Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari In South East Attire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In South East Attire (6125 Views)

El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / President Buhari Wears Indian Attire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Blackfire(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2014
he should apologise to ekwueme
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by mrvitalis(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2014
anonimi:

I think you have been listening too much and believing the PROPAGANDA of the NO-good opposition.

So the president is responsible for what happens among those lawmakers in the INDEPENDENT legislative arm of government and among governors, some of whom do not even belong in the same party with him

Under General Bully-Aminu of Ota Amaechi, Tambuwal would have been history longest time ago.

TBC.....
am sorry bro but if u actually believe jonathan is good to lead us then am disappointed
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Cannonleo(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2014
How To Determine Your Future in
I will be as simple and direct as
possible, and I will not identify with
any party in this post or pressure
anyone to join any party. I am
posting this as a 'Nigerian'.
How to vote:
1. If you are satisfied with the way
things are going with your lives as a
Nigerian living in Nigeria, and if
you believe the future of your
offspring has a good chance of
been better off than any OTHER
alternative, and you will like things
to continue as the same, then vote
for the incumbent PDP
2. If you are not satisfied with the
way things are going in your life as
a Nigerian living in Nigeria, and if
you are willing to risk (for better or
for worse) your own condition and
the future of your offspring been
better off with another party at
the helm of affairs, especially
admitting that things could get
severely worse or unbelievably
better, then vote for APC.
3. If you truly believe that Nigeria
as a country has prospered under
PDP, then vote them back in.
4. If you are simply tired of seeing
PDP in power and just want fresh
face running things, vote APC
5. I know that some of you are
facing a dilemma as regards how to
vote especially if for instance your
state is an APC government and it
is been ran competently, but you
don't like the candidate been
pushed forward at the APC
presidential level (or vice versa). Or
if your state is a PDP government
and it is been run competently but
you dislike the PDP presidential
incumbent and administration (or
vice versa). In that case, you may
vote selectively at all levels.
Meaning that you may find yourself
voting APC and PDP at different
levels of the government. Think
like a Nigerian who wants progress,
and not like an overly partisan
voter.
6. If you are however tired of the
whole shebang, it is one of three
things: (a) stay at home and don't
register (caveat - you dont get to
complain when things are been
bleeped up later on) (b). Register
and suspend voting till later
elections when you feel better
candidates are been presented, (c).
Riot on election day and watch the
military take over so we can start
the whole damn thing from the
scratch once again 20 years later
(Note - there might not be a 'later'
if you chose this! )
Be a Good Nigerian and vote wisely,
remember in 2015, we are not
voting for NOW, rather we are
voting for our FUTURE.
Lastly, don't destroy the country in
the process, WE NO GET ANODA
HOME. South Africans despise us
and Ghana are just rubbing their
palms and waiting for the
opportunity to mass-produce a blue
NigeriaMustGo bags
Peace.
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by shiffynaani(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Icon4s:
An a'boki Is always an a'boki. See his teeth sef.
who tell ya say na abokhi e b? Ignorance is truly a disease
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2014
mrvitalis:

am sorry bro but if u actually believe jonathan is good to lead us then am disappointed

I have NOT said Jonathan is good or not good.
What I know is that the Jonathan/Sambo team is better than Buhari or Atiku and whichever current governor may emerge as their running mate.
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by jumu: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2014
igbo always vote four money
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
jumu:
igbo always vote four money

And yorubas always vote for amala aka stomach infrastructure, not so
Bloody TRIBALIST angry
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
Looking presidential.

Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by dontjealousme1: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
waste of his time, still wont vote for him
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by mrvitalis(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
anonimi:

What I know is that the Jonathan/Sambo team is better than Buhari or Atiku and whichever current governor may emerge as their running mate.
am shocked that u will say this.....so if nigeria was ur company u will hand it over to jonathan over buhari?
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
mrvitalis:

am shocked that u will say this.....so if nigeria was ur company u will hand it over to jonathan over buhari?

Yes.
Go through my posts from 2011 to date and you will see why.
I prefer SYSTEMS and working, separate, INDEPENDENT yet complementary institutions to a PRETENDING, over-packaged messiah.
That summarily describes the choice between the two.
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
cephaswizzy:
oga, that igbo cloth where u wear no go do make i vote u
your vote is inconsequential! GMB has come to stay..let ur rotten brain begin 2 process that tongue
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by mrvitalis(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
anonimi:

Yes.
Go through my posts from 2011 to date and you will see why.
I prefer SYSTEMS and working, separate, INDEPENDENT yet complementary institutions to a PRETENDING, over-packaged messiah.
That summarily describes the choice between the two.
name me five sector jonathan has improved in the last 6 years and i will vote him
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
mikeansy:

Truncating the second republic and the democracy we had

Usurping the 1979 constitution

Governing this country by maximum decrees

Abolishing free speech and censoring the press

Selective application of his version of justice by throwing ekwueme into krikri prison while Shagari cools off in a house arrest

Clamping down on all political activities and never offering the country a return to multi party democracy

I can go on and on and yet the facts remains that none of these records will be changed by simply changing clothes.

It is still Buhari's way or the high way. He knows it all and will do anything to run in 2015 election including decamping to new party to run in the election if APC does not give him the ticket. The man does not believe in conciliation or consultation. Hence why he jumps from one party to another every election in order to have his way.

He is still the master of corruption by proxy. The bungled 27m naira loan for presidential nomination form gives you an insight into how he operates! Everyone around him is usually corrupt while as the leader he remains the only "honest" man walking the earth. Whether it's emerging as the leader of a coup while pretending he had no knowledge of the coup itself or preciding over an NNPC where billions of dollars get missing and he knows nothing about it or whether it is the outrageous claims of loan-for-nomination-form. The man has perfected the art of doing his dirty deals by proxy!

These records will not change by simply changing cloths!

#GBAM! wayo of these abo.ki ppl knows no bounds...they know how to cover up dr game to make dem look clean yet they are CROOKS! Only the Southsouth & Southeasterners see them 4wat they are...we Southwesterners are just too gullible to read between the lines...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
eejo:
why is he wearing those cloth now just for 2015 without elections he will never wore those cloths

Looking @d pix sef, he feels irritated in the clothes as if he's putting on rags.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
mrvitalis:

name me five sector jonathan has improved in the last 6 years and i will vote him

1) Railways
2) Education i.e. federal universities, Almajiri schools, extra money through UBEC for states to make schools free to ALL our children for nine years.
3) Road rehabilitation and expansion.
4) International flights to Kano & Enugu airport after renovating them and other airports.
5) Automobile plants revived and new ones established due to well thought out policy.
6) Agricultural production increased and agro-allied industry growing.
7) Fertiliser subsidy removed for more efficient & wider distribution by private sector and greater savings for government.
8.) Greater transparency with INEC organized elections and respect of electoral court decisions.

To give just a few examples.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by chimerase2: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
Haters running wild, buhari will rule Nigeria come 2015, igbo land inclusive.
that's wat sombody said in 2011 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-38ZJJQ_w2wQ/UL0tFe6UHcI/AAAAAAAAGFM/m7BstvV4hX4/s1600/ojukwu11.jpg[/img]

Your profile pix tho...the way Murtala Mohammed was smiling @ Aguiyi Ironsi...who could believe he would be one of the cheif coup plotters against him....the craftiness & cunning of ab.okis

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
One problem Nigerians have is that we forget history so soon. When i look at buhari apologist i begin to ask myself if these people really know what they are doing trying to whitewash a satan into a saint and elect him president? well that would never happen in Nigeria. This country is bigger than Buhari, He had his chance and he messed up so he is a goner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
F117AA:
I am liking the idea of a buhari president, but the way his people sell him on nairaland is just so wrong.
Many of these bigots sell him as the nemesis to the SS/SE .
If that is his agenda, then his govt will fail woefully because the SS is Nigeria's economic axis.

The quest for vengeance is very difficult to hide my brother...only a daft person wont know dse guy is simply coming for vengeance. I doubt even Obasanjo will endorse him I see Obasanjo endorsing Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
gboss4sure:
One problem Nigerians have is that we forget history so soon. When i look at buhari apologist i begin to ask myself if these people really know what they are doing trying to whitewash a satan into a saint and elect him president? well that would never happen in Nigeria. This country is bigger than Buhari, He had his chance and he messed up so he is a goner.

Dont mind them...those advocating for him were either not born during his regime and just feeding fat on lies being told dem or enjoyed in his loot @d said period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
With Ngige

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by hugoart(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
masterplan303:

Gej looks cooler ma brother.
Cooler ko loser ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
With Ngige

Things we do for power...take a look at another APC member.

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Muritala is not in that photo as he was not military governor of the federation under General Ironsi. I think you had mistaken Lt. Col F.A. Fajudi for him.

drlawizle:

Your profile pix tho...the way Murtala Mohammed was smiling @ Aguiyi Ironsi...who could believe he would be one of the cheif coup plotters against him....the craftiness & cunning of ab.okis
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by hardebounty(m): 1:34am On Nov 24, 2014
anonimi:

Talking from both side of ur mouth.. And pls let ur head rule over ur heart..
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
In church for the wedding of Rochas Okorocha's daughter

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kOkMfutR1DA/VDmFQrBjveI/AAAAAAABCEI/hx6x6Qaj2wo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
In church for the wedding of Rochas Okorocha's daughter

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kOkMfutR1DA/VDmFQrBjveI/AAAAAAABCEI/hx6x6Qaj2wo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Why is he looking like a blind grown up almajiri waiting for someone to help him get up and lead him
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Charlesook(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
I imagine how Rev. father attire will look on Buhari.....Maybe he should try one on so that some of us will see him as one and have pity on him......If he likes let him wear CELESTIAL garment it will never change a thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Our amiable president in embryo smiley

An embryo to be aborted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Aware Nnamdi Kanu Committed Any Crime-kuje Prison Inmate / FG To Promote Sdgs Through Cycling Competition (photos) / Parliamentary Polls: INEC Pledges To Assist Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.