Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect (7886 Views)

Jamaican Guys Treat Girls Properly! / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
Nid to do my hair
Lol
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Julieee:
For starters I am no runs girl.

There comes a time in SOME girls life, you look left and right, no brother, no sister, no father no mother, bills have to be paid, you have to eat, you have to pay your school fees, you have no talent, younger ones need assistance, then you start using your natural God giving asset to solve all your problems. Yes, many girls live like this, I am not in this group but I totally understand because I have them around sort of. I don't judge them, it's their life and not totally their fault.

You men who leave your wives and girlfriends at home to carry runs girls should better treat these girls with respect, na condition make crayfish bend, they are all not in it cos they enjoy sex, it's for the money, they need the money badly, it's wrong to treat them like trash, they are human beings who are in a condition of need. You are actually not better than them, you are in the same class. Don't let them swear for you, the curse can follow you for real.

Any lady that insults me for this post, thunder will fire you. If you sleep with your boyfriend and expects transport fare, you are a runs girl too.

ASHAWO OLOBO FIFE

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Julieee:

There comes a time in SOME girls life, you look left and right, no brother, no sister, no father no mother, bills have to be paid, you have to eat, you have to pay your school fees, you have no talent, younger ones need assistance, then you start using your natural God giving asset to solve all your problems. Yes, many girls live like this, I am not in this group but I totally understand because I have them around sort of. I don't judge them, it's their life and not totally their fault.

You men who leave your wives and girlfriends at home to carry runs girls should better treat these girls with respect, na condition make crayfish bend, they are all not in it cos they enjoy sex, it's for the money, they need the money badly, it's wrong to treat them like trash, they are human beings who are in a condition of need. You are actually not better than them, you are in the same class. Don't let them swear for you, the curse can follow you for real.

Any lady that insults me for this post, thunder will fire you. If you sleep with your boyfriend and expects transport fare, you are a runs girl too.
Why won't you speak on their behalf when what they do all day is sit their fat ass3s at home watching Nollywood and waiting for mannah to fall @ their feet. Its either the girls you roll with re runs girls or Someone called you One.
Simple, tag along or leave it.
You can't be hardworking and diligent and still be a runs girl. Ask JK Rowling, Ask Linda Ikeji.
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by wordbank(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2014
THESE HOES AINT LOYAL

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by runsgirl: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2014
We are re-launching soon www.runsgirl.com
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2014
runsgirl:
We are re-launching soon www.runsgirl.com
and the runsgirl appears lol grin
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by traware(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
donnypool:

captain save a hoe, go to developed countries and see how the economy is sustained by small businesses. you think the government give people ideas to start business? do you also know that you can start a cleaning business and be in charge of cleaning of all hotels, public roads and apartment in your city?

but of course who wan be cleaner? y'all wait for the government to build many banks for you all to work
Sir,those are developed/organized societies(Even in those societies some women still do runz).Can Nigeria be classified as any of those?Man has always paid for pus.sy one way or another right from the beginning of humankind.The only difference between runz girls and every other lady is they admit to getting paid/acquiring favours from men using their pus.sies.Which do you prefare?Lying/pretending women or truthful ones?I know my choice

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by omotenah(f): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2014
ok op is a prostitute (or run girl like she'll call it) she's still feeling bad for the way her last customer treated her,, well op since you doing the runs for the sake of something,, don't think about,, all you want is money ryt? continue

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2014
clubone05:

classy runs girl..charge 20k upwards

thrashy runs girl...charge 5k and downwards
Anyway,it depends on the level of hunger.
Still,runs girl na runs girl undecided
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by clubone05: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Tabh:

Anyway,it depends on the level of hunger.
Still,runs girl na runs girl undecided

Difference dey....the price consideration.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Pdizzle(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Runs girls are for boning, nothing else. Stop adoring expensive prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
traware:
Sir,those are developed/organized societies(Even in those societies some women still do runz).Can Nigeria be classified as any of those?Man has always paid for pus.sy one way or another right from the beginning of humankind.The only difference between runz girls and every other lady is they admit to getting paid/acquiring favours from men using their pus.sies.Which do you prefare?Lying/pretending women or truthful ones?I know my choice

what you mean by organised? are there no small businesses doing well in nigeria? man you are just lazy

gosh!!!. i gave you a business idea and you totally ignored

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by rooqee120(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
1st of all, op u'r a runs gal. Embrace ur life, although i cn c frm ur post dat its nt actually ur fault. Back to d topic, wat happens to setting up a small biz to cater for urself and b contented wit watever u realise no mata hw little it may b, i am a lady and i wilk tell u d bitter truth, dia is nothing to b proud of or to respect in some1 dat turn herself into a se.x slave.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Sunkyphil(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
WATS CLASSY ABOUT [/s]SLEEPING AROUND[s] RUNS
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin
Julieee:

Abeg gimme ur control no...

@ least even tho u do runs...u package yasef well...grin grin

Classy runs geh...choi! see differentiation...

Na joke i dey joke o...
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Op, why on this planet earth should one treat a LovePeddler with respect? it's never done at all!! A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler and should be treated as such. You must be a BIG TIME LIAR if you deny that you are not a P.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e. If you need some respect, then quite that dirty and worthless job of Prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Op, why on this planet earth should one treat a LovePeddler with respect? it's never done at all!! A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler and should be treated as one. You must be a BIG TIME LIAR if you deny that you are not a P.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e. If you need some respect, then quite that dirty and worthless job of Prostitution.

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by drnoel: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Julieee:

]children that wont go and sleep wil come here and be spewing ogbata.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by kuinny: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
welsha....i understand d op...abeg make una contribute money send am go Italy...atleast im go meet im colleagues..and people go dey give dem maximum respect wey dem deserve

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Johnjnr(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
manhood = pussy
money = disrespect....
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by laroux(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
@op I'm not surprised to hear you defending them. I'm very sure you're one of them. A prostitute is a prostitute no matter how you put it. They're people who have and who are still facing difficulties and yet preserved their dignity. These girls are only lazy and greed. That's why they go into it. They want to use the latest gadgets and wear designer clothes. Otherwise, these things they spend their whole time pursuing is all vanity. Runs girls are prostitutes and prostitutes deserve no respect cos they sell their pride and dignity for a few bucks. Ashawo na Ashawo no matter how you try to put it. Tell those your friends and you to desist from such trade. Otherwise, you'll all be used for rituals by either the alhajis you follow or the yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:
grin

Abeg gimme ur control no...

@ least even tho u do runs...u package yasef well...grin grin

Classy runs geh...choi! see differentiation...

Na joke i dey joke o...
you are a big fool, u come here to spew trash then u sending me a pm undecided
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:
you are a big fool, u come here to spew trash then u sending me a pm undecided

yes na...didnt u read where I said i want your control no?

i like classy runs gehs na...dts y i sent u a dm na...

u didnt read ni...abi na u be d fool?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

yes na...didnt u read where I said i want your control no?

i like classy runs gehs na...dts y i sent u a dm na...

u didnt read ni...abi na u be d fool?
KINDLY UNFOLLOW ME, I HATE BEING FOLLOWED BY PERVY LUNATICS
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:
KINDLY UNFOLLOW ME, I HATE BEING FOLLOWED BY PERVY LUNATICS

I go follow u jo... ani na u register me for nairaland ni?

Hehehehehe....trust me...aint a perv...neither alunatic...

As a matter of fact, i am more polished dan most of the people u roll with...

So how much for a nite...and how much for short time?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by BreezyRita(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ok. For starters, I know I'm no saint.

But I wonder how we got here. How did it get so bad? Is this the only way out of poverty @ op? Where almost every young lady is a budding runs girl? If not a full grown one? How did our mothers cope without doing what we're doing now?

Your reasons: Survival.
But I tell you its greed! Not all runs girls are trying to survive. Or what do you think of babes with well paying jobs who are still into runs? Or babes with wealthy parents? I tell you its greed. Some call it fun......

For those who are there to survive, is there no better way? I know we're in a corrupt country but we can do better. What's worse is the way these "surviving" babes look down on other girls who chose to work hard, even do menial jobs to also survive....

Most of them have all they need while in school, yet they prefer runz to reading

I'm not trying to criticize or anything..... No. I'm saying respect can only be earned! That's the only way it'll last. Not demanded.
We should get decent and see if we'll be begging to be respected.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

YOU CAN START WITH YOU MOTHER, THEN YOUR SISTERS, OR YOU ALL HAVE A THREEESOME.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
BreezyRita:
Ok. For starters, I know I'm no saint.

But I wonder how we got here. How did it get so bad? Is this the only way out of poverty @ op? Where almost every young lady is a budding runs girl? If not a full grown one? How did our mothers cope without doing what we're doing now?

Your reasons: Survival.
But I tell you its greed! Not all runs girls are trying to survive. Or what do you think of babes with well paying jobs who are still into runs? Or babes with wealthy parents? I tell you its greed. Some call it fun......

For those who are there to survive, is there no better way? I know we're in a corrupt country but we can do better. What's worse is the way these "surviving" babes look down on other girls who chose to work hard, even do menial jobs to also survive....

Most of them have all they need while in school, yet they prefer runz to reading

I'm not trying to criticize or anything..... No. I'm saying respect can only be earned! That's the only way it'll last. Not demanded.
We should get decent and see if we'll be begging to be respected.
NICE ONE
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

U ARE NOT A PERV, U FOLLOW ALL THE FEMALES ON NL SENDING THEM PMS AND U ARE NOT A PERV, I LAUGH IN SWAHILI
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:

Silly girl...

still sounds funny...classy runs geh...

When u screw up to a thousand dicks...come here come give testimony u hear?

so u want respect cos u re a classy wh.ore...chai...babe i like ur style...rebranding ur punanay...

ashawwoo with class...hehehhehehhee
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:
U ARE NOT A PERV, U FOLLOW ALL THE FEMALES ON NL SENDING THEM PMS AND U ARE NOT A PERV, I LAUGH IN SWAHILI

oya i gree say i be perv...but shey u gree say u be classless asha....? grin grin
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:

For one...the people u ve mentioned re responsible....

Na person like u i want...

"publicly owned corporation"

so i can "invest"....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex With Strangers / Fear God Moyo, Actress Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Storm, Fans Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.