Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights (879 Views)

Plot To Remove Saraki An Exercise In Futility, Says APC Chieftain / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Saraki An Egba Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights by bilms(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
BUKOLA SARAKI: AN UNWANTED MENACE IN KWARA STATE -MR.RIGHTS

Distinguish Senator Bukola Saraki,

Sir, permit me to greet you like your loyal supporters do, ‘’Sai leader’’.

Before I proceed sir, let me bring your attention to the unreasonable situation within the Kwara state civil service which not only ridicule Kwara as a state, but shows the ruthless caliber of leaders leading the state.

It was gathered that, when a civil servant in Kwara state gain promotion from level 1 to 2, his or her salary only increases by one hundred naira (N100)? (GL01-N18,499.26- GL02-N18,586.63). After many years of hard work, if he gained another promotion to level 3, another two hundred and fifty naira (N250) (GL02-N18,586.63- GL03- 18,865.43) would be added to his or her salary. And it continues like that to the highest level.

I am very ashamed to uncover this embarrassment. I also learn that, from level 1 to 15, no one single civil servant earn up to N85,000 salary, no matter their years of service or qualification. Level 15 civil servant in Kwara state earn N84,114.66 it was gathered.

Additionally, while on the foremost Kwara youth movement, Kwara Must Change online page, which is also the most populated and active kwara page on the internet,I read that you have endorsed Governor Abdulfatai Ahmed for a second term. I am forced to asked that, is this to reward him for being loyal to your selfish interest or for placing the hard working civil servants on the above shameful salary scale like i have stated above? Although, to all keen follower of the kwara political climate,your decision is not unexpected considering the undiluted loyalty shown to you by the Governor.

However, while you believe you have endorsed a governor for second term in Kwara state, Kwarans do not even see Dr. Ahmed as the governor. Many adjectives had been used to describe his role by the populace. Some say he his merely a chief of staff, while others say he his a senior commissioner. Some even went as far saying, he his not a ’’Maigida’’ (House owner) rather, a ‘’Mai gadi (guard). All these titles was as a result of his blind loyalty to you.

Dear senator, Without any doubt, you seems to have assumed the role of a godfather in the harmonious state of Kwara and in my opinion, this was the desire of your late father (Dr. Olusola Saraki) as designed by him through a version like contest created between himself and you in the 2011 election, paving way for you to take over from him as the Kwara over lord. And with Governor Ahmed as a figure head, you have successfully wielded unprecedented power of a godfather, far beyond what your late dad could ever imagine.

Even when others believe you fought your late father to install the incumbent, Mr.rights doesn’t believe in such a fallacy. I know for sure that it was a game, more like a tactical loss for your father, to gain you a strategic victory. But what ever it is, it is now a story for the gods.
Sir, the question I raised in my LETTER TO GOVERNOR ABDULFATAI AHMED is still valid for you. Is godfather-ism evil or good? I am also asking you since you seems to have become a godfather. Sir, do you think your role (godfather) is good or bad for Kwara? Without hearing your response, I know you would say its good, just as the state government have been saying, ‘’its good here’’. But for the purpose of reference, let me quote the defination of godfatherism as explained in the letter to your godson. ‘’A godfather in the developing or undeveloped nations of the world is seen as “a segment of the political process as well as the figure, standing against the intellectual extrapolations originating in, and also sustained by the media”. (Quoted from Salawu (2009). Further, in the view of Ukhun (2004), strictly, the godfather is simply a self-seeking individual out there to use the government for his purposes. The cost of this incidence is enormous to the state as what usually obtains is that when the incumbent godson is at pains to satisfy the whims and caprices of the godfather among other competing demands on the scare resources of the government, the interest of the larger number is savagely undermined.

From the above, it could be maintained that, a godfather is not necessarily a bad person depending on the personality of that individual. This brings me to the question dear Saraki, what is your personality? Are you ‘’ a segment of the political process as well as the figure, standing against the intellectual extrapolations originating in, and also sustained by the media’’?, A self-seeking individual out there to use the government for his purposes? Or, a person who ‘’ makes available the wherewithal necessary for his proteges to live a fulfilled life? For your information, only your close aides and benefactors see you as a good figures because they derive from your lick-age, the generality of Kwarans home and abroad see you as a self seeking individual stocking the prospective growth of the state of harmony.

Many in the state watch with amusement, how you extort the state through Governor Ahmed, building a close to N4billion worth of mansion with state fund in the name of pension. They are also aware of the over N100million allowances you earn from the state government,apart from being the DE-facto commander in chief,with Governor Ahmed as your foot soldier. While the state continue to wallow in poverty, you continue to amass wealth unreasonably for pursuing a fruitless journey to be relevant at the national level. The state government continue to cry of low income, yet, you continue to consume the larger percent of the low income of the state. In my view, this is not the way great leaders are made, neither is it a way to be a good godfather. Yes,you may be regarded as Sai leader,but to be honest, you are a bad leader.

Continue reading on http://mrrightsng..com/2014/11/bukola-saraki-unwanted-menace-in-kwara.html
Re: Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights by Ayed44: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Interesting!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights by bilms(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Hum
Re: Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights by bilms(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ridiculous
Re: Bukola Saraki: An Unwanted Menace In Kwara State -mr.rights by azyaq(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
wow ! can dis b possible? if yes d people need to stand against him this time around.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, We Should Not Forget These Guys killed by the Government / EXPOSED:Chad President,Associate manipulated In Missiles Purchase For Boko Haram / IG Refuses To Recognise Tambuwal As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.