Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku (751 Views)

Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker / Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? / Hi, Guys I Am Not An English Speaker, Can Someone Help Me To Revise This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku by S6390380: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Dear Dykeman:
I am really glad to know the volunteering program this winter from the attachment you gave me. Aside from the CBC food drive which I am not able to accomplish because I do not have driven license. I am interested in all the volunteering activities in your attachment included: warehouse assistants, gift wrappers, driver assistant, Christmas callers and adopt a family. I am able to do any volunteering after December 13 which is the date of my last final exam. After that, except December 31, I will be volunteering in another program. I am willing to volunteering anytime you want.
Please let me know in advance the day and the area I can volunteering in this winter. So that I can arrange my schedule.
Your sincerely
Nis cole
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku by S6390380: 5:18am On Nov 24, 2014
cheesy angry sad
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku by S6390380: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Thank you
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku by chriswopet(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Dear Dykeman,
I was pleased to receive your email and the attached list of the available volunteering positions this winter. I want to inform you that I am interested in all the listed positions except the driving position at CBC food. I am not able to take that position because I don't have a driving license, but I would like to be considered for all other positions including the ware house assistant position, the gift wrapper position, the driver assistant position, etc. I Will be available for any of these positions as from December 14 which is a day after I write my final exam. I would also like to inform you that I Will not be available on December 31, as I am already committed to another volunteering program.
I would appreciate hearing from you in advance regarding this, so that I can promptly arrange my schedule.

so nis Cole you can choose any of the following depending on your level of association. Yours faithfully (to unknown person on
business)
Yours truly (to slight acquaintance)
Yours very truly (ceremonious but
cordial)
Yours sincerely (in invitations and
friendly but not intimate letters)

1 Like

Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku by S6390380: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
chriswopet:
Dear Dykeman,
I was pleased to receive your email and the attached list of the available volunteering positions this winter. I want to inform you that I am interested in all the listed positions except the driving position at CBC food. I am not able to take that position because I don't have a driving license, but I would like to be considered for all other positions including the ware house assistant position, the gift wrapper position, the driver assistant position, etc. I Will be available for any of these positions as from December 14 which is a day after I write my final exam. I would also like to inform you that I Will not be available on December 31, as I am already committed to another volunteering program.
I would appreciate hearing from you in advance regarding this, so that I can promptly arrange my schedule.

so nis Cole you can choose any of the following depending on your level of association. Yours faithfully (to unknown person on
business)

Yours truly (to slight acquaintance)
Yours very truly (ceremonious but
cordial)
Yours sincerely (in invitations and
friendly but not intimate letters)

Thank you very much,appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Oga Jona Shugaban Kasa / Get latest Nigeria Education News @ Ngschoolportal.com / President Jonathan Will Be Served Impeachment Notice On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.