Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? (11191 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Urge is a strong thing that demand urgent need for mankind..
So if situation like this occurrs,
What do we do..
This is a question that demand urgent constructive answer
with wisdoms and knowledge....

After childbirth how long can you wait before commencing on sexual activities again
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eyah. ... cry

Beg your wife to give u mouth action na grin
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Fabdedon(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by chibwike(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
as long as you want
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
30 seconds

2 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by paix(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
After 40 days.

2 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Craigston: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
You should consider getting a comprehensive rehab program for her and gym membership. Also consult with a doctor to get good information on the biomedical aspects. Get her fit.

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dosht(f): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mine was after three weeks
The stiched vee even tore again
Chai! I allowed him cos he has no where to go cool

11 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by 4C2215131: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
dosht:

Wise woman. Tear them stitches to keep him happy and comfy. Just hoping he appreciates it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dosht(f): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
4C2215131:

Wise woman. Tear them stitches to keep him happy and comfy. Just hoping he appreciates it.
He appreciate everything about me
He doesnt joke with his wife ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
dosht:
lol...is it operation

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
dosht:
lol...yu allow him or yu re in need too..grin
hence,another pregnant chai undecided
Isnt it
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dosht(f): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
lol...yu allow him or yu re in need too..grin
hence,another pregnant chai undecided
Isnt it
Nah, he's good in withdrawal

2 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dosht(f): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
lol...is it operation
No. Va*g*na

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by MARKone(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
What do we do..

After childbirth how long can you wait before commencing on sexual activities again

I think the woman should have the final say here, giving birth no be beans, as such she should be given time, say 3-5 months to heal and recover properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dosht(f): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Daresh:

I am a foolish woman. After 3 weeks to please him. I can infect myself and cause serious pain. Was i not still bleeding?

So he cannot self-service off? Did my doctor not tell me 6 weeks?

Foolish foolish woman I am .
Must you use insultive words

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Daresh(f): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:

Must you use insultive words
Mind you FYI I wasn't bleeding anymore
He is my husband not my boyfriend

Pardon me.

You are not very wise. If he loved you he would NEVER subject you to pain just to please himself.

You didnt enjoy that sex, you just did it to please him.

You had to be restitched and I know it is painful even with local anaesthetic

That is not ver wise.

Childbirth has plenty complications and you use your hand(or prick) to introduce more.

Try and be wise next time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by KanwuliaJara: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why do men ask questions meant for their mothers on the www? undecided

OP!

When flies have stopped following the woman's azzzz around the street! wink

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by dein77(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
For me, I allow my wife sex-leave for at least four weeks......

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:

You have got to be kidding me shocked shocked shocked
The things naija women do in the name of keeping a man lipsrsealed
Hian! undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by diphena: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:

Sorry oo

2 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:

He appreciate everything about me
He doesnt joke with his wife ooo
i thought yu re a single mother
re yu now married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:

No. Va*g*na
if it s va.g.na.then nuttin like stiches na..it s only operation they stich...
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by beeevan: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
alutacontinua:

You have got to be kidding me shocked shocked shocked
The things naija women do in the name of keeping a man lipsrsealed
Hian! undecided

You have no idea.. grin

6 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
MARKone:

I think the woman should have the final say here, giving birth no be beans, as such she should be given time, say 3-5 months to heal and recover properly.
yu re point
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Daresh:

You are a foolish woman. After 3 weeks to please him. You can infect yourself and cause serious pain. Where you not still bleeding?

So he cannot self-service off? Did your doctor not tell you 6 weeks?

Foolish foolish woman.
yu can lay yur point without abusing her ,if yu want to correct her,not by abusive comment..

14 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Daresh:

Pardon me.

You are not very wise. If he loved you he would NEVER subject you to pain just to please himself.

You didnt enjoy that sex, you just did it to please him.

You had to be restitched and I know it is painful even with local anaesthetic

That is not ver wise.

Childbirth has plenty complications and you use your hand(or prick) to introduce more.

Try and be wise next time.
now yu re tokin like a woman
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Why do men ask questions meant for their mothers on the www? undecided

OP!

When flies have stopped following the woman's azzzz around the street! wink
esi gini?
Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by emmysoftyou: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
dein77:
For me, I allow my wife sex-leave for at least four weeks......
4weeks..is it not too short..mak it 2month next tyme

1 Like

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
What do we do..

Please leave the woman alone jor.
Can't you hold yourself till after the post natal visit which typically is 6-8 weeks after childbirth
The doctor has to say it is Ok for her to resume duties please and it has to be OK with her too,she knows her own body
Pick your bible and read,join the men's group at Church,join the gym,go and learn bakery,keep yourself busy and help take care of the new baby instead of occupying your mind with SE.x

19 Likes

Re: After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
dosht:

Ewww

Is this supposed to make you a loving wife?
This paints you and husband as very irresponsible and careless people , especially you
The doctors say 6-8 of no vag,inal sex for a reason
You no get mouth?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Married and soon to be married Men / Uganda Bride Price Refund Outlawed / Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.