Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

If U Impeach Johnathan That Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Impeach Johnathan That Means (1853 Views)

I’m Afraid Saraki May Impeach Me – Buhari / FINALLY! Reps Fix Date To Impeach President Jonathan / ***Impeach Ezenwanyi Elect, Ogugua88. Unfit To Lead.*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by chidiezeh(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
"IF you impeach Jonathan that means you
have fallen into Ojokwu's trap.
Simply we will chase out Rotimi Amaechi
out office to avoid sabotage and the
normal separation will take place and
Jonathan will return home to continue the
adminstration of the genuine
Southern Nigeria. This is no longer
ordinary politics"

"We ar just watching and praying for the
freedom of Biafra. Impeach Jonathan and
end this useless idea called one Nigeria.
In Biafra we stand"

i picked this comment from a page..
Whats ur say on this

3 Likes

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by egift(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stop the rant. If this is what Jonathan is planning or what you are hoping, forget it. The last time a separation was attempted, 2million Ndigbo died. So before you incite and drag Aligbo to another fight, make sure your are among the first to die.

Many are now supporting Presido in hope he will mismanage things to the point Nigeria will get destroyed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by walemoney007(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
chidiezeh:

"IF you impeach Jonathan that means you
have fallen into Ojokwu's trap.
Simply we will chase out Rotimi Amaechi
out office to avoid sabotage and the
normal separation will take place and
Jonathan will return home to continue the
adminstration of the genuine
Southern Nigeria. This is no longer
ordinary politics"

"We ar just watching and praying for the
freedom of Biafra. Impeach Jonathan and
end this useless idea called one Nigeria.
In Biafra we stand"

i picked this comment from a page..
Whats ur say on this
see d nonsense u wrote up dia,which southern nigeria are u talkin about.how sure are u d itsekiris,benin,efiks etc are ready to go to war wen jona.daft lose in 2015.speak for ursef and ur family alone

8 Likes

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
For the record, there is nothing like southern nigeria. Should nigeria disintegreate, we will have Ijaw Republic to ourselves for the Ijaw people. Definitely, Jonathan WILL NOT be our leader in the republic, I can't speak for others. Anyway, I don't see Nigeria dividing, but if it does... God Bless Ijaw Republic! For now, God Bless Nigeria! Buhari for President.

7 Likes

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Dlionsheart: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nobody is impeaching anybody my friend. Nigeria has gone through tougher challenges than the current acts of shame from our politicians and still remained one. That's the headache of the western world - they don't understand why we're still one in spite of our tremendous diversity.

The 2015 election will come and go in less than four months from now with a new president (Jonathan or who ever win) and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Politicians are only overheating the polity unnecessarily.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by focus7: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
For the record, there is nothing like southern nigeria. Should nigeria disintegreate, we will have Ijaw Republic to ourselves for the Ijaw people. Definitely, Jonathan WILL NOT be our leader in the republic, I can't speak for others. Anyway, I don't see Nigeria dividing, but if it does... God Bless Ijaw Republic! For now, God Bless Nigeria! Buhari for President.
you can't mistaken a true Ijaw man. I have notice that it is only the Igbos that is looking for identity in Nigeria, if they are lagos land owner today, they will be abuja land owner tomorrow, or Jonathan will be Ebele their brother next tomorrow, then to Ijaw and Igbos are one or deltan is part of igbo. In an attempt to join Ijaw together will them the poster is alreading dreaming of a Jonathan presidency in his biafran world. The true Ijaw man is ready to let go of a daft leader for the unrealistic biafra than to be identify with Igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by udemzyudex(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
I just wonder why some people make noise over nothing.....
Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by stevnwigw1: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
GEJ is a destined man, and he is destined to be the last president the entity called Nigeria will have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by emmysoftyou: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
[size=18]
I hate repeating myself,jonathan cannot be the president of biafra,except the people accept biafranism...
Then we can do election frm biafra nation to select our leader frm majority carry the vote...
because the voice of the people,they said is the voice of God..
[/size]
Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by chamboy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
stevnwigw1:
GEJ is a destined man, and he is destined to be the last president the entity called Nigeria will have.
it's One Nigeria forever, whether GEJ lose or win. Or even impeached.
In other news
Vote 4 change

1 Like

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by A7(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
If the motion was successfull that means he is guilty as charged, remember they mention over 20 impeachable offences against him. Wouldn't it be stupi.d for your people to bring a convict to steer the new republic?

1 Like

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by mandhi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
I admire your ideology @barcanista. It defines you as a true Nigerian. You know people are afraid of change and the truth. But both can be sweet if it is applied in its purest form.
I am Muslim from the northern part of the country and I must tell u, I wasn't a fan of buhari until recently. I have you, berem, egift, obiageli and Co to thank 4. Cos I was part of those who believe buhari was not a true Nigerian. I was wrong.
Buhari is a true Nigerian, honest and straight forward as 1 of my political icon (professor Pat Utomi). They are some of the few politicians that cannot be linked to any corrupt activity.
GOD Bless the North, South, East and west.
GOD Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by PenSniper: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
focus7:
you can't mistaken a true Ijaw man. I have notice that it is only the Igbos that is looking for identity in Nigeria, if they are lagos land owner today, they will be abuja land owner tomorrow, or Jonathan will be Ebele their brother next tomorrow, then to Ijaw and Igbos are one or deltan is part of igbo. In an attempt to join Ijaw together will them the poster is alreading dreaming of a Jonathan presidency in his biafran world. The true Ijaw man is ready to let go of a daft leader for the unrealistic biafra than to be identify with Igbo.

You truely know them but you forgot to add their falacious .claim of Jewish or Egyptian origin. Some of them in the north now deny their igbo origin by adopting hausa names for filthy lucre. What a people !
Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by PenSniper: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
stevnwigw1:

Confirmed.
Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
What about itsekiri Republic, Urhobo Republic, Ilaje Republic within the same Niger-delta Republic. Lots of folks in South Sudan are regretting their independence today, trust me the last thing we need is separation and I believe it will never happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
mandhi:

I admire your ideology @barcanista. It defines you as a true Nigerian. You know people are afraid of change and the truth. But both can be sweet if it is applied in its purest form.
I am Muslim from the northern part of the country and I must tell u, I wasn't a fan of buhari until recently. I have you, berem, egift, obiageli and Co to thank 4. Cos I was part of those who believe buhari was not a true Nigerian. I was wrong.
Buhari is a true Nigerian, honest and straight forward as 1 of my political icon (professor Pat Utomi). They are some of the few politicians that cannot be linked to any corrupt activity.
GOD Bless the North, South, East and west.
GOD Bless Nigerian.
Well thanks to God and I appreciate your comment. So encouraging and motivating. By my upbrimging, I was trained never to be discriminatory in making a choice bt by conviction and fear of God. My support for Buhari is borne out of his discipline and untainted records in and out of his soujorn in public service.

2 Likes

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
badtela:
What about itsekiri Republic, Urhobo Republic, Ilaje Republic within the same Niger-delta Republic. Lots of folks in South Sudan are regretting their independence today, trust me the last thing we need is separation and I believe it will never happen.
You just make a valid point. The Problem is not the people, the problem is the elite. Íf we the masses can take our destiny in our hands from the hands of the elites/cabals Nigeria and her people will become great not in rhetorics but in living standard also.
Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
You just make a valid point. The Problem is not the people, the problem is the elite. Íf we the masses can take our destiny in our hands from the hands of the elites/cabals Nigeria and her people will become great not in rhetorics but in living standard also.
You are on point, I believe that there are two types of people that want us to continue like this,
1. People that are benefitting directly or indirectly from his Government.
2. People that are using him to achieve their aims of Nigeria disintegration, little do they know that most of them will be consumed by the violent that follows it.
I have been there, I'm a witness to Ife-Modakeke crisis both in 1983 and 1997, I lost substantial amount of money during the crisis, that's just a child's play compare with war.
Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
badtela:
You are on point, I believe that there are two types of people that want us to continue like this,
1. People that are benefitting directly or indirectly from his Government.
2. People that are using him to achieve their aims of Nigeria disintegration, little do they know that most of them will be consumed by the violent that follows it.
I have been there, I'm a witness to Ife-Modakeke crisis both in 1983 and 1997, I lost substantial amount of money during the crisis, that's just a child's play compare with war.
Bros some people are very vengefuul, wicked and evil. Those scheming for War in order to benefit finÀncially anÐ politically shall bÉ shamed at the eÑd.

1 Like

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
Bros some people are very vengefuul, wicked and evil. Those scheming for War in order to benefit finÀncially anÐ politically shall bÉ shamed at the eÑd.
Amen to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by Ayus34(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dlionsheart:
Nobody is impeaching anybody my friend. Nigeria has gone through tougher challenges than the current acts of shame from our politicians and still remained one. That's the headache of the western world - they don't understand why we're still one in spite of our tremendous diversity.

The 2015 election will come and go in less than four months from now with a new president (Jonathan or who ever win) and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Politicians are only overheating the polity unnecessarily.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
i don't care about Nigeria.....eventhough we know Nigeria is cursed ......GOD BLESS ODUA REPUBLIC!
Re: If U Impeach Johnathan That Means by mandhi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
Well thanks to God and I appreciate your comment. So encouraging and motivating. By my upbrimging, I was trained never to be discriminatory in making a choice bt by conviction and fear of God. My support for Buhari is borne out of his discipline and untainted records in and out of his soujorn in public service.
It's why we have to join hands and try to educate Nigerians on the true spirit of been a true Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian States By Party Affiliation (2014) / SHOCKING: Benue Commissioner That Called Buhari "Quarter To Die" Drops Dead / 22 State Governments Owe Workers Over 3 Months Salaries – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.