Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? (8912 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / What Is A Cover Letter? How To Write One. Sample Template. / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Librakid(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tnx alot!
Got it
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Librakid:
Tnx alot!
Got it

You are very much welcome. Have a superb weekend.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by gloryl(f): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
glorykelechy@gmail.com
insidifyguru:

Sending a cover letter via mail can be basically in two forms:
1. Writing the cover letter as a message in the space provided by your email provider and sending or
2. Sending the cover letter as an attachment.

However, whichever means you decide to send your cover letter through, it should not be addressed the same way you would if you were writing with the conventional pen and paper. It is advisable that the cover letter be formatted like your CV (which of course will also be an accompanying document with your cover letter) when crafting it.

Sending your cover letter is usually the more appropriate means as it allows for a professional feel and you don't run the risk of everything you've typed being jumbled together upon being received by the recruiter.

Hope this helps. #Insidify

P.S: you can drop your email address here to get a sample copy of a cover letter to better help you understand the above.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
gloryl:

glorykelechy@gmail.com

Please find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by prudie17: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
@insidifyguru....iwereprudent17@gmail.com....
Thanksssss
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by buscojnr: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Buscojnr@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Laposky: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2014
insidifyguru:

Sending a cover letter via mail can be basically in two forms:
1. Writing the cover letter as a message in the space provided by your email provider and sending or
2. Sending the cover letter as an attachment.

However, whichever means you decide to send your cover letter through, it should not be addressed the same way you would if you were writing with the conventional pen and paper. It is advisable that the cover letter be formatted like your CV (which of course will also be an accompanying document with your cover letter) when crafting it.

Sending your cover letter is usually the more appropriate means as it allows for a professional feel and you don't run the risk of everything you've typed being jumbled together upon being received by the recruiter.

Hope this helps. #Insidify

P.S: you can drop your email address here to get a sample copy of a cover letter to better help you understand the above.
pls help my email add is johnutaji@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2014
prudie17:
@insidifyguru....iwereprudent17@gmail.com....
Thanksssss

Kindly find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
buscojnr:
Buscojnr@yahoo.com

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Laposky:
pls help my email add is johnutaji@yahoo.com

Kindly find in the email address provided. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by daboss: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Pls kind u forward to ugochekwa@yahoo.com.... I appreciate
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2014
daboss:
Pls kind u forward to ugochekwa@yahoo.com.... I appreciate

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by petra22(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
please forward the sample of the cover letter to me too. Thanks.
jenni.ogechi@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Just google it.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by prudie17: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
@insidify..double thanks...i appreciate cheesy
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
prudie17:
@insidify..double thanks...i appreciate cheesy

smiley you are very much welcome.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
petra22:
please forward the sample of the cover letter to me too. Thanks.
jenni.ogechi@gmail.com

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Belexy95: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Kindly forward to sonofdestiny2002@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Belexy95:
Kindly forward to sonofdestiny2002@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by akolat(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kindly send to akolat247@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Abdomox: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
insidifyguru:

Pls hlp send to abdomos2007@gmail.com
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Plz I ll also love to have the sample
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by insidifyguru: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2014
kolykoldy:
Plz I ll also love to have the sample cover letter.
Kolapokoladefrancis@gmail.com

No worries. Kindly find forwarded. Thank you.
Re: What's The Proper Format To Address A Cover Letter In Online Job Application? by pol23: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2018
C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deltaafrik Engineering Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Which Should I Go For!? / Ekiti Primary School Teachers Recruitment 2019 - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.