wide or have divergency in thinking. The worst part of it all is that you come to nairaland where there are still a few sane pple to talk like a lowlife and half baked school drop out. This BH sponsorship by APC has long being thrown out. Only folks with dog brain still hold on to it.

2 Likes

Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by Nctrice(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP the question Is who should we vote in?
Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by chamboy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
obamartins:
Y r u soo dry
Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by xrisdon(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Op, u are à hungry man!
meanwhile

gej till 2019
Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by obamartins(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
chamboy:
Y r u soo dry
pls if it's so dry, add a little bit of Jan.jaweed liquid. For ur information, i like it dry. Any body or group that is sympathetic to Boko Haram to score cheap political point is a boko haram and that is exactly what A.P.C and Buhari stands for. They cum in excitement any time Boko Haram is on the offensive and goes numb when the Army gains the upper hand. Young man on several occasions ur Buhari has been defending Boko Haram hence i have no apologies for calling him boko haram and a jan.jaweed. If u don't like it, u can hit ur head against the wall for all i care. G.E.J till Buhari stops being a religious fanatic.
Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by chamboy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
obamartins:
pls if it's so dry, add a little bit of Jan.jaweed liquid. For ur information, i like it dry. Any body or group that is sympathetic to Boko Haram to score cheap political point is a boko haram and that is exactly what A.P.C and Buhari stands for. They cum in excitement any time Boko Haram is on the offensive and goes numb when the Army gains the upper hand. Young man on several occasions ur Buhari has been defending Boko Haram hence i have no apologies for calling him boko haram and a jan.jaweed. If u don't like it, u can hit ur head against the wall for all i care. G.E.J till Buhari stops being a religious fanatic.
have u finished
Re: Collect Goodluck Rice And Kerosene But Vote Him Out In Feb 14,2015 Election. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR BOKOHARAM.

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR THE ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA.

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE AGAINST CHRISTIANITY.

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE AGAINST OUR JESUS CHRIST AND THE BIBLE.

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR THE ENEMIES OF GOD.

A VOTE FOR APC IS A VOTE FOR SATAN, THE ACCUSERS OF THE BRETHEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

CHRISTIANS BE WISE. DO NOT BE DECIEVED BECAUSE THE LIPS OF APC SAYS WE ARE ONE, THEY TELL YOU, PLS DO NOT LET RELIGION DIVIDE US BUT THEY SEND BOKOHARAM TO KILL CHRISTIANS AND DESTROY CHURCHES IN THE NORTH.

#KILLAPCCOCKROACHES

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Vote For GEJ In 2015 / Why Apc Is Not A Party To Handover The Lives of Nigerians To / Kenya Leader Sacks Minister After Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.