Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu (2715 Views)

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? / Obasanjo Challenges Jonathan, Kashamu, Others To Go To Court / Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by Lucasbalo(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2014
seanet01:
Tinubu that visits US every year?
Or you
think Tinubu is Alamesiaya?
Tinubu frequents Chicago, in fact, he was here couple months ago. Let kashamu gets on any American city and his lap dogs will be feeling sorry for him.
Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2014
huptin:
Mr Kashamu, all you need to do is go to America and say whatever you have to say, then we will believe you.
what is all this jibe about him going to America? Is he Eddy murphy?? Abi America no Sabi Road to Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by Melancholy(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2014
major466:

At least people still use Umbrellas in both developed and developing countries. Who use brooms for cleaning in the 21st century when there are Vacuum Cleaners all over the place? And broom is a party logo
APC is too ancient.
thats originality in the making.
Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by gbaskipro: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmatok:

Tinubu always travel to the US and nobody has touch him.
Let PA Kashamu mistakenly enter a US bound plane.

I don't have time to spat with u over tinubu who has succeeded in life, I am literate enuf to say what is right. Are you Tinubus immigration officer or his wife who knows that he has been traveling to US. Why not simply check up on google to know before you come out with personal inclinations and rant. I hate when people just talk anyhow... Make your research before you talk
Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by ElFenomeno1: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Smh...... Kashamu in an ideal world should be cooling his heels in some maximum security prison right now.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by naso2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmatok:

Tinubu always travel to the US and nobody has touch him.
Let PA Kashamu mistakenly enter a US bound plane.

how about ATIKU?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by Eziachi: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
gbaskipro:

Tinubu is also wanted in America for drug related offence, the stupid writter is biased for including that, because I don't see a nexus between been wanted and reporting the new
Are you sure about this?
If he was a wanted man in America, how come the Democratic Party of the same America invited him as a guest at their national convention during Obama's re-election bid?
Or did they forgot?
This seems untrue to me because it doesn't make any sense that your wanted person can equally be your own guest at the same time.
Re: Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu by gbaskipro: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eziachi:
Are you sure about this?
If he was a wanted man in America, how come the Democratic Party of the same America invited him as a guest at their national convention during Obama's re-election bid?
Or did they forgot?
This seems untrue to me because it doesn't make any sense that your wanted person can equally be your own guest at the same time.

U must be dreaming? Democratic what? Where is sarkozie? Bellusconi? Perherps Democratic party is not the fbi so its still possible. Secondly did tinubu attend? Am sure he can't intentionally snub such invitation from the party of the US president, I sense that u are lying sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Says Nigeria Is Winning War On Corruption. / Biafra : IPOB To Hold “MEGA” Protest In London,british MP Angela Rainer To Join / Just In: The Real Aisha Buhari Revealed... Pix Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.