Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? (2108 Views)

Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. / What Is Your Biggest Fear? / My Biggest Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Austindumas1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
As human being we are we all have our respective
fears,insecurities etc.
The biggest of mine is dying before the age
young ,before the age of 25,I have always have this
fear it might sound silly, buh I can't get my head off
the fact that I won't be here anymore, that's it....when
I think about it I get panics attack and slip into
paranoid.
the fact that when you die you become one of the
billions of nothing that once existed, sometimes when
the fear comes I try to Pacific it with the fact that
death is part of life and a mundane stuff,I just pray
and listen to good sorting music like; mariah Carey's
"saving grace",Whitney Houston's"I look to you"and
carri Underwood's "Jesus take the wheel".....buh
really is the hardest thing to comprehend.. WHAT'S
YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Don't be scared of death least what you are scared of comes to you, live your life, enjoy, work hard, death is inevitable

I live my life one day at a time, I sincerely have no fears. There is this inner confidence that everything will work out perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
My greatest fear is not dying at all sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Truth24(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
My greatest fear is living FOREVER in d afterlife
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by shadows1: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
fear of dying unfulfilled!

4 Likes

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by JEITO: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2014
Instead of being afraid of death, appreciate life...

As for me, I don't have any biggest fear because all that I've seen of God, has taught me to trust Him for those I've not yet seen or known.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by KanwuliaJara: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Living in Nigeria! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by saintvc(m): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Fear of ebola
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 24, 2014
you said when you die you join the billions of nothing, that is the basis of your fear, truth is, if you have Christ and are close to him, you will not fear death at all, in fact it will get to a level you would wish to die and be with Christ, cause it's far better there.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 24, 2014
shadows1:
fear of dying unfulfilled!
Death doesn't scare me abit , it's as normal as my piss , zhit, sleep or eating !

But I'm scared of getting old , looking back and feeling unfulfilled only not to get the power to turn back the hand of time !!

#Continue WorkingHarder and PrayingFervently#

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Lordabas: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2014

I have a fear of answering questions about my biggest fear
cheesy
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by dein77(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
For me, my biggest fear is the state of the Nigerian economy.

The second is dying unfulfilled.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by deeptesting(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
I think at this point my greatest fear is not been able to take care of my two kids...Coupled with the fact that they are girls. I just want to take care of them up until they both graduate from Harvard even though they are still in Primary 2 & 1.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Ranchhoddas: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Somehow,i keep overcoming my fears.I am epic.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
My biggest fear is not making heaven. ...

I will make it anyway smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by nessaluv(f): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
My biggest fear is getting 0|d.....
Becoming a granny precisely....
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Austindumas1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
I guess we all have our fears after all
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by twosquare(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstEVA:
Don't be scared of death least what you are scared of comes to you, live your life, enjoy, work hard, death is inevitable

I live my life one day at a time, I sincerely have no fears. There is this inner confidence that everything will work out perfectly.
my biggest fear is at the end of it all, God saying have lived a perished life.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by ThePawn(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2022
Experiencing the fear of deathwhen you're young is normal (and quickly peaks and declines during your 20s; most likely due to other mental health challenges). It only becomes a problem when it gets excessive - like a sort of disorder - and affects your life negatively

Are you experiencing death anxiety? Here is how to overcome it �

https://pawns.com.ng/death-anxiety-in-20s/

Click the link � to know more
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Stargurl20(f): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2022
Life after death and what future have in store. Not death.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by chinae(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Having the wrong wife and health challenges associated with ageing.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Klass99(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
cry
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by uche40(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
I used to have a strong fear of death when I was much younger but I've grown to overcome that fear. Now the only fear I probably have is losing my loved ones like my parents or one of my brothers, and being left alone.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Namdio(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
uche40:
I used to have a strong fear of death when I was much younger but I've grown to overcome that fear. Now the only fear I probably have is losing my loved ones like my parents or one of my brothers, and being left alone.

I have to say this rings do true for me. I can't imagine waking up one day and my mom is no longer around.

I usually resolve not to think about it but it comes up

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by ibechris(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
My biggest fear is APC coming back to power.

Well,God forbid evil.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by duduade: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Willing my last 2k in my bank account
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Loveisnotenough: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2022
I cannot fear Death. I'm definitely going to where I came from.

Do you really think everyday you sleep, you don't die?

Why fear what you've experienced a lot of time?
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by oluwaseyi0: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
my fear is not dying at all like being stuck forever without an option of death

that's why I hate the idea of havean and hell
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Oizee(f): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Namdio:

I have to say this rings do true for me. I can't imagine waking up one day and my mom is no longer around.

I usually resolve not to think about it but it comes up
I had dis fear for a long time and it finally happened. I fit kill my self follow am? I am getting stronger every day.

May God bless your mama with long life and good health and in happiness too.

May God bless you with resources to take care of ur parent in old age.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by ogub(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
My friend our biggest fear should not be whether we die young or old , but dieing without having Christ as our Lord and saviour cause that will be the most tragic and colossal mistake we 'll ever have made, but I urge you to give your life to Jesus and be free from the bondage of fear of death, it doesn't matter how long or short one lives, it is the quality of life with purpose that count. May the Lord help us.
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Lamanii22(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
dein77:
For me, my biggest fear is the state of the Nigerian economy.

The second is dying unfulfilled.
the economy’s in a sorry state still…
Re: My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
I'm scared of being poor in life.
Poverty scares me intoto cry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Cry On Their Wedding Day ? / Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures / Parents, Married Couples And Aspiring Couples: Is It Morally Right To Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.