Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits (25011 Views)

Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / 30 Dead In Boko Haram Attack On Borno Villages / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Michaelemry: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2014
The question is why is it that bokoharam is attarcking nigeria and cameroon but no attack on chad

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2014
tosag:
you don't know what u are saying. Common Boko Haram you could'nt defeat, its Chad that has 3 mig bomber jets that you can defeat. Meanwhile Nigeria has none.
you are insane and equally very _stupid. How dare you compare the military might of Nigeria to that of chad? Are you ok? Only one division of the Nigerian army can crush you and your chadian brothers in just some few days.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2014
After going through his profile on Wikipedia, I believe he might be involved...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idriss_D%C3%A9by

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by realnas(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2014
That Idris deby is d financier chief supporter of bh is no surprise to me .he s a well known trouble maker that shoud be taken care of without delay. He funded and spported the jem mrebel group tht fought in darfur region in sudan 4 so many yrs ,it was until after sudan decided to support a chadian rebel group that nearly toppled his govt in 2008 that this slimy bastard decided to stop meddling in sudan's internal affairs.The best way nigeria can respond to this is for us to either warn him to stop or we will borrow a leaf from sudan and replicate d gesture by bringing chadian rebel leaders to nigeria for trainin after which we wil send them back to chad to wreck havoc on d chadian society that way deby might com back to his senses and stop this poo.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Danrizzle:
Incompetent government trying to divert attention, no excuse can justify their crimes against leadership. Whether amelica, britain or the whole of west and central africa are sponsors of BH activities, it does not justify or pardon a governing administration to sit tight on power and help themselves with peoples taxes without fufiling the cardinal purpose they're in authority for(which is the 'protection of life and property). I remember in cuba, the US sponsored an uprising during the time of catro. Oga castro did not sit down n say in yoruba man's voice- "em because its the US, we would have to chilax and watch the hired miscreants take over the country"
very true.. But I think the chadian government might also be one of boko haram sponsor. Remember how there silly president deceived us with the useless negotiation issue. We should cut off all tiers with chad republic and close our borders with them.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by saintneo(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Time to develop our Spooks - CIA/MI6.
The SSS/DSS is too local - I am candid about this. The allowances of our politicians should be reduced to develop our Foreign Intelligence Department FID.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by redcliff: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2014
dunkem21:
We are making progress. The recent news of the arrest of the political associate of the chadian president with missiles meant for BH comes to mind. The botched seize fire deal also brokered by the chadian president help our calculation.
Jonathan and the FG is wise. They have deliberated, paid the ransom, now it is left to use the last option ...

Believe it when GEJ says "we are winning the war against terrorism"

If this is sarcasm, then its a good one... if not, i weep..

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by holycup(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Are you not tired of using this irritating stuff?
bright007:
what is borno? is it the name of a person, animal or thing?....
pardon me to ask this question because i schooled in France

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by kraftykc(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2014
This is a strong accusation that should not be printed till visible proof emerges. These are the kind of stories that lead to war.

However, the Boko Haram sponsors will remain those who profit from the war. Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by makzeze: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2014
bright007:
Borno means water with light, bounties, abundant in mineral resources.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Alfred200825(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmm I smell defeat
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by ikeduru2002: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Chad are playing wt lion
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by eleko1: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Bombard chad with rickety push and start bombardier abi?That one nah suicide mission
Usbeel:
This can be true, but it wouldn't have happen for 5years without FG's support, if its true, Nigerian army should bombard Chad, just like Israel and Gaza.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Reference(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Plausible but highly improbable due to very many reasons. However if proven the DMI should simply take him out.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Oh! Not buhari again? Mtchew! Keep basking in perpetual cluelessness!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by SlimSkipper(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2014
still observing
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Danrizzle:
it does not justify or pardon a governing administration to sit tight on power and help themselves with peoples taxes without fufiling the cardinal purpose they're in authority for(which is the 'protection of life and property). I remember in cuba, the US sponsored an uprising during the time of catro. Oga castro did not sit down n say in yoruba man's voice- "em because its the US, we would have to chilax and watch the hired miscreants take over the country"
So you are trying to say the government is relaxing abi, maybe all the soldiers posted to affected areas should be withdrawn, then you would say government is working. Is it till when president carries gun before you know he's working?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by UnimkeAk(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Let's Invade Chad and sack Mallam Idris, Yankee style
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by jikanbage: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2014
bright007:
I guess ur pada is steal in 9ja ......den u can ask him
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by sandradayz(f): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Please someone help me summarise that thing embarassed embarassed embarassed Fine let me try. Will comment later tongue tongue tongue
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by eljoey(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2014
This is a tactical move again to shift the attention of many Nigerians. Where is our intelligent officers? They have all it takes to investigate ur rather than blowing the whistle for the tactical defense. The truth of the matter is there is serious internal contradiction from both the military and our so called dear politicians/Leaders. May God help us all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Purehuman(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
ibibwala:

From this article, that man is behind it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Dee60: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Would it take 5 years to know this? How would you now deny there are no internal accomplices?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by BashBB: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2014
In Gwoza, Mubi, Bama and some parts of Maiduguri where BokoHaram are in control of, they have been found to pack loads of properties from houses and shops into trailers and headed straight to Chad some to Niger.....not surprising
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by sandradayz(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Yeah! Read through it. Now if really Chad is fuelling BH will our Govt now attack Chad. I know that the Govt shouldn't keep any secret from it citizens, but there are some secret that should be kept quite till they get anough evidence. If the rumors are true, now that Chad is a suspect don't you think Chad will do anything to hide every evidence linking them with BH. Nigeria always exposing herself since 1960. If the military are to move to sambisa forest tomorrow to attack BH, BH don't even need their sponsors to tell them, because the news will be all over the place before then. That's more of the reason we haven't been able to defeat BH up till now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by ayo84(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2014
btw 1981 and 83 .. when chad soldiers invaded Nigeria , Buhari took soldiers from jos and defeated the enemy .. even crushed them and seized regions in jos without the knowlegde of shagari .. untill he was begged to withdraw .. with ppl like buhari .. some ppl cannot f**k with Nigeria . Boko haram would become history ..

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by swezenberg(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2014
So why did the PDP led Govt wait this long to reveal this to Nigerians. It is obvious that the PDP led government capitalized on the opportunity to discredit Buhari and divide all Nigerians on both ethnicity and religion to attract the favour of Southern christians. I knew Buhari whose cook has always been a christian and under whom Nigeria was more united as a nation would never be involved in such.

PDP should tender Apology to Gen Buhari for the false accusations against him and do same to our Military men and Nigerians as a whole
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2014
The govt should investigate this man in secret. Alimodu Sheriff should be arrested asap. He wants to get the share in the whole loot. Its a long time business that will be profitable to him.

I checked his profile and he has shown himself to be a very big terrorist. His alliance with the Libyan and french forces show that he got those weapons from big guns!

Let us set his office of fire now, let us keep doing more investigation and threaten his office. He wants to expand his territory to gain access of the chad basin. After making borno unfit, he'll send his people to build settlements in that region (which they are already doing).

He is not a small boy in military intelligence, driving a power Libyan force away from his country isn't a small feat, so he won't be that easy to dispatch. He will surely cause more troubles to the nation with his french and libyan allies. We should brace up for more things to come.

I bet you, this man is behind this. Nigerian soldiers have always failed when fighting BH around the chad axis. We need to act fast.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Guyman02: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2014
When you talk about Chad just take your mind to FRANCE. Many Nigerians knows about the involvement of western countries in sponsoring BH the same way they created ISIS in Syria to now fight them when they entered Iraq (their area of influence).

France is the one destabilizing West Africa and Nigeria helped them to take over Ivory Coast and install a puppet their. Paul Biya, Blaise Campoare and Idris Derby who have been in power for over 20 years are called democratic leaders by Western media which many of us get our news from while Gaddafi was called a dictator because he refused to be a puppet and many here still praise NATO for killing him without considering what Libya has become today a mess.

France is one of the sponsors of BH

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by jireh250: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2014
ibibwala:

Waoh...his profile fully supports this claim. We really need an international intelligence unit and try to always ensure that the govt of our neighbours allign with us, even before they come into power.

However, more investigation still needs to be carried out cos this can lead to a war if not handled properly.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Time to drop bombs into Chadian territories. This is why I love Russia, UN or no UN, they drop the damn bombs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole / General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.