Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? (4315 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. / Will You Wash Your Husband's Cloths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by woodboi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2008
i saw someone doing that and i stop to wonder if that is right, what your view
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by sLEEK3: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by iice(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
With pleasure! Wax it sef grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by benincitys(f): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
noway carwash is still there for him to wash his car i can clear inside the car that is ok by me.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by tpia: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by Moyola(f): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
whai nut?!! cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by Flakybaby(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
Yes, i can wats there
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by Moyola(f): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
abi o. . tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by jgirl3: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Wash a man's car ke? It's usually men that wash cars in my house o!
Fine my dad doesn't do it but I don't think my mum has ever attempted to splash water on a car before.
It's the man's job so no, I can't do it.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by chika98: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
Yeah why not? No be to go through the automatic car wash? No biggie at all.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by plappville(f): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
What on earth could make a woman wash her husband's car when there is public car wash station? na love or madness?  for me i do clean inside only because of how our kids eat and drop things, as for washing the car my hubby does that in the car wash station.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by whatever90(f): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
well i dont mind washing his car,its no big deal abeg
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by Pepeye(f): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2008
depends on the situation, but on a normal day no
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by Hauwa1: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
Yes i can. I wash my own car most time. i can wash his if am driving it too.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by CrazyMan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2008
It's a man's job. I won't tell my wife to wash my car; but if she feels like washing it then no problem.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by chisomquee: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
it is our car not for husband alone.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by Angolobabe(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
i have never done this before and my hubby have never asked me to,he does the cleaning inside the car himself if necessary but most times he takes it to car wash.tell him to take his car to CAR WASH plus its very cheap .
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by abujabooks(f): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
Yes.

At d car wash.

If it needs to b handwashed, dn, I will involve d kids & make it a water fight car washing afternoon.

Afterall, I drive his car all d time & that is what love is all about.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by Outstrip(f): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
I have washed the car with him before. He washed sha and I rinsed with the hose and pointed out all the spots he missed. I cannot say that I will get up one morning and put wash car on list of things to do
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by algood(f): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2008
whats the big deal, can take it to a car wash ure of hand wash, not tried it before but its going to be fun provided its done together.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by RubyPearl: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Wash a man's car ke? It's usually men that wash cars in my house o!
Fine my dad doesn't do it but I don't think my mum has ever attempted to splash water on a car before.
It's the man's job so no, I can't do it.
lmao!! you a r e n o t s e r i o u s tongue

@post
Why not? undecided
If I can clean our house, why not take a few mins to clean both cars?
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by DavidDylan(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

@post
Why not? undecided
If I can clean our house, why not take a few mins to clean both cars?

ope o! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by smurf(f): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
Yep, we can do it together for fun kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by RubyPearl: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
DavidDylan:

ope o! grin
grin grin grin tongue

But then again. . . .
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by DavidDylan(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

grin grin grin tongue

But then again. . . .

Just turn it to a water fight . . . grin I'll help.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by tope2000(f): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
kini big deal but washing it together will sexy tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by RubyPearl: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
What is a water fight o? egba mi tongue

tope2000:

kini big deal but washing it together will sexy tongue
He'll probably be in the kitchen chopping eba while am watching it angry grin
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
Lmao grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by DavidDylan(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

What is a water fight o? egba mi tongue

the type of "wet" fight that leads to . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by RubyPearl: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
DavidDylan:

Leads to what? smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by 4Play(m): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
DavidDylan:

Person go come web forum, begin chase woman, some people no get shame. embarassed

The Lovely Ruby, how body? Tell you what, I'm thinking we should get together some time. I think I'm falling for you, can't help me self.
Re: Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? by whatever90(f): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
oh not 4play again wt another woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Think My Elder Sister's Hubby Is Duping Her. / Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife / My Wife Smokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.