Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! (962 Views)

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by kinibigdeal(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2014
Let be sincere here between APC and PDP which of the two party are really progressive. Let us cite the state they control as backing to whatever proof we are to give.

Note: I will exclude two important controlled state by the two party..AWKA IBOM(PDP) and LAGOS (APC)
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by Midegee(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2014
none actually, better if you rephrase the question to which of the two are more retrogressive

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by major466(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't understand the Nigerian version of the word Progressives. What does it mean? Is it Agberoism?

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by hiredkiller: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2014
PDP
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by Olaolufred(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2014
[size=18pt] IT CAN NOT BE PDP.
APC CAN BE.
PDP HAD 15 YEARS OF FAILURE IN RECORD.
APC CAN BE TESTED WITH 4 YEARS TO SEE IF THEY WILL FAIL OR NOT.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by linnyx: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2014
NONE. They're one and the same. Ebonyi is PDP and practically nothing is happening there. Edo is APC and there's practically no road in d state - also a state being ruled by agberos.
Ogun state APC has fared quite well compared to previous PDP administration but so also has Enugu which is a PDP state.
In a nutshell more states (pdp/apc controlled) are in a state of quagmire and things are at a standstill and in some cases retrogressing. So none of them is progressive

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by rocgirl: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
None!
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by kinibigdeal(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
If we can just compare states
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by donphilopus: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
linnyx:
NONE. They're one and the same. Ebonyi is PDP and practically nothing is happening there. Edo is APC and there's practically no road in d state - also a state being ruled by agberos.
Ogun state APC has fared quite well compared to previous PDP administration but so also has Enugu which is a PDP state.
In a nutshell more states (pdp/apc controlled) are in a state of quagmire and things are at a standstill and in some cases retrogressing. So none of them is progressive

Pls, can you mention the State you hail from so as to compare it with Edo?!
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
None of them are progressive... I don't vote for parties,i vote for the individual....

At least the person will be able to do something despite the fact that the party will influence some of his decision..

Just like GEJ and OBJ... To me,the reason why OBJ is not with GEJ is because he is not playing to his scrip.

Despite the fact that they are in thesame party,GEJ performance surpasses that of OBJ
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by linnyx: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Pls, can you mention the State you hail from so as to compare it with Edo?!

The state I'm from is light years ahead of Edo state in all ramification - It will be unfair to compare both states.
FYI, I lived in Edo state, and still visit from time to time.
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by donphilopus: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
linnyx:

The state I'm from is light years ahead of Edo state in all ramification - It will be unfair to compare both states.
FYI, I lived in Edo state, and still visit from time to time.

Stop babbling and mention the name of the state, let everyone on this forum do the comparison. You ran from your state to Edo to seek greener pasture and you still have the guts to say your state can't be compared to Edo?! Pathetic.

Who underdeveloped Edo?! You lived in Edo during Lucky Igbinedion's [PDP] regime without any development doesn't mean Edo still remains the way it was when Lucky was there. Meanwhile, try mention the name of your state and stop blabbing!
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by linnyx: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Stop babbling and mention the name of the state, let everyone on this forum do the comparison. You ran from your state to Edo to seek greener pasture and you still have the guts to say your state can't be compared to Edo?! Pathetic.

Who underdeveloped Edo?! You lived in Edo during Lucky Igbinedion's [PDP] regime without any development doesn't mean Edo still remains the way it was when Lucky was there. Meanwhile, try mention the name of your state and stop blabbing!

Eyaaaaa... E dey pain u say I no wan tell you my state. No tear ur boxers too much oo because I no go still tell u.
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by kolaaderin: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] IT CAN NOT BE PDP.
APC CAN BE.
PDP HAD 15 YEARS OF FAILURE IN RECORD.
APC CAN BE TESTED WITH 4 YEARS TO SEE IF THEY WILL FAIL OR NOT.[/size]

[size=20pt]Case close.
we cant compare almost 16 years recorded outstanding failure to less than 2 years of speculated failure.

I think we will be doing a great justification if we can try APC at federal level for 4 years and then pro-rate their failure in the
multitude of 4 to make the 16 years of PDP, then we can proof and compare the two parties.
Any thing outside this is just mare sentiment and the present president is our son mentality which will get us no where.[/size]
Re: APC & PDP ~which Of The Two Are Really PROGRESSIVE!! by kinibigdeal(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
In my own opinion i think any party that want to perform at the federal level must have done so at the state level

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Stand On Insurgency Unpatriotic - PDP / Chief Jonathan Alatoru V. Economic And Financial Crimes Commission [EFCC] / I Didn’t Know About Stella’s Tummy Tuck That Turned Tragic – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.