Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? (1072 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / I Fell For Her Trick!!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by redgem(f): 12:53am On Nov 23, 2014
I asked this question cos I just did that to my bf...couldn't stop myself from laughing even though it hurts to know that he fell for it
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Redgem
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by ifex370(m): 12:58am On Nov 23, 2014
op,I jus came to look at ur dp... I have nothing reasonable to say
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by redgem(f): 1:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:18am On Nov 23, 2014
I no get time to set people up.just wake up,going back to sleep
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by Ploy(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2014
Feel happy now. Abi, what is the scheming all about.

Start dancing shekem by MC Galaxy b'coz a common enemy has been identified.

Honestly, there is no need for it because most set ups come like awoof and everybody loves it. Also, if the person later find out s/he may be hardened.

I hate being watched.
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Seriously?
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by redgem(f): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2014
Lol...no one even asked the type of set up I meant
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by gracile(f): 1:10am On Jan 13, 2015
how did u set him up?
then, when 2go was 2go, I opened a second account maybe just for d fun of it never had d intention of setting anyone up
but then, after adding my boyfriend, he didn't know it was I, so i decided to pull his legs a little..
we got chatting n i discovered horrible things bout him; a blatant liar n a cheat he was.. to cut d lng story shut, I broke up wiv him after revealing myself
I'm glad i took that step even tho i still love him. cheesy
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Kristina1|What can fa??
I was just askin a question na
which kind question ,all those talks r so ewww.no try DAT again grin
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by GboyegaD(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2015
What you don't know doesn't hurt you.
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
which kind question ,all those talks r so ewww.no try DAT again grin
D mods don hide the thread sef
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2015
kristina1:

D mods don hide the thread sef
some people are so barbaric and should be left in zoo..is it that food finish for house that he went for booty food..I believe he is possessed..my gush..
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
some people are so barbaric and should be left in zoo..is it that food finish for house that he went for booty food..I believe he is possessed..my gush..
blame it on konji..grin
Re: When You Set Your Partner Up And He/she Fell For It, What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2015
kristina1:

blame it on konji..grin
which kain nonesense konji be that.. grin..my god..even if konji catch me seriously I can never do that shii..may that shit never leave his system,he for chop the NY.ansh join..I dey vex for the mu.mu ohh. undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day! / Dating Issue / I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.