Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners (25306 Views)

Davido And Other Africa Music Big Names Make AFRIMA 2014 Nominees Listscreen / Channel O African Music Video Awards 2014 Nominees / Best Of Nollywood 2014 Nominees List Out (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by disloman(m): 4:50am On Nov 25, 2014
kendrick93:
iggy winnin best hiphop act ahead of drake and d legendary eminem shows what a joke this award is..... smh
If u followed hip pop fully this year,U will knw iggy deserves it.She rocks 2014.

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by disloman(m): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2014
mayapop:
LOL! Iggy is cool, and she ain't no Nicki Wannabe, because she doesn't curse like Nicki in her songs, neither does she have "Biitches as her sons" like Nicki undecided undecided, but what annoys me about her is how accent changes when rapping, it so awkward. Lol! I just remembered one of nicki's songs like that, it makes me laugh when I listen to it grin, she said, "Booobs! booobs! booobs! lots of booobs!, man! I make this naughty biitches send me nudes grin" lol I don't think she has got any other Alter ego anymore, she is slowly becoming human lipsrsealed
Chop knuckle.

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by paleo(m): 5:01am On Nov 25, 2014
great
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Day169: 5:10am On Nov 25, 2014
What? Pharrel dint get any award?
Now,I'm unHAPPY! ..

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Full of surprises!
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 25, 2014
henryobinna:
wack award
imagine pharrel n eminem went home like that, and iggy went home with something.

aarh!!.

she's too wack jare...

Its called women empowerment
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by free2ryhme: 5:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Leadn:
The 42nd American Music Awards – #AMA2014 is currently being held, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California. The awards recognized the most popular artists and albums of 2014 and so far, a couple of folks have awards for the night including boy band – One Direction.

AMA 2014 Full List Of Nominees and Winners
Artist of the Year
One Direction - WINNER
Pharrell Williams
Imagine Dragons
John Legend
Luke Bryan
Katy Perry
Eminem
Lorde
Iggy Azalea
Beyoncé
One Direction
Pharrell Williams
Imagine Dragons
John Legend
Luke Bryan

New Artist of the Year
Iggy Azalea
Sam Smith
Meghan Trainor
5 Seconds of Summer - WINNER
Bastille

Favorite Latin Artist
Enrique Iglesias - WINNER
Romeo Santos
Marc Anthony

Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist
Sam Smith – WINNER
Pharrell Williams
John Legend

Favorite Pop/Rock Album
Midnight Memories – One Direction - WINNER
Pure Heroine – Lorde
Prism - Katy Perry

Single of the Year
Rude – Magic!
All of Me – John Legend
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Dark Horse – Katy Perry, Juicy J - WINNER
Fancy – Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX

Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist
Katy Perry – WINNER
Lorde
Iggy Azalea

Favorite Country Female Artist
Carrie Underwood - WINNER
Kacey Musgraves
Miranda Lambert

Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album
Nothing Was the Same – Drake
The New Classic – Iggy Azalea – WINNER
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – Eminem

Favorite Country Band/Duo/Group
Florida Georgia Line - WINNER
Lady Antebellum
Eli Young Band

Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist
Katy Perry - WINNER
Sara Bareilles
One Republic

Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group
One Direction – WINNER
Imagine Dragons
OneRepublic

Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist
Beyoncé - WINNER
Mary J. Blige
Jhené Aiko

Favorite Country Male Artist
Jason Aldean
Blake Shelton
Luke Bryan – WINNER

Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist
Eminem
Iggy Azalea - WINNER
Drake

Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist
Chris Brown
Pharrell Williams
John Legend - WINNER

Favorite Soundtrack
The Fault in Our Stars
Frozen - WINNER
Guardians of the Galaxy

Favorite Soul/R&B Album
Love In The Future – John Legend
G I R L – Pharrell Williams
Beyoncé – Beyoncé - WINNER

Favorite Contemporary Inspirational Artist
Newsboys
Casting Crowns - WINNER
Hillsong United

Favorite Alternative Artist
Lorde
Imagine Dragons – WINNER
Bastille

And the 2014 AMA Awards have come and gone,
One Direction and Katy Perry emerged the biggest
winners with three (3) awards each, followed
closely by Beyonce and Iggy.
Eminem, Drake, Chris Brown went home as
spectators.
via http://gistscrib.com/ama-2014-nominees-winners/

The najority of those who won awards are young ones who are being favoured by the illuminati occult who are in their favour.

The artist of the year And best rap category is a clear attestation to what is going on in the industry over there

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by DaGC(m): 5:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Iggy is ayt. Her winning 2 awards didn't surprise me, but Pharell not winning anyone clearly did.

Who that! Who that! I.G.G.Y.

4 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by henryobinna(m): 5:22am On Nov 25, 2014
drlawizle:

Its called women empowerment
is that how women should be empowered? undecided
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by fnep2smooth(m): 5:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Very funny award....
all this white people self...
well am waiting for BET Award that's the only award I know
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by japhmanuel: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2014
#IGGY AZALEA

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Day169: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2014
..click "like" if U feel the injustice done to Pharrel.
Cause I'm unHAPPY!
click "like" if U feel this nation needs a positive change. ..cause I'm unHAPPY!
But click like if U believe tomorrow'll be great despite our challenges..
..now i'm HAPPY!

4 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2014
disloman:
Chop knuckle.
Thank you cheesy
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by kocvalour(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2014
queen b iggy katy perry!!
Drake should have goten something!
one direction na wash

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by tintingz(m): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2014
MAGIC!, Pharell williams, Chris brown went home with nothing. undecided

And how that Iggy girl won award where Eminem and Drake are in the same nominee category. undecided

Sam Smith and Imagine Dragons took something home now i love that.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2014
CFCfan:

"OMG! Look at her butt"
My anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns, hun grin
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2014
mayapop:
My anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns, hun grin
grin grin I don't wanna have nasty thoughts
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2014
CFCfan:

grin grin I don't wanna have nasty thoughts
You gonna have it by force tongue
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by chidimmaaa(f): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Eminem's rap God would av atleast made the nomination list, iggy azlea deserve her win so haters kip hating buh nicki deserved something for that anaconda or pills nd portion. Anyyways its their country nt minem their award too nd it ws the american pples vote that actually determined the winners

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by ojeffo: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2014
AMA.....CONSOLATION AWARD FOR GRAMMY AND BET LOSERS

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by stinggy(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Who is this Iggy Azalea

(S)he even denied my Drizzy the best rap album angry sad
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by ibnchokomah(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2014
All d nicki and iggy... Abeg join me in merry cos a band i love #castingcrowns came out with an award Newboys did great this year as well.. my best band #skillet isnt there.. i gats flog those organisers.. if you think of inspiration think Skillet.. Wait o.. wat of best contemporary inspirational single.. Kristian Stanfill, Matt Redman, Steven Curtis Chapman, Matthew West, Britt Nicole.. n d winner is... drumroll pls... Matt Redman..

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by 9inches(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Wtf Iggy! you ruined it for me angry I almost nailed all the predictions. If either one of her two awards had gone to Drizzy, I would have been 100percent spot on. wink
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol @ the spectators. Two questions for the Duck among them: Did they get his tomb right? And...was he buried a 'legend'? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Twct1b0WxQ
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Hillsong United rocks!!!! How come Casting Crown won ahead of them? That's a laugh!!

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by harrysterol(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2014
mayapop:
She didn't win anything tongue, Iggy azalea took the award from her
not even nominations I suspect APC handwork on this... oh nicki dnt worry we will organise a private 1
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by ibnchokomah(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Hillsong United rocks!!!! How come Casting Crown won ahead of them? That's a laugh!!
Sorry but we are talking of 2014.. have you listened to d thrive album.. ?if you said newboys i'd have concured.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by devigblegble: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2014
How does these affect an average Nigerian ? Not my business
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by 9inches(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2014
stinggy:
Who is this Iggy Azalea

He even denied my Drizzy the best rap album angry sad

I tire o undecided It was even because of my man T.I that I tipped her for just one award sef. She com go carry two awards meant for Drake.

Drake 'd be like "Mofos never luh'd us". Lol

2 Likes

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Awho(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2014
So ur telling me dah Drake my man went home with nothing? Unbelievable
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by stinggy(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2014
9inches:

I tire o undecided It was even because of my man T.I that I tipped her for just one award sef. She com go carry two awards meant for Drake.

Drake 'd be like "Mofos never luh'd us". Lol

Pain me sha

1 Like

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Djicemob: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Would this people ever stop insulting hiphop? angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Chic In Thigh-High Slit Print Dress (Photos) / ”it’s Not By Force To Buy Designer Bags And Shoes” – Funke Akindele Advises / Artist Alkaline Tattoos His Eye-ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.