Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders (1871 Views)

EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation / EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by ellechrystal(f): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
EFCC has released a statement saying that the letter which surfaced online today suggesting that President Jonathan had ordered the agency to probe the financial operations of APC leaders, is fake. Statement from the agency below and a picture showing the difference between a real document from the agency and the fake one above..
"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, wishes to alert the public about a letter supposedly from the office of the Chief of Staff to President Goodluck Jonathan, mandating the Commission to initiate discreet investigation against some prominent political figures in the country.
The commission urges the public to discountenance the said letter as it is forged document, intended to mislead the people.

The features of the letter are markedly different from that on a genuine letter from the office of the Chief of Staff to the president.

As evidence that this is a clear forgery, we reproduce below the fake letter alongside a copy of an authentic letter from the same office.

Media & Publicity
13th March, 2015

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/03/efcc-clears-air-on-fake-document.html?m=1

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by ozoigbondu: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
So it was all a lie which is usual with that devilish party APC.That cult thrives on propaganda

GEJ till 2019

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by nortcentrallord(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
I know a party that got and still retaining the bestseller of cheap propaganda. Infact, they got the words of eternal LIE.

Why coming up with tears just to attract pity and score cheap political points?
Truly, 'you are apc and you have the words of eternal LIE' grin grin grin
Don't tear me apart children of h8 cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by Blakjewelry(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2015
I beg make this election come pass, much heat in the system because of power
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by ellechrystal(f): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:
I know a party that got and still retaining the bestseller of cheap propaganda. Infact, they got the words of eternal LIE.

Why coming up with tears just to attract pity and score cheap political points?
Truly, 'you are apc and you have the words of eternal LIE' grin grin grin
Don't tear me apart children of h8 cheesy
Hahahahahah, u funny o.
This ur teeth way dey shine for here show sey d igbo way u smoke come them no select am well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by ellechrystal(f): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:
I beg make this election come pass, much heat in the system because of power
I tire o
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by buharimohd: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2015
APC and lies the witchcraft broom carrying party
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by menix(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Ow i wish any tym APC comes up wiv their lies, GEJ would always execute dem.
probably they will tell less lies...

Cant wait 4 d election to pass away, d heat caused by this election ve caused a decline on threads that make pple laugh on diz forum.
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by Hallmark08(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2015
ApC, the party of liars, ...but wait oooh where is 'lie' Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by IanDiamonds: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Them go talk say na true before....?? The same way they said the Presidency did not have a conversation with that king of morocco... same way they said they didn't pay people to protest against GMB at Chatham house..

PDP been spewing lies and denying all true facts since 419AD.
before you quote me to ask foolish question about where OP mentioned PDP.. ask your self who controls the EFCC..?? mstcheeeeeewewww

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by IanDiamonds: 12:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Plus I just looked again into both documents... Would the Presidency use a letter headed EFCC paper to address the EFCC..?? the document is from the presidency and not from the agency. If the Agency was the one addressing the letter to the president, this case would stand, but in reverse its the President addressing the EFCC...

Has cluelessness eaten so deep inti this administration that the PDP can't even tell intelligent lies

They didn't even make the image large to see what truly is in the picture.. How did we end up with this man?

cc: berem, LRNZH, egift

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by maestroferddi: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Sun-tsu, a Chinese military tactician of antiquity wrote "The Art of War", a masterpiece.

Robert Greene, the author of the much acclaimed "48 Laws of Power", also wrote "The Art of Seduction", a New York Times bestseller.

Carl von Clautswitz, the much celebrated German military theoritian made far-reaching postulations on "The Art of Politics"; views still being studied in most military schools worldwide.

Now someone in APC should write "The Art of Lying". S/he should get Lai Mohammed to write the foreword. This putative book will likely become an International bestseller.
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by baralatie(m): 12:56am On Mar 14, 2015
APC can lie!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 14, 2015
anyone claiming APC lies is too gullible.First the document didnot come from APC.
However as they say there is no smoke without fire,i am pretty sure there is more to this story.

Download and look at the EFCC ORIGINAL,you will notice its an EFCC letterhead based on EFCC imprinted on the background of the paper.
The letter is also addressed to EFCC.Which means its an original letterheaded paper from EFCC writing to EFCC.
How does that absolve the letter as fake.
I agree the letter so called letter looks fake because it has no letterhead,but dont forget its a clandestine runs.
However the prove by EFCC is also fake.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by fallout87: 1:30am On Mar 14, 2015
More lies and deceit from the APC. To score some cheap political point they make a false document, one not even notarized!

The these fools bring it online to centenary their own stupidity.

Why does that party always lie?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:15am On Mar 14, 2015
I find EFCC's response very odd. What purpose does rushing to debunk the rumour serve? EFCC should have just ignored the 'rumour'!

Or perhaps there's more to this?
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by papaejima1: 2:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
I find EFCC's response very odd. What purpose does rushing to debunk the rumour serve? EFCC should have just ignored the 'rumour'!

Or perhaps there's more to this?
If they kept quiet, you'd still say it is probably true because they didn't debunk it. That silence is agreement.

APC and lies are siamese twins.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by M4gunners: 2:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Apc when are you people going to grow up and stop behaving like a baby?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by alizenbohr: 2:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by nzeadachie: 3:54am On Mar 14, 2015
JUST WATCH AND SEE THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO RULE NIGERIA, CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME SINGLE TRUTH FROM APC?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by henryangelo: 4:44am On Mar 14, 2015
cant their be free politics in nigeria without propaganda, APC this is getting too much o,why are you guys making yourselves a laughing stock just to force buhari into power? but let me remind you guys that buhari will lose again

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by richardomoko: 4:50am On Mar 14, 2015
APC would stop at nothing in their propangada, shame on them.
ellechrystal:
EFCC has released a statement saying that the letter which surfaced online today suggesting that President Jonathan had ordered the agency to probe the financial operations of APC leaders, is fake. Statement from the agency below and a picture showing the difference between a real document from the agency and the fake one above..
"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, wishes to alert the public about a letter supposedly from the office of the Chief of Staff to President Goodluck Jonathan, mandating the Commission to initiate discreet investigation against some prominent political figures in the country.
The commission urges the public to discountenance the said letter as it is forged document, intended to mislead the people.

The features of the letter are markedly different from that on a genuine letter from the office of the Chief of Staff to the president.

As evidence that this is a clear forgery, we reproduce below the fake letter alongside a copy of an authentic letter from the same office.

Media & Publicity
13th March, 2015

1 Like

Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by tit(f): 5:22am On Mar 14, 2015
lock them all up till investigation clear them.
anyone that is not clear should be taken to bar beach.
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by steadymind(m): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2015
What is the evidence that it is not the PDP who released this letter?

We will know the truth if before elections the EFCC suddenly starts to harass APC members.
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by deskossy(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Abeg i don tire sef March 28 should come and go biko
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2015
papaejima1:

If they kept quiet, you'd still say it is probably true because they didn't debunk it. That silence is agreement.

APC and lies are siamese twins.

And who told you denial automatically implies innocence?(!) Your logic is shocking!

No wonder you people are called TANoids, you just can't resist behaving like androids! You are just too predictable, 'APC lies!' 'APC lies!'.

Is it not routine for EFCC to investigate financial crimes? There's nothing wrong with that! They are just doing their job! Why they had to deny a 'baseless' accusation still beats me. The last time I checked EFCC is not contesting for votes in the forthcoming elections? Or perhaps they are!

In any case, I find amazing your inability to deduce from that short post that silence is not necessarily agreement! Else, I wouldn't have suggested that EFCC ignore the rumour.
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by papaejima1: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

And who told you denial automatically implies innocence?(!) Your logic is shocking!

No wonder you people are called TANoids, you just can't resist behaving like androids! You are just too predictable, 'APC lies!' 'APC lies!'.

Is it not routine for EFCC to investigate financial crimes? There's nothing wrong with that! They are just doing their job! Why they had to deny a 'baseless' accusation still beats me. The last time I checked EFCC is not contesting for votes in the forthcoming elections? Or perhaps they are!

In any case, I find amazing your inability to deduce from that short post that silence is not necessarily agreement! Else, I wouldn't have suggested that EFCC ignore the rumour.

And in comes the children of Anger, Pain and Desperation! (According to Sule Lamido) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by nortcentrallord(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahah, u funny o.
This ur teeth way dey shine for here show sey d igbo way u smoke come them no select am well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

Hahahaha, children of h8 steadily on sour D.

Laughing like Whiz khaliffa grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by jdilight(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

Media & Publicity
13th March, 2015

AAAAPPPPPCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

LIES
Re: EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders by organic973: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2015
I carefully looked at the two letters, the said original letter is fake. How can EFCC be writing to the chairman of the agency.

Please I stand to be corrected.

TeamGEJ

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity; We might be headed for interim governance / Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road / Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation,the Unknown Handover Done By Babangida Page 1 Of 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.