Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. (1368 Views)

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / Details From APC Press Conference / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Don't vote 4 APC they are trouble makers, they wil turn nigeria into an isalmic nation.
Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by spenca: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
“When Mr. Goodluck Jonathan said he did not 'give a damn' about declaring his assets,
some people pretended not to understand the implications. The truth is that a man who
does not give a damn about leading by character or accountability cannot inspire success,
or productivity. As a result, Jonathan leads a system where his key people are free to pursue
their own conquests; a system where merit does not count and evil is not punished”.

…..Sonala Olumhense

17 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by donphilopus: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Say NO to ethnocultural Politics. Anyways, Jonathan is the cause of all these!

12 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
em77:
Don't vote 4 APC they are trouble makers, they wil turn nigeria into an isalmic nation.
Apc is strong in rivers, edo, Bayelsa and akwa Ibom. Cant wait for you to join.

12 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by patrickmuf(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Another senseless thread...

4 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Which strong, all is lie. South south wil never vote 4 APC.

4 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by maximunimpact(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
em77:

U still belong to d stone age who vote based on religion and tribalism, grow up pal, let ppl vote based on der conviction but not froms ascertions like dis dat come frm a tribalist and religious bigotry!

4 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by maximunimpact(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
em77:

U still belong to d stone age who vote based on religion and tribalism, grow up pal, let ppl vote based on der conviction but not froms ascertions like dis dat come frm a tribalist and religious bigot!

3 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by donphilopus: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
em77:

Maybe you'd leave your polling unit come February 14th to come point gun to my head not to thumb print my only vote for Buhari. All the old elderly ones in my town are in need of Change, they want Jonathan out. Or, you think because they're old they don't have television or radios to listen to News [Yoruba Version]?! They all know what's going on in Nigeria and they're desperately in need of Change!

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Adminisher: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please let the other regions vote for their people. North and West for Buhari SS and SE for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Diffdeef(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't understand,why would someone vote for GEJ? From the look of things,his leadership doesn't favour Nigerians,so you got no options than to try someone else.

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Kylekent59: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Who are u to tell us whom to vote for??

2 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Better2014: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wich strong, all is lie. South south wil never vote 4 APC.[/quote] give me just 2 reasons y I shuld vote 4 PDP,wht has gudluck done 4 Rivers State,Buari is d man of d people,APC is d winning party,

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Olaolufred(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
IF YOU MUST BEG YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBER NOT TO SUPPORT A DISTANT NEIGHBOUR AGAINST YOU.
IT MEANS: 1. YOU HOUSE IS NOT IN ORDER..
2. THE HANDWRITING IS TILTING AGAINST YOU.
3. YOU ARE REALLY NOT IN CHARGE.

PDP WAISTED OUR 15 YEARS LIKE CANCKERWOMS AND CATTERPILLARS.
NOW RUNING HELTER SKELTER BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL.

6 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Deiok(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Op please speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by sirbojan(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
We won't move forward as a nation if we still bury our heads into religious sentiments, ethnic bigotry and socio-cultural affiliations, we have gotten to a point where critical and analytical thinking should take priority, if we ever wish this nation well, it will be better to thread that path and join hands and minds in the process of restoring the lost glory of our country.

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tanoids people shouldn't be deceiving himself oooo in Edo,rivers,IMO,bayelsa,delta and abia forget ooooo APC is strong in this state PDP should forget oooo Gej is loosing every blessed day he thinks he will bribe people with rice and kerosene when d election is around d corner we are tired of him and his lieing government oooooo Cos' he has failed us on every side #bringbackourchibokgirls.

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by mrvitalis(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
bro tell me one thing jonathan has done for my rivers state then...i can vote for him

but if u cant buhari for president ooh

2 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by biggy4joe(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
The only tin am so sure abt me nw frm this day 23rd November to febuary is voting for BUHARI,and nt only dat and making sure with my life at stake that I protect my ward 11 in oshimili south Asaba were I registered.

3 Likes

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by egift(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
May be the psychiatrist that treat mental patients in the Coven is on leave. That could explain the Horror movies we are watching here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by LFJ: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
em77:

If we shd go by your logic, what do you think if all Northerners decided to vote for Northern candidate? May be you are not aware that going by the last population census and the voters registration the number is not to your favor.

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC is si ply the best...vote for them abeg!

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by donphilopus: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
drlawizle:

I commend his for contesting his State Governorship seat because I consider a hero. Don't also forget that your President conferred the 'rascal' of the National Honour of the Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (OFR) in 2012!
Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by donphilopus: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
drlawizle:
Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Mogidi: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
donphilopus:

Maybe you'd leave your polling unit come February 14th to come point gun to my head not to thumb print my only vote for Buhari. All the old elderly ones in my town are in need of Change, they want Jonathan out. Or, you think because they're old they don't have television or radios to listen to News [Yoruba Version]?! They all know what's going on in Nigeria and they're desperately in need of Change!

Since you people are Yorubas why not join Ondo state? Why do you claim Edo when you're actually Yoruba? Be proud of being a Yoruba man for once, there's nothing wrong in being Yoruba.

@em77
No sane SS citizen believe Buhari will be better for us than GEJ. We won't forget what Buhari did with PTF money.
Half of the people commenting here are actually not from the SS.
Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by donphilopus: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Since you people are Yorubas why not join Ondo state? Why do you claim Edo when you're actually Yoruba? Be proud of being a Yoruba man for once, there's nothing wrong in being Yoruba.

@em77
No sane SS citizen believe Buhari will be better for us than GEJ. We won't forget what Buhari did with PTF money.
Half of the people commenting here are actually not from the SS.

What's this guy saying for God's sake?! Lemme let you know now that I neither understand Yoruba nor can I speak the language. What you don't know is that most of our parents were taught Yoruba language when they were in school; I was not taught that language in school plus most of them grew up in Yoruba land.

Are you trynna tell me that Ogbemudia should stop claiming Edo because they're Igbo-speaking area?! Or, are you more Edo than him?! The way Ogbemudia is from Edo, that's how you're from Edo and that's how I'm equally from Edo!
Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Mogidi: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
donphilopus:

What's this guy saying for God's sake?! Lemme let you know now that I neither understand Yoruba nor can I speak the language. What you don't know is that most of our parents were taught Yoruba language when they were in school; I was not taught that language in school plus most of them grew up in Yoruba land.

Are you trynna tell me that Ogbemudia should stop claiming Edo because they're Igbo-speaking area?! Or, are you more Edo than him?! The way Ogbemudia is from Edo, that's how you're from Edo and that's how I'm equally from Edo!

Can you show me link where Yoruba was taught in Edo/Midwestern schools? I think you're confused as to where you come from because my parents were never taught Yoruba in school.
Ogbemudia is an Edoid name not an Igbo name or you don't know the meaning of Ogbemudia? I think Ogbemudia's mother is from (Ika) Igbanke. Ogbemudia is as Edo as much as me but you people from Akoko-Edo has more in common with the Yorubas than with Edo.
Bros tell me when you're ready to relocate, I'd send money for the transportation.

[size=13pt]Lets keep Edo state for Edo speaking people.[/size]

1 Like

Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by donphilopus: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Can you show me link where Yoruba was taught in Edo/Midwestern schools? I think you're confused as to where you come from because my parents were never taught Yoruba in school.
Ogbemudia is an Edoid name not an Igbo name or you don't know the meaning of Ogbemudia? I think Ogbemudia's mother is from (Ika) Igbanke. Ogbemudia is as Edo as much as me but you people from Akoko-Edo has more in common with the Yorubas than with Edo.
Bros tell me when you're ready to relocate, I'd send money for the transportation.

[size=13pt]Lets keep Edo state for Edo speaking people.[/size]

Bros, stop all these joor and be serious for once in your life. Igbanke is an Igbo-speaking area in Edo and that does not mean that Igbanke Indigenes are not Edo, or they should relocate. Apart from Bini, Ishan and Etsako, which other language is recognised in Edo. These are just the major tribes in Edo, so don't make it look like Edo Tribe(s) is unison. You're not more Edoic than me!

Someone from Agenebode is Edo, just like the other person from Ibillo. The other guy from Irrua is as well Edo, just like the one from Ehor. So, stop making it look like you're more Edonalize than those of us from Akoko Edo. It may interest you to know that the Senator representing 'Edo' North is from Akoko Edo and speaks Yoruba fluently!
Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by Curlieweed: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Apc is strong in rivers, edo, Bayelsa and akwa Ibom. Cant wait for you to join.

And you can guess all this from Dahomey?

Amazing!

After 02-14-15, eye go clear una.
Re: My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC. by courage54(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
em77:

Am from Niger-delta but am voting for Buhari. So how does that make u feel?

(1) (Reply)

Factoids From Obj's New Book From #mywatch By SR. / Pdp And Gej Supporters Campaigning For Buhari Everyday! / An American Special Ops In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.