Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom (829 Views)

Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" / BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
80% of the members that have collected signature to impeach President Jonathan are northerners, meaning most of the northerners are not happy having a southerner as the president.

I have not seen what Jonathan has done that northern leaders have not done worse. Under late General Abacha regime, Nigerians were pocketed for whooping 8yrs.

So if the northerners in the House of Rep feel they can insult the CinC and get away with it because jonathan is playing calm, they should go ahead and impeach GEJ and see if that will not mark the end of this so called union NIGERIA.

They should try and see what will happen. I challenge them to impeach Jonathan cos if they don't, they are cowards.

VOM

2 Likes

Re: Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom by loomer: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
I DE COME
Re: Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
don't mind them
Re: Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom by SirHouloo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
See you, and you think it is possible when they are all well financially padded by he presidency. We practice a government of the pocket and not the masses here.
Re: Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom by maajin007(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Why do u ppl like inciting division between the North and South are u being paid. you seem to ignore the fact that the so called pdp contains some elite from the North, the inec chairman is from the north and u are here writing because of your personal hatred of the North.
Re: Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom by Olaolufred(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
maajin007:
Why do u ppl like inciting division between the North and South are u being paid. you seem to ignore the fact that the so called pdp contains some elite from the North, the inec chairman is from the north and u are here writing because of your personal hatred of the North.

THAT IS WHAT THIS REGIME THRIVES ON.
HE ENCOURAGES ANYONE FROM HIS REGION TO UTTER ANYTHING POSSIBLE AGAINST OTHER REGIONS ALL IN THE NAME OF PLAYING VICTIMS CARD.
HOWEVER, THE SEASON OF "I HAD NO SHOES" IS FAAAAAAAAR SPENT.
HIS CORRUPT COLOR IS KNOWN.
STEALING CAN'T AND WILL NEVER BE CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb; If You Don't Impeach Jonathan You Are A Coward. Vom by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
I DARE THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING ISLAMIC JIHADISTS TO ATTEMPT INPEACHING JONATHAN AND SEE WHAT WILL FOLLOW.

NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF THIS FRUITLESS UNION CALLED NIGERIA.

JONATHAN WILL AND MUST REMAIN PRESIDENT UNTILL NIGERIA BREAKS/DIVIDE.

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: The Odds Against Buhari / How Gov. Chime And His Faction In Pdp Were Humbled / Nigeria Now 39th Most Corrupt Nation In The World- Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.