Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa (72365 Views)

Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Her Uk Travel Woes; Any Recourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by semitunde: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Tell me why Americans and Europeans should let you live in the countries that have been built and developed by their ancestors and them to be great nations?

You want to reap where you didn't sow?

This is a new low. If you also have this kind if mentality ( whatever your reasons); then I have to say you are part of the problem of our world and not the solution.

Come back after a week, disregard all other posts and read just this your post again, see how it sounds to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by PStacks(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2014
Can I blame him ni?

Anything to get out of this horrible country. Anything at all.

Is it not better to marry your daughter and get your whole family to the UK than allow Boko Haram bomb your Family.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Dejohnbull: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2014
;Dthis is how far we can go to get de juice' (crazy juice)
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by dazpa(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Africans. ..smh
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
this marriage must be devoid of sex

Or be demanded to have sex in the presence of a female immigration officer to prove their marriage is real...nah dere u go know how desperate Nigerians are.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by englishmart(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2014
drlawizle:

Or be demanded to have sex in the presence of a female immigration officer to prove their marriage is real...nah dere u go know how desperate Nigerians are.
ah! That's impossible na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
ah! That's impossible na cheesy

Siddon dere..no be some papa dey molest dr daughters for real life...how much more when it involves her getting a visa...even the daughter will gladly fling her thighs apart!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Hembelembe: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vs office can also frustrate people's life. Imagin a british citizen {the man) finding it difficult to get his children over. He has no choice but to marry d daughter. D man n d daugter will def face deportation. I.e 10yrs BAN.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
otiigba1:
why the Desparation to confirm? any personal interest?

We want to make sure that you are not making things up.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by otiigba1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
justwise:

We want to make sure that you are not making things up.
we? besides why would i want to do that? could`nt give two jots!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by juman(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
PStacks:
Can I blame him ni?

Anything to get out of this horrible country. Anything at all.

Is it not better to marry your daughter and get your whole family to the UK than allow Boko Haram bomb your Family.

You are right.

Insecurity is very high in nigeria.

nigeria is a 54 years country without good leaders.

I will like this confused country to be divided.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by LilPeezy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:
Thats 9ja for u.

Thank God I was born and brought up in the US.

No need to fake visa.

Ooops!
Make I go read for Exam 2Moro.
To pass exam for Cambridge university no be day job.
for ur mind abi
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:

Must u announce your school anywhere you go?

We that did our ND in Paris, HND in Hong Kong, B.sc in Japan and Masters in Washington D.C don't make much noise like you.

and u 'll finish it off with phd from the lake of fire. cos d bible says every liar will have his own part in HELL.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by BlazeCBK(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
For me, that man and his daughter were very smart and courageous to have explored that means. They should be applauded for their bravery. In Nigeria, expect the unexpected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

intriguing!........you were born and brought up in the US and now schooling in the UK .......i hope you won't graduate in Dubai

Dubai Campus of Cantab or Al-Hakli Burtulla Al-Khartoun Misraboul University of Dubai? grin cheesy shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by fairygeh(f): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
coolLobatan
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by JustCurious: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Whatever must have made this old man commit such abominable act is damn serious...by the way, Is this whistle blower on Nairaland? #JustCurious. B-)
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Kx: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mr Adesanya is 54 yrs old- 3 yrs minus Jonathan's age mate.

Now, if a 54 yrs old man could do this without 'minding", I wonder what the mindset of our 20 yr olds would be.

How else can one describe generational failure especially coming from a man whose age mate is at the helm of affairs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Boss13: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
i think they were not discreet about the arrangement. Someone close to them decided to report them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by tony9k: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
How old is this story as Theresa May has been the Home Secretary since May 2010.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by ryom(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
If the man claims the woman is not his daughter, a simple DNA test will resolve the issue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:
azzin, as if you know what was on my mind.

That someone would go to such lengths to block another person's progress is really disturbing. Haba! Make some people pity other people now. And the worst thing is e go be pesin wey dem know
you call this kind of thing progress ? I hope you don't mean this
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by danbrowndmf(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
jboy73:
Thats 9ja for u.

Thank God I was born and brought up in the US.

No need to fake visa.

Ooops!
Make I go read for Exam 2Moro.
To pass exam for Cambridge university no be day job.
oh brother me sef dy wrt 2mao for cambridge oh,oboi we go follow sidown togeda oh
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by LORDI(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
jeflexy:
hav u bin to otuoke?? wow.. thats where i go for tourism with my white friends over here in rome
lol, guy free me.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
GoodcasHMan:
Shame to Nigeria, an evidence that Nigeria is not comfortable
for common man and the Govt are not doing enough. If not, why
going abroad
have you bothered to ask yourself why a man who spent " 30 years" abroad could not have his family and extended family travel abroad easily without fraud as they wanted. Nigeria is not a problem to many Nigerians , they are a problem to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by cao(f): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
You've gotta be kidding me?! After all the nonsense I've been through to get mine sorted, they let this happen?!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
Its cruel and unusual punishment to deny people stay in your country even after living and working legitimately. Millions of Asians and Africans are living and working in Nigeria happily without permits. Nature's planet is a free habitat, but humans put boundaries. Shame on humans.
hey mr stop seeking unnecessary pity , the fact that you lived legitimately dont mean you are above the law, that place is not Nigeria. If there is no boundaries , they may be infected with gate and fence jumping syndrome. They need sanity to be maintained in their country.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

I don't care about his position in Homeoffice, He works for the immigration, he is an immigration fraudster. Yes i will report people like him.
thumbs up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) / What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria? / Twitter War: Nigeria Vs Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.