Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) (4280 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
What does this depict?

Healthy living or problems?

Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
... death by diabetes
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by 48noble(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Asz
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Pidggin(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pregnancy
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:
Pregnancy

.....with? cheesy
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by ronald4lif(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
He's sick and need medical attention, urgently. It's best he start burning calories or risk battling heart related conditions and kicking the bucket from sleep apnea. I won't be surprised some if ignorant individuals will miscontrue this as a sign of good living.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Bekwarra(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make dis one just fart on a BVN registration queue inside GTB.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Some would say it's evidence of good living buh this is SICKNESS undecided
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Pidggin(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

.....with? cheesy

A baby cheesy cheesy
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Women still marry these men, so wat are we not saying?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by pretty050(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Time bomb
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by juman(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin

Give money to the one with big stomach.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Evidence of drinking living
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Some would say it's evidence of good living buh this is SICKNESS undecided

I have come across ladies who defiantly say they like their men this way.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
lilmax:
Evidence of drinking living

I know people who don't drink yet their tummy is this protruded.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
He's sick and need medical attention, urgently. It's best he start burning calories or risk battling heart related conditions and kicking the bucket from sleep apnea. I won't be surprised some if ignorant individuals will miscontrue this as a sign of good living.

Ignorance. I agree.

But shockingly you will get "nke onye ri ka obu ala mmuo" as a response from the vast majority of them if you decide to poke fun at them concerning it.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by pet4ril(f): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
voltron:
... death by diabetes
says who
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
pet4ril:
says who

when you have a girth like that .. you definitely have diabetes type II.. it is a no brainer-- as a doc
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
voltron:

when you have a girth like that .. you definitely have diabetes type II.. it is a no brainer-- as a doc

True.

Do you know my friend who back in our school days had a slim physique, prayed and worked hard towards developing a bulging tummy?

He said he needed it so that when he put on suit, it will be fitting and eye-catching.

Ludicrous isn't it? smiley
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by nicerod(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gbowo feni to yokun
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Richy4(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
At least the person in that pic can tuck-in and you see the head of the belt.

Trust me i have seen worst........
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
nicerod:
Gbowo feni to yokun

Translate.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Captainswag225(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
its all becoz of their wives' food. They dont prepare gud food for their husbands.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by An2elect2(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
its all becoz of their wives' food. They dont prepare gud food for their husbands.
Nah too much green bottles
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Captainswag225(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
An2elect2:

lol but u know some with big bellies dont drink ryt? Its all abt the bad food prepared by their wives. So so carbonhydrates.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by An2elect2(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol but u know some with big bellies dont drink ryt? Its all abt the bad food prepared by their wives. So so carbonhydrates.

Losss@ so so carbohydrates. These 'some' no get mouth to educate their wives and eat healthy?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
An2elect2:

I disagree.

Several of my friends drink these "green bottles" as if their life depend on it yet they have medium to flat tummies.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Captainswag225(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
An2elect2:

Losss@ so so carbohydrates. These 'some' no get mouth to educate their wives and eat healthy?
hahahaha, i guess those wives dont listen to their husbands... Any advice for such men?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by An2elect2(f): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, i guess those wives dont listen to their husbands... Any advice for such men?

Thank God its a guess. Most women prepare what their husbands like. You wont blame them...My candid advice to these men is that they should work out a lot. Can they?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by Captainswag225(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
An2elect2:

[/i]Thank God its a guess. Most women prepare what their husbands like. You wont blame them...My candid advice to these men is that they should work out a lot. Can they?[/i]

no they cant, do u want them to collapse? Lol. How do u even work out with such a heavy belly?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by An2elect2(f): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
jnrbayano:

I disagree.

Several of my friends drink these "green bottles" as if their life depend on it yet they have medium to flat tummies.

Well...maybe they consume high amounts of tobacco or they working the hell out of themselves too
Re: What Comes To Your Mind First Seeing This? (picture) by An2elect2(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
no they cant, do u want them to collapse? Lol. How do u even work out with such a heavy belly?

hehehe You start slow...for example 20min slow jogging everyday. This would send signals to your body system to prepare for more tasking exercises

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Started Hitting Me During A Arguement And I Am Pregnant / Where Can I Buy An Infant Car Seat In Nigeria? / Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.