Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Jonathan Has Performed Below Average, i Didn't Know Yar'adua Was Sick - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Performed Below Average, i Didn't Know Yar'adua Was Sick - Obasanjo (407 Views)

Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / Fmr NSA's Bombshell:Yar'adua Was A Psychiatric Patient, IBB Owns Julius Berger / How Yar'adua Was Removed From Efcc List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Performed Below Average, i Didn't Know Yar'adua Was Sick - Obasanjo by unuane1(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Former President, Olusegun
Obasanjo on Friday described
President Goodluck Jonathan's
performance in office as below
average.
PUNCH reports that Obasanjo
gave the rating in Abeokuta,
Ogun State, during Ake Festival.
"His performance is below
average. I will not accept
responsibility for his
performance. There is nobody
that gets such a position without
being helped".
On Why he picked President
Jonathan as a VP candidate
over the likes of Donald Duke,
Obasanjo said, "In my own life, I
don’t put all my eggs in one
basket. Duke was young enough
to be in the reserve.
"He did not agree with me.
Donald Duke is my friend but he
needs a little of toning down. He
needs to get his feet on the
ground.”
Speaking on Late President
Umaru Yar'Adua, Obasanjo said,
"Yar’Adua told me he was well.
He showed me his medical
report and I even consulted
experts".

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-has-performed-below-average-i-didnt-know-yaradua-was-sick-obasanjo.100992/

Re: Jonathan Has Performed Below Average, i Didn't Know Yar'adua Was Sick - Obasanjo by cbrass(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Hmm..all hail the Ebora of Owu grin
Re: Jonathan Has Performed Below Average, i Didn't Know Yar'adua Was Sick - Obasanjo by youngds: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2014
angry

(1) (Reply)

#thankyoujonathan / FG To Buy Cooking Stove With N9.2b / UNESCO Presents Safety Kits To 100 Schools In The North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.