Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buhari In South East Attire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In South East Attire (6009 Views)

El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / President Buhari Wears Indian Attire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by lilprinze: 1:49am On Nov 23, 2014
If he likes he should even go and were south south attire it doesn't stop him from being a serial loser.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by fitzmayowa: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2014
vivalavida:
Bath a pig,dress a pig
A pig is still a pig

Classic grin...BTW bad belle no go kill you
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by mrvitalis(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2014
mikeansy:
He looks very handsome in his new attire

but Buhari's records are Buhari's records; changing cloths will not change his records
pls educate me on the records
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

--------------------------------------------------------

Are you in any way calling for a coup?

Because coup plotting is the only reputation he has.

Bro, let's call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Sibabasibaba1: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2014
LegatusGlaber:

Bro, let's call a spade a spade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there anybody calling a spade by any other name?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2014
mrvitalis:
pls educate me on the records

Truncating the second republic and the democracy we had

Usurping the 1979 constitution

Governing this country by maximum decrees

Abolishing free speech and censoring the press

Selective application of his version of justice by throwing ekwueme into krikri prison while Shagari cools off in a house arrest

Clamping down on all political activities and never offering the country a return to multi party democracy

I can go on and on and yet the facts remains that none of these records will be changed by simply changing clothes.

It is still Buhari's way or the high way. He knows it all and will do anything to run in 2015 election including decamping to new party to run in the election if APC does not give him the ticket. The man does not believe in conciliation or consultation. Hence why he jumps from one party to another every election in order to have his way.

He is still the master of corruption by proxy. The bungled 27m naira loan for presidential nomination form gives you an insight into how he operates! Everyone around him is usually corrupt while as the leader he remains the only "honest" man walking the earth. Whether it's emerging as the leader of a coup while pretending he had no knowledge of the coup itself or preciding over an NNPC where billions of dollars get missing and he knows nothing about it or whether it is the outrageous claims of loan-for-nomination-form. The man has perfected the art of doing his dirty deals by proxy!

These records will not change by simply changing cloths!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by nigerianvenom(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Desperation

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2014
vivalavida:
Bath a pig,dress a pig
A pig is still a pig
Carry Goat go America,him go stil be goat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by vivalavida(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
2muchopoTBdope:
Carry Goat go America,him go stil be goat.

WORDS ON MARBLE

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by mrvitalis(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2014
mikeansy:

Truncating the second republic and the democracy we had

Usurping the 1979 constitution

Governing this country by maximum decrees

Abolishing free speech and censoring the press

Selective application of his version of justice by throwing ekwueme into krikri prison while Shagari cools off in a house arrest

Clamping down on all political activities and never offering the country a return to multi party democracy

I can go on and on and yet the facts remains that none of these records will be changed by simply changing clothes.

It is still Buhari's way or the high way. He knows it all and will do anything to run in 2015 election including decamping to new party to run in the election if APC does not give him the ticket. The man does not believe in conciliation or consultation. Hence why he jumps from one party to another every election in order to have his way.

He is still the master of corruption by proxy. The bungled 27m naira loan for presidential nomination form gives you an insight into how he operates! Everyone around him is usually corrupt while as the leader he remains the only "honest" man walking the earth. Whether it's emerging as the leader of a coup while pretending he had no knowledge of the co
up itself or preciding over an NNPC where billions of dollars get missing and he knows nothing about it or whether it is the outrageous claims of loan-for-nomination-form. The man has perfected the art of doing his dirty deals by proxy!

ok....thanks
but jonathan has done far worse than this

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2014
mikeansy:

He is still the master of corruption by proxy. The bungled 27m naira loan for presidential nomination form gives you an insight into how he operates! Everyone around him is usually corrupt while as the leader he remains the only "honest" man walking the earth. Whether it's emerging as the leader of a coup while pretending he had no knowledge of the coup itself or preciding over an NNPC where billions of dollars get missing and he knows nothing about it or whether it is the outrageous claims of loan-for-nomination-form. The man has perfected the art of doing his dirty deals by proxy!

Abeg forget those your "by proxy" yarns o jare. Na that one dem take they deceive us since!!!

The man is simply a skilled Artful Dodger like that THIEVING character in the Oliver Twist book. I guess that is why it was so easy for him to team up with another master in playing Artful Dodger, our own JagaBandit shocked

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by naijareferee: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2014
mazi onwuigbo muhanmadu ibuhari.... ochiefi 1 n alaugwu
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2014
mrvitalis:

ok....thanks
but jonathan has done far worse than this

Can you please explain the highlighted above.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by eejo(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
why is he wearing those cloth now just for 2015 without elections he will never wore those cloths

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks.

Ask am where Jonathan dey plot coup?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2014
Haters running wild, buhari will rule Nigeria come 2015, igbo land inclusive.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Collynzo9: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks.
what happened at nass is one clear example
..the what happened at the NGF elections
...what tried to happen in rivers ....what happenedin ekiti.
...what
never has corruption been this bad and u know it
never had we had a first lady summoning security chiefs ..
...bro nevet have we lost any territory by force to any body
...never had the naira been this bad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by todayguest(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2014
masterplan303:

Gej looks cooler ma brother.
why bring in GEJ? The pix is about Buhari in Igbo attire, and not a contest between the two. I dislike it, when things meant for fun turns into political contest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2014
I am liking the idea of a buhari president, but the way his people sell him on nairaland is just so wrong.
Many of these bigots sell him as the nemesis to the SS/SE .
If that is his agenda, then his govt will fail woefully because the SS is Nigeria's economic axis.
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by omenka(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2014
theChiefPriest:
Nwammadu Ibuhari looks more ibo than the hat-wearing clueless fisherman that had no shoes.
gringringrin

#falls off Mama Peace's akpoola shoes.grin
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2014
omenka:
gringringrin

#falls off Mama Peace's akpoola shoes.grin

fool
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by arewafederation: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

fool

Na wah oooo! shocked

Just like that? undecided
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Na wah oooo! shocked

Just like that? undecided

mind your business ab0ki

1 Like

Re: Buhari In South East Attire by anonimi: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2014
mrvitalis:

what happened at nass is one clear example
..the what happened at the NGF elections
...what tried to happen in rivers ....what happenedin ekiti.
...what
never has corruption been this bad and u know it
never had we had a first lady summoning security chiefs ..
...bro nevet have we lost any territory by force to any body
...never had the naira been this bad

I think you have been listening too much and believing the PROPAGANDA of the NO-good opposition.

So the president is responsible for what happens among those lawmakers in the INDEPENDENT legislative arm of government and among governors, some of whom do not even belong in the same party with him

Under General Bully-Aminu of Ota Amaechi, Tambuwal would have been history longest time ago.

TBC.....
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by arewafederation: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

my your business ab0ki

Na wetin dem teach you for church today?
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Na wetin dem teach you for church today?

No. Them teach me say if I bomb mosque on friday I go get automatic ticket go heaven to meet my 72 virgins
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there anybody calling a spade by any other name?

peace
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Sibabasibaba1: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2014
LegatusGlaber:

peace
-------------------------------------------------

Peace and progress, bro.
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by arewafederation: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

No. Them teach me say if I bomb mosque on friday I go get automatic ticket go heaven to meet my 72 virgins

Why you come de do wetin dem no teach you?
Re: Buhari In South East Attire by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Why you come de do wetin dem no teach you?

mr man go and preach your peaceful islam to your bokos in sambisa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims / Nigeria, India Set To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement / Lagosians Have A Lot To Learn From The People Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.