Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

** A Poem Celebrating A Muslim Woman, By A Christian Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ** A Poem Celebrating A Muslim Woman, By A Christian Man! (503 Views)

Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

** A Poem Celebrating A Muslim Woman, By A Christian Man! by charles009(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2014
In the wave of hatred of religions, I have decided to write a poem celebrating the Muslim woman (muslimah)

Hint: I am a christian man.

The cloak enveloped her beauty, on a day made sunny by her complexion.
A radiant kind of energy or perhaps synergy of mood and disposition.
She possessed me.
Then she caught my glance.
I don't know why I was afraid to say, that it was Her essence that gave Her such a presence.
That sparked up such a desire, not of flesh but of spirit
Longing for love, she reminded me of HE that blew life into her.
I tried to avoid her eyes, but those eyes pierced the walls of my souls
Oh my!!! is that the universe, I see in the eyes of her soul.
She reminded me of love, it was the way she talked and walked even though her lips never parted.
In her purity, I so wanted to kneel, prostrate to her God that stated, created, paradise was at Her feet.
I was captive to Her beauty, I didn't mean she was pretty.
She challenged my very existence,and my ego ran for cover.
my soul quaked or perhaps it ached.
Language is an inadequate conveyor, she never said a word, yet her existence spoke volumes.
the moment demanded a reply, I was burning to ask a question.
Struggling,mumbling, fumbling and in this tos and from
She must have heard the word from my soul.
and with the smile of a whisper.
she said to me simply
"Am just a muslimah"

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Love... / Higher Rate Of Immorality On Sundays? / The Things Considered Unusual In Sexual Fantasies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.