Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted (766 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Chadian Aircraft Bomb Nigerian Town In Anti-Boko Haram Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by castrokins(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Just Seen This Tweets On My TL This Morning From An Investigative Journalist Indicting The President Of Chad Who Was Host To Our President Few Months Ago. Could These Guys Possibly Be Colluding To Impede The Progress Of Nigeria? What's Nigeria Doing On This Worrying Report?

Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by mperoakeem(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2014
watching 4rm afar...
Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by castrokins(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2014
mperoakeem:
watching 4rm afar...

Come Closer Brother. It's A Serious Something, Needs Close Watch
Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by miccheck58: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2014
Everywhere on nairaland na so so boko haram. Biko who are they? I dont know them because I'm a farmer in Somalia sad
Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by acenazt: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2014
miccheck58:
Everywhere on nairaland na so so boko haram. Biko who are they? I dont know them because I'm a farmer in Somalia sad
since u r from Somalia u should know AlShabbaab u lying mofo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by Arysexy(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2014
The number of d Nigerian should unravel immediately, it won't pass either buhari, atiku or their boys.

The end of boko is near as this clue will help get d sponsors.
Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by idumuose(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2014
The man who was arrested is a close confidant of the chadian president.My two questions are,1.who arrested him and 2. In which country was he arrested?
Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Chadian president is an enemy of progress. I won't be surprised if he's behind the senseless BH. he was the one at the front line of negotiation. AU and UN should take note of that criminal president. am sure Chadian president too will be backed by some other powerful president. investigation must be done and Nigerian president must act with immediate effect on this news.
Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2014
miccheck58:
since u are from somalia am sure most of you are the BH disturbing Nigeria. mofos the thunder that will fire that Chadian president is about to finish press up. am sure his going to end his life like Gaddafi.
Re: Boko Haram: Chadian President Indicted by realborn(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Early September 2014, the opposition raised suspicion of Ali Modu-Sheriff's presence at GEJ's visit to the Chadian President in Chad; Abati was quick to react that Sheriff was on the Chadian President's entourage.

A right thinking government would have immediately traced the mutual connection and interests between Sheriff and the Chadian President with respect to Boko Haram. In its stead, the FG chose to turn a blind eye to the observations raised and Sheriff continued to enjoy Presidential paraphernalia.

I read an analysis allegedly written by Dr Iyorchia Ayu, a former Senate President indicting the Chadian President in the Boko Haram Melee. Our Intels have done nothing about it. The same Chadian President mediated the purported fake ceasefire negotiation in October and it resulted in our Military dropping guard and the insurgents charging on.

I have no doubt that these insurgents are backed by foreign governments and it is high time the FG braced up for a show down with any country involved in the destabilization of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku / [Photos] Akwa Ibom 2015: Elections Without Blood / 2015: PDP Clears Chime, Wada’s Wives For Abia Reps Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.