Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? (4277 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Mprex(f): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2014
I dont think so. E-relationships is a big NO for me

For all you know, the pictures your seeing may not be real. And this present generation of massive photo editting doesnt help issues

1 Like

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2014
I dont think it's reliable.
What if your partner meet someone that is better than you online?
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
China simply does it for me anytym. U seem to have a great taste. I reckon you were born and bred in Beijing, one of the most beautiful cities in China. I would have loved to join you in China, but I'd need to sign some important documents in Johannesburg, South-Africa in a few minutes. Just purchased six estates there. My lawyer needs to update my records in his shelf.

Not to worry my friend, I'd invite you over to come join me in Canberra, Australia in a few hours. We really need to discuss on some salient issues.

Btw, my granddaughter in Ireland extends her deferences to you. We were together in Dublin 15 minutes ago. We had a grandfather-granddaughter chat over 2 cups of hot Mexican tea. She wishes to continue her education in Havard University. Now, that baffles me, cos she's a Ph.D holder. May be she intends bagging a second Ph.D....itz her dream tho, let her live it up.

I should call my Lawyer now, my private jet is ready to take-off. Would inform you as soon as I'm done.
I was in south Africa about 4hrs ago.....
Will be going to London to pick my designer stuffs and also to talk with my car dealer.
I am currently @Russia, it's really cold down here.
Maybe in 5mins will be going to Ghana to get some hot Sun over all my body.
N I will like to meet my doctor in Japan, he wants to work in one of my hospitals in Brazil but I will like to take him down to Germany. Let's meet @Australia by 04:00 GMT.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by clevvermind(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
real love can be found in social networks.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Joshuadon: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
DAT kind of love I never see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

I was in south Africa about 4hrs ago.....
Will be going to London to pick my designer stuffs and also to talk with my car dealer.
I am currently @Russia, it's really cold down here.
Maybe in 5mins will be going to Ghana to get some hot Sun over all my body.
N I will like to meet my doctor in Japan, he wants to work in one of my hospitals in Brazil but I will like to take him down to Germany. Let's meet @Australia by 04:00 GMT.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Ring the bells! Sound the alarm!! Wow! So I'm finally gona behold my good friend in a matter of hours. The respective heads of states of the G-20 nations should witness this meeting.

Did I hear you say Germany? My gardener just left Munichen, Germany for Moscow, Russia. He needed to pick a few things for my driver. My driver would have done that himself, buh he'z right here with me in Mbabane, Swaziland.....You know, my schedule has been really tight. Jex came here to loosen up a bit. But I shud be in Tokyo, Japan in a few minutes, the Managing Director of one of my corporations there just lost his dog. Wanna pay him a condolence visit, and by extension say Hi to the famous Jack Chan in Yochai, China. Oh! I love the Asian continent. Might just decide to have a 5-min shower in Seoul, Korea after that.

Good news! The president of Australia called me 50 seconds ago. He said he'z gona be available for the meeting, he even told me he'z gona be elated if I invite my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan for the meeting. Still pondering on that tho, cos I don't want the meeting to be televised, you know the typical Nigerian mentality.

I shud halt now, my private jet is already fleehing.

Australia (16:00 HRS - GMT), deal.

Plz, kindly extend my deferences to the president of Ghana. Its been eons since I saw him.

Warm regards.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yea is possible but b carefull so u wunt fall in a wrong hand
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Ring the bells! Sound the alarm!! Wow! So I'm finally gona behold my good friend in a matter of hours. The respective heads of states of the G-20 nations should witness this meeting.

Did I hear you say Germany? My gardener just left Munichen, Germany for Moscow, Russia. He needed to pick a few things for my driver. My driver would have done that himself, buh he'z right here with me in Mbabane, Swaziland.....You know, my schedule has been really tight. Jex came here to loosen up a bit. But I shud be in Tokyo, Japan in a few minutes, the Managing Director of one of my corporations there just lost his dog. Wanna pay him a condolence visit, and by extension say Hi to the famous Jack Chan in Yochai, China. Oh! I love the Asian continent. Might just decide to have a 5-min shower in Seoul, Korea after that.

Good news! The president of Australia called me 50 seconds ago. He said he'z gona be available for the meeting, he even told me he'z gona be elated if I invite my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan for the meeting. Still pondering on that tho, cos I don't want the meeting to be televised, you know the typical Nigerian mentality.

I shud halt now, my private jet is already fleehing.

Australia (16:00 HRS - GMT), deal.

Plz, kindly extend my deferences to the president of Ghana. Its been eons since I saw him.

Warm regards.
I'm also as tight as you but will be quick in Boston b4 I move to Bosnia to see president... He want to profess this interests about my achievements but I may cancel the meeting if Paul Smith call me...... I asked him to design a special shoe for me n my family alone.
I forgot my sunglasses @Cairo.....will go pick it b4 coming to Australia and later move for an appointment in Morocco.
Be punctual, I just have 20mins spare time to use with you.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

I'm also as tight as you but will be quick in Boston b4 I move to Bosnia to see president... He want to profess this interests about my achievements but I may cancel the meeting if Paul Smith call me...... I asked him to design a special shoe for me n my family alone.
I forgot my sunglasses @Cairo.....will go pick it b4 coming to Australia and later move for an appointment in Morocco.
Be punctual, I just have 20mins spare time to use with you.
would reply ur message later, sir.
I'm currently making a research with some scientists here in Jupiter. Can't really breath well coupled with the fact that the service over here is egregious.

Shalom!
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
I'm currently making a research with some scientists here in Jupiter. Can't really breath well coupled with the fact that the service over here is egregious.

Shalom!
Lwkmd, you kill it bro
I surrender!!!
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

Lwkmd, you kill it bro
I surrender!!!
lol bros. I'm always loyal to ur government. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Ofcus!!! My latest GF is a nairalander.. cheesycheesy comical cheesycheesy

hm quite a fvckable ambition you've got..(according to your siggy)
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
ronald4lif:
Ah you don carry the topic shift here. Okay, meeting someone on social media is very tricky, it could work, it may not. It depends on the individuals involve and how mature they are. I think if it has to work the two people should endeavour to meet each other within the first few months of kicking off their on-air relationship, if they don't get to meet for the first time it may hit the rocks. Either way, online dating is very possible to lead to something serious

charlie you're on point:> !
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
sylvalord:
It makes no sense to me. How can you fall in love with someone you haven't beheld physically? Do you even know if truly the person is the one on his/her DP? E-love aint love but INFATUATION and to an extent; STUPIDITYY.

have you been drinking liquor ? :/
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yes
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ronald4lif(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:

charlie you're on point:> !

Charlie? Mistaken me for someone else or a typo?
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
yea, its possible! it works for some, and for some; it doesnt!

It has happened here on nairaland before; they met on nairaland and got married after some time!

but for me, its a no no! Some nairaland babes are nothing to write home about!!!

#just be careful#
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
NinoBrown888:

have you been drinking liquor ? :/
No. you and everyone who believes in E-love have
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by gab264(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yea,,dats were real chicks can be found,but it realy unfortunate dat i have never found one since i started searching.i mean in social networks...but will soon found real love,,,,i pray in shekau language.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by jeflexy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by gbengarock: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
clevvermind:
real love can be found in social networks.

guy i see u r rily determined...if only she knos ow much u want her...well, i see light at d end of dis tunnel
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
adekoonlay:
yes I've found real f**k several times, as for love does that word exist in Oxford advance learner dico.
grin
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
Real STDs? undecided
.........Abegi!!!!.....hian!!!:/:/:/:/?....Yhu toast physical,later u whatsapp or ping..den u date straight to Bed...u get STD??....so hw does this pass STD....??
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

Charlie? Mistaken me for someone else or a typo?
....LooooooooOooL!!! Wtf
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by dein77(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yes. It's very possible. Also a little rare.

A colleague of mine got his wife via social media. He didn't meet her on Facebook or Whatsapp. He met her on BADOO. Yes. BADOO....They both registered to the site the same day. The rest they say is history.

Today, they are married with two kids....
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by farano(f): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
LongShadow:
.........Abegi!!!!.....hian!!!:/:/:/:/?....Yhu toast physical,later u whatsapp or ping..den u date straight to Bed...u get STD??....so hw does this pass STD....??
Fear Fear tongue
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
Fear Fear tongue
.....I'm not afraid...*Eminems voice*
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by clevvermind(m): 5:17am On Nov 25, 2014
gbengarock:

guy i see u r rily determined...if only she knos ow much u want her...well, i see light at d end of dis tunnel
i pray so.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by clemzo101(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is fun.......I'm laughing like a mad man here
ALKARULEZ615:
oooops! Some finz came up. Had to reschedule ma plans

Now in Mogadishu, Somalia for peace keeping
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Missmossy(f): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Of course it's very possible grin
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by clemzo101(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Guy u ve succeeded in killing me grin jupiter ke grin
ALKARULEZ615:

Shalom!
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
clemzo101:
Guy u ve succeeded in killing me grin jupiter ke grin
lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Expose Their Cleavage Everywhere? / If Women Ruled The World / POLYANDRY: A Kenyan Woman Got Married To Two Men... It Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.