Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Indonesian President Flew Economy Class To Attend Son's Graduation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indonesian President Flew Economy Class To Attend Son's Graduation (2351 Views)

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Indonesian President Flew Economy Class To Attend Son's Graduation by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Oga jona shey you dey see your mate.
Re: Indonesian President Flew Economy Class To Attend Son's Graduation by Eziachi: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
theSpark:

But why is his son going to another country to get a high school education? Doesn't sound too humble.
Where his son goes to school is not the point especially a University education where his son has the right to choose the school they attend as long as they knew their parents can afford it. I had no say whatsoever the UUniversities my kids attended. Especially, he wasn't a president when his child enrolled into the school.
The main issue of the story is that public officials should be able to differentiate between their official life and private life.
Nigeria official cruzing in the official vehicles on the days they are not working for the state is not only wrong but illegal.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian President Flew Economy Class To Attend Son's Graduation by nas4q(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
The jets now belongs to Jonathan and no longer to the federal republic of Nigeria?

How many jets did he acquire as a sitting President , Mr egift? answer me before i give you one e-slap tongue
He said the truth, only that he exaggerated it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can’t Christians Produce A Buhari? – Rev. Moses Iloh / Injustice In Kogi Politics / $400 Billion Stolen From Nigeria World Bank:Why Are People Against Buhari Probe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.