Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons (18590 Views)

FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Arase Bans Use Of Commercial Buses For Police Patrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by jeje123(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
So, how does FG expect them to comment on Nairaland?
I'm not surprised if we have prisoners among nairalanders
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
“I have visited some prisons in other countries as the Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; Nobody, no matter highly placed you are, you don’t come to prison with your phones, not even the minister of Interior as the supervising minister over the prisons. So, why are you an exception?,

So of all the developments happening abroad, its this one he took notice of nonsense
idealsico:
Abba Moro became interior Minister without knowing how the prisons operate and did not bother to find out. The tune of the instructions he gave suggests that he only learnt of the international best practices for the very first time. This is unfortunate. I hope he also learnt how to safely organise job recruitment into paramilitary institutions in countries with high unemployment rate.

Seriously, it was that quote that had me shaking my head. So he didn't have enough brains, he needed to go stretch his neck to find out how to do his job. What an i diot.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by yuzjet(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
enkay4love:
exactly my thought! Lemme rephrase it,were inmates actually using phones in this country?......absolutely strange,smh 4 this government.

Seems impossible to me though.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by yuzjet(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seemyfather:

I wonder oooooooo. Anyway I believe he knows those people he is referring to. He mean the likes of..... You know nau.

No I don't know oo. Am not a wizard like u.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by Tobilastik(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
penquin:
lolz... u got me

yh... .a lady is not capable of stuffs like dht
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by Tobilastik(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
boombay:

I did... I brought it..grin.
check my posts!!

I'm contesting for the post of the President of Nairaland..
vote for boombay

Nairaland ?? meaning ??
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by AMADU77: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tonniey:
Not only mobile phones, d ban shld include d use of generating set and cable Tv by prisoners..

y don't u kill dem finish ??

prison is to mend n educate prisoners so they will be better persons

just take a look abt prison system in civilized countries

thanks

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by KLand(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tonniey:
Not only mobile phones, d ban shld include d use of generating set and cable Tv by prisoners..

So they use those there too?
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by KLand(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
I hope this will be enforced on VIP prisoners too!
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by trano(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2014
It's a welcome development but will it stop d inversion of our prisons
Re: FG Bans Use Of Phones In Prisons by GoodMuyis(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aga Moro, shey you don refund back Immigration Scam money

Your face they show bold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.