Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,901 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect (8063 Views)

Jamaican Guys Treat Girls Properly! / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

Silly girl...

still sounds funny...classy runs geh...

When u screw up to a thousand dicks...come here come give testimony u hear?

so u want respect cos u re a classy wh.ore...chai...babe i like ur style...rebranding ur punanay...

ashawwoo with class...hehehhehehhee
so lets talk, why are you following me since you say i am a runsgirl?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

For one...the people u ve mentioned re responsible....

Na person like u i want...

"publicly owned corporation"

so i can "invest"....
stop deceiving ur self, they are just like you.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:
so lets talk, why are you following me since you say i am a runsgirl?

Good..

I see your manners are getting back...

Just wanna know your tot patter...thats all...

Talking seriously now...my first comment was a joke....replying me with an insult was a bad move by you...

...was enjoying the exchange before...please dont tell me u wanna end it with a truce? sad sad
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:

if they are like me...they are responsible....

I do an honest 8-5 job...

Not a classy 5 to 8 job...

N:B: Continue sending in your repertoire of insults...

You just met the guru...
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

Good..

I see your manners are getting back...

Just wanna know your tot patter...thats all...

Talking seriously now...my first comment was a joke....replying me with an insult was a bad move by you...

...was enjoying the exchange before...please dont tell me u wanna end it with a truce? sad sad
i dont like insulting people, sorry for all the insults. but stop following me, thanks.
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

[s]if they are like me...they are responsible....

I do an honest 8-5 job...

Not a classy 5 to 8 job...

N:B: Continue sending in your repertoire of insults...

You just met the guru...[/s]
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:
i dont like insulting people, sorry for all the insults. but stop following me, thanks.

awww....

am sowie too...

but i wanna follow u na...accept my dm...
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:

All insults withdrawn...

Truce?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

All insults withdrawn...

Truce?
yea
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by sucess001(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Julieee:
yea

I apologise too...

oya chop kiss...

kiss kiss
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
sucess001:

I apologise too...

oya chop kiss...

kiss kiss

I apologise too...

oya chop kiss...

chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Hawlahscho(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Hahahaha LMAO

Awon hoe-low-she.

***runs out b4 they return***
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by tpiadotcom: 9:30pm On May 17, 2015
So, have we changed our minds now?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by tpiadotcom: 9:33pm On May 17, 2015
tayoxx:
with the way runs gehs full this country Nigeria suppose dey carry gold for Olympics o....dem too dey runs

nigerian runs girls no dey get respect like foreign ones.

btw why was the thread title changed from runs girls to girls in need?

are runs girls the only ones in need of money?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by tpiadotcom: 9:34pm On May 17, 2015
Bamz:
Classy runs girl.... did someone else see an oxymoron there?

Do you still see one?
Re: Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect by Olaone1: 10:36pm On May 17, 2015
T baby. I will give anything to know you ooo.

Amazing T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.