Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC (2182 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC / We’re Ready For Inquiry On B’haram, APC Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) on Friday said it is battle ready over the 2015 general elections and would not engage in any niceties if it adjudges the polls as tainted.

It excoriated the presidency for blasting Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State over his comment that APC will form a parallel government if PDP wins the general election.

Read full story here:

Source:http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/22251-2015-polls-we-re-ready-for-war-apc

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by dunkem21(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC is always threatening our collective existence with their uncouth juvenile rants. Who is your candidate? Where is your party's manifesto? What will you do to improve lives of million Nigerians and how do you go about it?
This administration and INEC have been commended locally and internationally for credible elections and level playing ground for all parties which the opposition have benefited immensely from. The courts are there to seek redress from and their verdicts have been outstanding.

The PDP and her candidate is miles ahead in the campaign showing Nigerians; achievements, blueprints and soliciting votes while the APC is busy fanning the embers of war.

Elections will be won and lost and there will be no war. Enough of these threats to our UNITY! shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Trut(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Another Problem Coming (APC).

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by malele(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why all these treats?
Is APC telling us they 100pecent sure of wining this election.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
The war will start in there various homes.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Orunto: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC will never learn to stay away from inciting and seditious vituperations.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC are full of trouble

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by 401kk: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
There has always been free and fair elections under the administration of GEJ. The APC is only afraid of losing the elections which they sure are

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by eleojo23: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
War?
Making statements like this is counterproductive to their course if they don't know.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by princewilll1: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
HOPE THE ARE REALLY READY? Because anything short of full scale war from them after elections means they are bloody cowards.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by nanauju(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
$
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by omoakin111: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
dem don start again

“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/#sthash.Cyu66q1T.dpuf

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by chamboy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pls ooo. No War...
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
That you APC within the jurisdiction of the Federal High Court of Nigeria, do commit an illegal act with intent to intimidate the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Jonathan as president.
You thereby committed an offence
contrary to section 37(1) and (2) of the
criminal code Act LFN 2004 and
punishable under the same section of
the same act.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by brownlord: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiageli, berem, omenka, banicansta, egift, cleverly, koboko. Please explain why your party is always chanting war song even while they are yet to choose a candidate which itself can lead to another war.

Why are planning to unleash their 12 million almajiris on Nigerians again when none of the politicians ( jonathan/PDP) will be be victim of this impending war?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by jamace(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
"Dog and baboon will be soaked in blood" ---- Gen muhammadu Buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by ndcide(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC keeps degrading and reducing politics to child's play.

what shocks me most is how reasonable people will want to join or vote this kind of people. This must be high level witchcraft.

if someone reply APC now. their goons will come with insults against the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by sademola: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Read before you contribute! Don't go for headline start spewing, biko!
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Jibabs2(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
No war abeg. Up APC
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by BENZINA(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Metuh:"The APC has once again confirmed that it is nothing but a chaotic organisation, totally averse to democracy and orderliness. It has shown that it is a party of desperate, frustrated and violent individuals promoting a supporter of APC ideology. "

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by oluwafemi113(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC won't go to court if PDP rigs the 2015 presidential elections - Gov Amaechi

He said, “What is the essence of going to court when the federal government don’t obey the law. That’s why the APC say we won’t go to the court any longer. If you rig us out, we would rig ourselves in. Which means if you think you can rig us out in 2015, we will form our own government. We have met on that and we have agreed on that. We will install our own government and there would be two governments. The only way to avoid a parallel government is to have a free and fair election. You can’t continue to use the police as if it is private agency or company of the government.”

I love Amaechi style

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by mrofficial(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
sademola:
Read before you contribute! Don't go for headline start spewing, biko!

Don't mind them. Educated illiterates
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Ayus34(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
truth ti be told.....GEJ has relegated the whole security authorities to a mere personal private company. .....but to who cares to listen....no one have monopoly of violence.....2015 is make or marred to this country. ....if the write of the citizen to elect their beloved candidate is not guarantee,then anarchy is looming and possibly we might kiss this God forsaken fraudulent country GOODBYE!!!
ON ODUA REPUBLIC I STAND....where we believe in law and order.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! !!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by chimerase2: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Useless fools u re shouting war while ur sons and dotas re abroad safe and sound and u in ur bedroom commanding gulible youths to fight for u so that they will be killed
Useless set of pple
Druming for war as if they re the ones dat re going to be in the war front

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by namqul(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Apc
trash pdp owns my finger till eternity.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Rexnegro(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
APC are full of trouble
Why Pdp are full of things n doings that make apc to be seems as troublesome party,simple question for u bro..if someone want ride u and u fit talk se u go agree ? . As far am concern pdp is nigeria problem.....lies too much in that party,only few person re making sense dia..the rest are all liars. I thank God that I don't do party tinz , am not a freak about party or politics .
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by meccuno: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
oluwafemi113:
APC won't go to court if PDP rigs the 2015 presidential elections - Gov Amaechi

He said, “What is the essence of going to court when the federal government don’t obey the law. That’s why the APC say we won’t go to the court any longer. If you rig us out, we would rig ourselves in. Which means if you think you can rig us out in 2015, we will form our own government. We have met on that and we have agreed on that. We will install our own government and there would be two governments. The only way to avoid a parallel government is to have a free and fair election. You can’t continue to use the police as if it is private agency or company of the government.”

I love Amaechi style
how can a responsible gov'nor make this kind of comment??

1 Like

Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Rexnegro(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ayus34:
truth ti be told.....GEJ has relegated the whole security authorities to a mere personal private company. .....but to who cares to listen....no one have monopoly of violence.....2015 is make or marred to this country. ....if the write of the citizen to elect their beloved candidate is not guarantee,then anarchy is looming and possibly we might kiss this God forsaken fraudulent country GOODBYE!!!
ON ODUA REPUBLIC I STAND....where we believe in law and order.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! !!!
Wagbayi I swear bro...tell them o.. odua nation ? I swear I can't wait for our darling con3
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by drauj(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
No comment. Anything I post will surely be removed. Thanks to Ngwakwe. grin
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by menesheh(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Smelling suicide by ssome politicians after 2015 poll. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
elections are not only free and fair when the opposition wins
Re: 2015 Polls: We’re Ready For War —APC by atinukedam(f): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rexnegro:

Why Pdp are full of things n doings that make apc to be seems as troublesome party,simple question for u bro..if someone want ride u and u fit talk se u go agree ? . As far am concern pdp is nigeria problem.....lies too much in that party,only few person re making sense dia..the rest are all liars. I thank God that I don't do party tinz , am not a freak about party or politics .
so wat abt apc,didnt dey lie,i beg bro, stop dis ur sentiment,Apc re jst ful of shit, deceit and lies.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's New Cabinet / The Immediate Past Governor Of Rivers State Is A Slave / Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.