Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners (25247 Views)

Davido And Other Africa Music Big Names Make AFRIMA 2014 Nominees Listscreen / Channel O African Music Video Awards 2014 Nominees / Best Of Nollywood 2014 Nominees List Out (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by henryobinna(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mztonya:
yeaa
ok
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by henryobinna(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dayzzy:
..till she z irrelevant in music world abi?...bt i'd like to get ha laid lyk shady threatened. She's got a nyc body. wink :-) :-D
go try your luck then, who knows you might be her next..... lipsrsealed
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by plutto44: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
idonbilivdis!!! whr is don jazzy and tiwa savage,na ojoro joo
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by princesa(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Zane2point4:

Abeg lemme hear word, are you real?your type also wears bum pad and push up bra, I hate it when girls call nicki "fake"while knowing that all of them ain't real, na jux jealousy the worry all of una.
I'm very real na, or you wanna feel? tongue
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by spinna: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by peterphd(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
how in seven hells did Eminem's MMlP album not pick up the album of the year award? One republic over One direction any day. #playing if I lose myself
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by franzis(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
And why wasn't my homie PASSENGER nominated, I forget e b lyk say no be Americana
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by illuminaty(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
MarthaK:

That Iggy sucks at rapping jare...
I love Nicki and I aint hating on Iggy but sincerely, I feel like she's a Nicki wannabe...
Nicki sucks at rapping too but she flows good...
Nicki's Lyrics are wack, stupiid and childish...
She could say this:
"I met my mother hiding under the bed... A monster is approaching... I love pancakes... I am Roman..."

Blah blah blah...
The above line shouldn't be considered a rap lyric because it's rubbish...
But if Nicki raps that, she'll flow well and you'll think she's d0p€...
Nicki rocks tho! grin
I like her because of Martha Zolanski tongue
Nicki's Alter ego's Mother grin
......guy,u just spilled wobbish....nicki is good n dts dt.....on beyonce's "flawless" remix,she wus so dope.....played witt words like she invented dem.....on bed of lies,she made absolute sense witt ha flows
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
illuminaty:
......guy,u just spilled wobbish....nicki is good n dts dt.....on beyonce's "flawless" remix,she wus so dope.....played witt words like she invented dem.....on bed of lies,she made absolute sense witt ha flows
ok
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by jamih: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
ojoro

Iggy kwa ...
with d likes of Eminem

I smell rigging.....
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by TRIPPLEAB(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Feel so sorry for drake the jew community could have celebrate you angryFeel so sorry for drake the jew community could have celebrate you
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Pdizzle(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
kendrick93:
iggy winnin best hiphop act ahead of drake and d legendary eminem shows what a joke this award is..... smh
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by SHOCK7(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
MarthaK:

That Iggy sucks at rapping jare...
I love Nicki and I aint hating on Iggy but sincerely, I feel like she's a Nicki wannabe...
Nicki sucks at rapping too but she flows good...
Nicki's Lyrics are wack, stupiid and childish...
She could say this:
"I met my mother hiding under the bed... A monster is approaching... I love pancakes... I am Roman..."

Blah blah blah...
The above line shouldn't be considered a rap lyric because it's rubbish...
But if Nicki raps that, she'll flow well and you'll think she's d0p€...
Nicki rocks tho! grin
I like her because of Martha Zolanski tongue
Nicki's Alter ego's Mother grin
Do u know what u saying? How can iggy sound like Nicky,completely 2 diff styles. Listen better.
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2014
SHOCK7:

Do u know what u saying? How can iggy sound like Nicky,completely 2 diff styles. Listen better.
kk
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by basille(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2014
The fault in our stars soundtrack should have won in its category. Its unarguably the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvqyxgZMDXI
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by Doee: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Not really surprised about the winners..... I believe dats d way it works in music, especially in the awards category
Re: American Music Award - AMA 2014 Nominees And Winners by eckersley: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Iggy Azalea, welcome to Illumi nation
You just took d worst decision of ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" / Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.