Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? (7711 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / kk / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by killjoy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
luvlyqueen:

oga biko hapu'm aka

don Allah bebe, ki yi hakuri.

1 Like

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by killjoy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
chibwike:
Was chatting with a girl this morning...and she was like..wow your DP is 'k'....Lol...i dnt blame her tho...i feel she has gotten used to it....

Buh Imo i feel the word 'k' is easiest way to end a chat.
k
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by chibwike(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
killjoy:

k
Lol...re u sending me away frm ur thread
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by killjoy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...re u sending me away frm ur thread

lolsssss. no naaa y ?
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

U tend to see people's true colors. Those "boring chatters" were part of your very recent campaign crew. Thank good Ness I never voted for u.

..........n she wonders why shez single angry

2 Likes

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by killjoy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
MuhdG:

grin
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Taleeysun(f): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kkk.
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by killjoy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Taleeysun:
Kkk.

kkkkk
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

U tend to see people's true colors. Those "boring chatters" were part of your very recent campaign crew. Thank good Ness I never voted for u.

Personally im amused by what you said.
Did the guy say anything wrong?
Tosyne2much, they are saying you should not talk again o.

1 Like

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
ATOB:

Personally im amused by what you said.
Did the guy say anything wrong?
Tosyne2much, they are saying you should not talk again o.

Honestly I don't know what I have said wrong that made her utter that statement

Well, I don't think we need a pastor to tell us that ladies cherish deceivers and liars.. So if have been deceiving and making favourable comments that would suit the ladies, so they would have voted massively for me and I would have gotten more votes than my counterparts ?
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
MuhdG:

Hahahahah...u won't get a rise out of me brother. U can only try. Hahahaha. cheesy
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

vivaciousvivi said that's one of the reasons why she didn't vote for me

She prefers to cast her vote to an hypocrite than voting someone who's being sincere and honest

The truth is, I will never stop being sincere and honesty even if it will make people have me hated

Tosin,u clearly failed to see the point in my comment. U can be as honest, truthful blah blah blah...but in practicing honesty u dint have to call the female gender names. it's insulting. Especially as these same persons were part of a team of people who recently campaigned for u. Get it?! Jeez! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
killjoy:
..awwww honeyyyyy.

undecided undecided
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Missmossy(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Huh undecided you get what you give simple grin
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Tosin,u clearly failed to see the point in my comment. U can be as honest, truthful blah blah blah...but in practicing honesty u dint have to call the female gender names. it's insulting. Especially as these same persons were part of a team of people who recently campaigned for u. Get it?! Jeez! undecided

I never insulted or call ladies name, all I said was an average Nigerian lady is not a good chatter, however, they are more lively when having a physical conversation than when chatting (only guys will understand me better)

So as to why my comment prompted you to say that was why you never voted for me becomes a mystery since you uttered that statement
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by 100Cents: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, we don't need a prophet to tell us that an average Nigerian lady is a boring chatter

Very very boring chatters.

Even the ones in love with you.

1 Like

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

I never insulted or call ladies name, all I said was an average Nigerian lady is not a good chatter, however, they are more lively when having a physical conversation than when chatting (only guys will understand me better)

So as to why my comment prompted you to say that was why you never voted for me becomes a mystery since you uttered that statement

Ur earlier post never mentioned anything about "the average Nigerian lady". U generalised. And yes, u shouldn't call us boring chatters becos contrary to what u think, it is insultive. And my earlier post stated " u really see people' true colors". Which means I was referencing ur current statement to the contestant I read about in the Q & A session. That's all. I'm off to.bed now so if u reply this and I don't respond, I'm not ignoring u. Just asleep. Goodnight Tosin
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by 100Cents: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Una dey complain. Wetin I go do about this one ?

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Ur earlier post never mentioned anything about "the average Nigerian lady". U generalised. And yes, u shouldn't call us boring chatters becos contrary to what u think, it is insultive. And my earlier post stated " u really see people' true colors". Which means I was referencing ur current statement to the contestant I read about in the Q & A session. That's all. I'm off to.bed now so if u reply this and I don't respond, I'm not ignoring u. Just asleep. Goodnight Tosin

Oooookay I have heard
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Taleeysun(f): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
killjoy:

kkkkk
k
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by rioemmanuel(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
killjoy:

sorry to disappoint u Bt wot did u tink I meant? dat ur beautiful?? mtcheeeeew
Mehn..Killjoy you are really a joykiller,you killed her.

Tosyne2much,thumpsup bro,you defeated her aswell

1 Like

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Thinkr(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
100Cents:
Una dey complain. Wetin I go do about this one ?
someone like this I dey delete without notice. It brings peace of mind
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Taleeysun(f): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Well, I don't think we need a pastor to tell us that ladies cherish deceivers and liars.. So if have been deceiving and making favourable comments that would suit the ladies, so they would have voted massively for me and I would have gotten more votes than my counterparts ?
i think you should forget about this contest of a thing okay, its past pleaseeeee!!
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by idu1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

is better u go to sleep. Goodnight
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by tosyne2much(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Taleeysun:
i think you should forget about this contest of a thing okay, its past pleaseeeee!!

No nooow it's nothin.. Shey u saw how she attacked me?
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Equado(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Yeah I know it's not a cool thing to say but it's the pure fact

Most guys don't know how to keep a lively chat while an average lady gives boring reply
seconded

1 Like

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

A wonderful lady just left me too because I was too open to her.
Ladies and sweet words and liars and pretence sha.
Good luck bro and have a productive week.

1 Like

Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2014
idu1:
is better u go to sleep. Goodnight

"It's" better u learn how to write common English next time!
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Oooookay I have heard

Good u have heard Tosin. Good morning jare.

As for the people typing "defeat", loooool. No wonder the girls u chat with are "boring"!
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by chimerase2: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

in less than 450 words expantiate ua claim angry
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahahah...u won't get a rise out of me brother. U can only try. Hahahaha. cheesy

Aite sis. I'd keep on trying smiley
Re: k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Good u have heard Tosin. Good morning jare.

As for the people typing "defeat", loooool. No wonder the girls u chat with are "boring"!

Morning too

This tin is simple, Lemme make something clear to you.. No matter the calibre of ladies you have on your BBM, whatsapp and its kind, the boring chatter will definitely outweigh the lively ones. Sounds weird ryt ?

It takes a miracle for you to have 20 ladies in your list and 10 of them will be lively chatter

Source - What I know how to do best is chatting and I believe any analysis I make shld be unquestionable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC) / Which Guy Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.