Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning (2184 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by golor(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Update on president buhari's on NTA (27-07-2015)

These are the ten things we learnt from buhari's media chat this morning........

President muhammadu buhari has said the Americans are willing to help us and that the nation is grateful for making the election peaceful. He said this on monday morning while having a media chat with NTA .

Here are the ten things we learnt from his chat
1.Buhari reveal that the Nigerian airforce is virtually non-existence. He said the airforce need to support ground troops.

2.He said our security challenges is not only in the northeast,but also in the Gulf of Guinea where our crude oil is stolen through.He said the amount of crude oil being stolen is mind-boggling.

3. Buhari explain that up to 10th of this month,our crude oil was being stolen by people in government.“We are getting documents and support to trace it all. I doubt the NNPC knows the total number of accounts being operated. Nigerians will be shock by how much have been stolen."

4. He said its not an easy process to recover stolen funds deposited abroad by unpatriotic citizens,but that his government will do its best.

5. He said fuel scarcity is due to non-maintenance of local refineries. “we'll be on a high moral ground when we restructure NNPC. All our refining and pipeline infrastructure across the country have almost been vandalise,cant be fixed over night."

6. He reveal that virtually all storage of infrastructure owned by government has been vandalised and Nigeria are now forced to import petroleum products. “we have to work with our partners to fix the infrastructure in the oil sector. But we are open to give licence to people."

7. Concerning appointment of ministers,we need honest people,patriotic and knowledgeable Nigerians to handle ministries. There is no point to give some one license to go to international market and buy product."

8.“Before now,ministers have been working for themselves in an everybody for him self,Good for us all atmosphere of corruption. Appointment is taking time because number of knowledgeable people have been compromised. We cannot trust compromise people to run our ministries or we will be back to square one."

9.“we (APC) cannot win the battle and lose the war. We cannot allow the PDP to take over the government through the Nat. Assembly. The only thing I can do is to appeal to the conscience of APC members in the house and the state not to scuttle our plans."

10. “it took us time to get where we (APC) are,the vicious cycle of corruption,unemployment and insecurity has to be broken. Let us put our hands together to save this country. No part of this country can do much on its own. Nigeria is one and has come to stay."

See d Way niggas they struggle for front page,introvert no vex say person first u secure d first position ooo“in kcee voice today na ur own,2moro fit be my own,dis na gmancnoms time,introvert no vex. But wait ooo them de pay una money for dis childish act?

4 Likes

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by gmacnoms(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sen Ekwe..... pls read number 9 and prepare ursef wisely.

woooooow.... after editin my post, I saw introvert gettin behind me. I was lyk *OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTC sweet o. even though d bus neva land

I had a very revealin dream 2nite of gud thins cumin, dis FTC js confirmed it.

Up NIGERIA, UP BUHARI, UP NAIRALANDERS. I feel ontop d world cos i'm ontop Introvert

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by INTROVERT(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by CecyAdrian(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Woah

1 Like

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by greatness22(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmm! I pray pa. Go slow a.k.a 'd crown prince of west germany nd daura province' recieve sense.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by NwaNimo1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
He has dementia.. . .

1 Like

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by delta234: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
ok
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by Emekamex(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
We know these; it is time for action and not time for lamentations.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by multikolour(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
why did you only point out the good ones, for you to write something you have to balance your work, be objective and straight. do go back and write the one he flop and goof before you open a thread.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by gesundheit: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
NwaNimo1:
He has dementia.. . .

If after reading this piece, the only thing you can come up with is that he has dementia. Then you, all the people involved in your upbringing need to be cast to a lake of burning fire.

8 Likes

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by anath(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
This man has a very good plan for this country let's just give him sometime. Good one sai baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by jmichlins(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
From what I read above, I can see that the president still needs some time to get the engine rolling. Meanwhile I need him to know that it doesn't take time for four years to run down. I will take no excuse from you. You should be more prepared than anyone else for the governing of this country cause you vied for the post for about 3 consecutive times. What were your plans all these while

4 Likes

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by anulaxad(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Smart man. General Muhammadu Buhari is a man of integrity and intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by sheymoni(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
No 9 will make ekweremadu visit his legal luminary
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thats him
d dullard
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by leksgcfr(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
I pray that he has the wits to do all he has promised to do and do even more to silence the glowing hatred from the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by MabraO: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
multikolour:
why did you only point out the good ones, for you to write something you have to balance your work, be objective and straight. do go back and write the one he flop and goof before you open a thread.

It's left to u to open a thread and name "20 bad things u learnt from PMB media chat today"

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by crystalzoe: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
all this I will I will. pls help me tell baba bubu Dat all those miracles he promised shld start manifesting oh. its so amazing that its taking him so long. even pentium one no dey take dis long to boot
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sounds good we awaits the actions no be talk we go chop

1 Like

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
He talked gibberish all through, contradicting himself and dodging questions like BH bullets
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
gesundheit:

If after reading this piece, the only thing you can come up with is that he has dementia. Then you, all the people involved in your upbringing need to be cast to a lake of burning fire.
Since DAFTUS was inaugurated, Nigeria has been hotter than hell fire so lake of Fire is cake walk for Nigerians.

Masturbating Masturbator
Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by gesundheit: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Since DAFTUS was inaugurated, Nigeria has been hotter than hell fire so lake of Fire is cake walk for Nigerians.

Masturbating Masturbator

Can you please f***k off my mentions. You good for nothing excuse for living thing and a waste to oxygen consumption.

it has been worst cos your stealing kind have been cut off cornering our common patrimony.

You and the losers you are laundering there soiled image on this board should prepare for a long walk behind the gulag.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Things We Learnts From Buhari's Media Chat This Morning by bakila: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
space booking teeth

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Others Before Tuesday / Soakaways Of All Pdp Members To Be Searched By Dss - Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.