Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa (72129 Views)

Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Her Uk Travel Woes; Any Recourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by fortsierafino(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2014
This is serious! Its one of Bad belle Nigerian that tipped those immigration officers off. But Nigerians I doff cap for guys....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by symbian03(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
This is bullshyt.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Ogbodavies(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
and so........... ma must hustle.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by BigBelleControl(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
People just wan ja out of Naija anyhow, anyway.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Always control your tongue!

let ur secret be kept secret!

daddy sorry..... your daughter spoil show because enu e ogbe je!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Hazardd(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:
Thats 9ja for u.
you no de go church or abi your pastor travel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by sirugos(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
I didn't understand anything.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by pappy2000: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Nigerians will not cease to amaze me, marrying your own daughter for the sake of visa, I think the man could have taken other legal route like schooling.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by obstead200(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Na wa for bad belle pple oooo.
If d guy is deported, how will it profit them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by TheUnblinded: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Desperate times!
Evil caps on!

Nigerian rappers are wow!

Pray for your country!

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R93VmcUDe5Q

How To Determine Your Future in 2015

I will be as simple and direct as possible, and I will not identify with any party in this post or pressure anyone to join any party. I am posting this as a 'Nigerian'.

How to vote:

1. If you are satisfied with the way things are going with your lives as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, and if you believe the future of your offspring has a good chance of been better off than any OTHER alternative, and you will like things to continue as the same, then vote for the incumbent PDP

see the rest at: https://www.nairaland.com/2011062/end-time-track-kahli-abdu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
this is one of the major reasons I school and base in France!

Must u announce your school anywhere you go?

We that did our ND in Paris, HND in Hong Kong, B.sc in Japan and Masters in Washington D.C don't make much noise like you.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by obekah(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
r231:

Hw dis tori take affect me ? I no learn any lesson here Ooooo , na dia own palava be dat jooor !!!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Limibanti(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Naija for show...everyone just wan escape from Naija..but this is grt desperation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Hazardd:

you no de go church or abi your pastor travel

I d go 10.am mass
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Francon(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2014
... so he has to go through all these process to grant the wife sorry daughter visa? This is so incredible! The evil that men do these days surprises the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Idyllik(f): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2014
I say we too much for naija cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by johnstar(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2014
choi

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by veraiyke(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2014
What else is expected when the country gives no hope to it suffering citizens. Why should this imposter sef report them? Why not let them have a better life? The family just want a better life. Mke d authority just allow them complete their arrangement o. Bad belle imposter. This is why it's good to kp certain tins confidential. Wetin him wan gain now by exposing them. Na to stab dat backstabber for good.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by loladeoye: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Thats why telling pple your affairs when its UNNECCESSARY could lead to your DOWNFALL.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by GboyegaD(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2014
The very reason why some Nigerians abroad do not like to mingle with fellow Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by mencade5(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2014
coldgate:
While not in support of the scam, I am also not surprised to hear that they got wind of the issue from a whistle blower. Some Nigerians and their bad belle.
that is the naigerian spirit.....jealousy spirit and belles everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by mencade5(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
this is one of the major reasons I school and base in France!
u no go do graduate from france.....since 1994 na im u go school for there ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2014
You guys keep running to countries that protect gay rights, yet you keep screaming for gay people to be killed in Nigeria.

Why aren't y'all fools running to Russia??

somethings just get on my verve.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by ceejay80s(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2014
E no concern anybody
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Arysexy(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2014
I see hypocrites blaming d whistle blower, same mouth would have started cursing d entire igbo tribe if this crime was committed by an Emeka.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by fmspecial: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2014
God help us!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by bayocanny: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2014
GboyegaD:
The very reason why some Nigerians abroad do not like to mingle with fellow Nigerians.

Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.