Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures (2108 Views)

Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) / What Was The Most Dangerous Risk You Took When You Were Younger? / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by Chiefia(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2016
If you slept with water in the kettle don't use it the next day. If you are a muslim and uses kettle for your ablution, look into it and be sure its not contaminated. Always make sure you re-rinse your tea kettle or other kettles before using it in d morning.
A family of 6 was found dead and a research was made that a deadly spider was found inside the kettle of which they drank tea from. Please, help and inform others about this. This is serious my dear friends, life can be taken by something so small or something you considered not true.
Warn as many people as you can. Due to d good rain & sometimes hot climate d Violin Spider is moving into houses. Please take note of this spider - it is very dangerous. Do warn kids and send to everyone you know to alert them as well!
This spider is breeding at a speedy rate & is found in more & more houses!!!

Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by sobastical: 8:38am On May 26, 2016
I always thought no bacteria or whatsoever can stand the 100 degree boiling point of a boiled water :/
Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by nnadychuks(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2016
sobastical:
I always thought no bacteria or whatsoever can stand the 100 degree boiling point of a boiled water :/
thanks..I didn't know venom is bacteria

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by sobastical: 8:48am On May 26, 2016
nnadychuks:

Ops! sorry I didn't grab venom ain't a bacteria. Good morning
Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by nnadychuks(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2016
sobastical:

thanks
Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by nnadychuks(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2016
sobastical:

thanks.. Good morning sir

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 8:55am On May 26, 2016
nnadychuks:

All this hoax news sef. Oya let me educate you.

Spiders live in dry places, gaining almost
all of their water requirements from the prey that
they eat. They are not attracted to water such
as water in a kettle. Most kettles have a filter on
the spout making it impossible for the spiders to
creep in.
Even if the spiders crawled into the kettle and
died, venom does not seep out of the dead
spiders. Venom will only cause a reaction when
injected into the human body. It’s perfectly safe
to ingest venom.
If Venom was added to water in a kettle, the
process of heating and boiling the water would
destroy the venom, rendering it useless and
ineffective.
Violin Spiders do not alter their breeding rate due
to changes in weather conditions, nor are they a
health threat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by nnadychuks(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:

All this hoax news sef. Oya let me educate you.
Spiders live in dry places, gaining almost all of their water requirements from the prey that they eat. They are not attracted to water such as water in a kettle. Most kettles have a filter on the spout making it impossible for the spiders to creep in. Even if the spiders crawled into the kettle and died, venom does not seep out of the dead spiders. Venom will only cause a reaction when injected into the human body. It’s perfectly safe to ingest venom. If Venom was added to water in a kettle, the process of heating and boiling the water would destroy the venom, rendering it useless and ineffective. Violin Spiders do not alter their breeding rate due to changes in weather conditions, nor are they a health threat.
beauty with brain.. Thanks sis,we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by Kiish(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
heat denatures venom proteins, making it useless... just like this post

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by ladyF(f): 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
The case I heard was a centipede finding its way into the kettle and everyone died after the meal. And if you don't use the whistling kettles, then it's not covered and stuff can creep in.
Re: Dangerous Spider (violin) Invading Homes. Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
I got goose bumps whenever I see pictures of fvcking spiders! angry

Daaaaamn! Now can't get off of my head.

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Review (TV) : Share Your Experience / Does A Baby Placenta Truly Disappear When Buried? / Mom Dies Saving 5-year-old Twins In Crash By Shielding Them With Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.