Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (70281 Views)

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / New N100 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by abdulhaziz: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2014
That symbol is not Jewish symbol but illuminati symbol. May God Almighty deliver Nigeria from the hands of illuminati dictators.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
May God punish all these worshippers of Lilith the rock demon of Arabia.

For years we have had that Mohammed d1k scribble all over our currency.

God punish Mohammed the schizoid r@pist armed robber.

Do you know why Muslim men bend down and p1ss and then wash their abuna?

It is becos mohammed suffered and later died of chronic gonorrhea.

Apparently, he could not bear the pain of standing and p1ssing and the ritual of washing his d1k as examplified by his useless dumb followers down the line was to wash off the puss.

You don't believe me? Then ask why Muslims in the absence of water are required to do like their fake diseased mad prophet and use a wooden stick to rub their penile head. Obviously this was to scrape off any residual pus discharge.

Useless religion by a theiving fake prophet from the most useless people ever to grace the earth.
Phuck Mohammed
Phuck allah shaitan
And Phuck all useless Arabs and their slave ab0kis
*in my Pastor-colleague's voice* gaddemmit shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *shey this no be 'em section?* want no negative confession on my profile undecided sad angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Admiral61(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2014
simplemach:
Nawaooooo, people reading meaning into every little thing they see or hear. He said people i dentify the currency with the small inscription. Hmmmm if the colour, size and look dont tell them when they see the note, then let them not transact with #100 note.
muslim

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by logoscope(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2014
godofwar666:
GEJ I can't wait to vote U out, 2015 pls come nah undecided
Sorry, u don't vote out, u vote in.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by simplemach(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Admiral61:

muslim
and who is the muslim?
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by timfex(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm.........well this nation god will help us

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by jahanara: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2014
excellence44:
if it were jewish only, i will not bother. but that sign is demonic as it is illuminati.

modified.

And some Christians are happy not knowing that the devil has always being a lier. pls show me proof in ur bible where the star of David was mentioned.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2223.cfm

more over, who told there are no satanists jews.
Hey what's the difference btw Satan and Islam? even it's worse gan sef

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Ali01: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2014
jahanara:
Hey what's the difference btw Satan and Islam? even it's worse gan sef
do u know u are ignorance of wat u are saying? Do you know u will one day regret ur foolishness comment? Do u know the saitan is already using u? Do u know the end life of a satan worshipper? Do u know u are not a christain?
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Ali01: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
May God punish all these worshippers of Lilith the rock demon of Arabia.

For years we have had that Mohammed d1k scribble all over our currency.

God punish Mohammed the schizoid r@pist armed robber.

Do you know why Muslim men bend down and p1ss and then wash their abuna?

It is becos mohammed suffered and later died of chronic gonorrhea.

Apparently, he could not bear the pain of standing and p1ssing and the ritual of washing his d1k as examplified by his useless dumb followers down the line was to wash off the puss.

You don't believe me? Then ask why Muslims in the absence of water are required to do like their fake diseased mad prophet and use a wooden stick to rub their penile head. Obviously this was to scrape off any residual pus discharge.

Useless religion by a theiving fake prophet from the most useless people ever to grace the earth.
Phuck Mohammed
Phuck allah shaitan
And Phuck all useless Arabs and their slave ab0kis
do u know why all dis insult dosnt pay me? Because u are totally in dark, i have mate some good christains before but ur statement really identify u. It show u dnt even know wat is christanity talkless of Islam, then why should i burder about someone who dosnt even knows his religion well?
U see am a muslim but am advicing u to go and study ur bible ( OLD TESTEMENT) well before insulting some ones own...
Go to jeruselem and see, i bet u wount even count ur self among christain... Not in nigeria dat u will read just 2 verse of ur bible u will start to preach. And lastly be warned!!!!!!!!! I pitty ur life

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by computermouse(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2014
its high time we removed all religious and language inclined inscription on our naira notes enough is enough - oritsejafor/sultan or whose the nonsense islamic Professor, its time to take the back seat all God almighty would deal with all of you-

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by samally: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Ali01:

do u know why all dis insult dosnt pay me? Because u are totally in dark, i have mate some good christains before but ur statement really identify u. It show u dnt even know wat is christanity talkless of Islam, then why should i burder about someone who dosnt even knows his religion well?
U see am a muslim but am advicing u to go and study ur bible ( OLD TESTEMENT) well before insulting some ones own...
Go to jeruselem and see, i bet u wount even count ur self among christain... Not in nigeria dat u will read just 2 verse of ur bible u will start to preach. And lastly be warned!!!!!!!!! I pitty ur life

Bros, i can read both Quran and bible and interpret them very well....
There is different between christian and the jews..Because the jew believe that the might savior will come only for the tribal jew because they're were the first tribes that fear God.

And the different between Islam and Christianity? The margin is too far and much....Islam believe much on old testament,because ismilah was the first born...But, bible said right from inside womb God love Issac the promise child.

Islam never believe that jesus is a son of God, Because, Allah as no father nor mother, brother nor sisters...But i always ask many people this simple question..The sins back then in old testament are not even upto 1% committing this days..Why is God tempering mercy on us..Because is clearly written inside the quran and bible. in 26v7 where is talk much about Christianity

To my own conclusion Christianity is the hardest religion,i keep asking myself out of 5000 is very hard to see 5 people practicing the real Christianity, Right from Mattew to Revelation is ministry....

if there is any question,kindly drop it her with proof from inside the quran or bible..not just a word

Holy spirit is the last messenger not Prophet SAW
Peace

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender for president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!!

He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make Nigerians see the ties that bind them!!

This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!
why are u blaspheming both xtristian & muslm are not in support of ds symbol. either u support or keep quite angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by prophetfire: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
mencade6:
only 20 people will go to heaven in nigeria.....the rest na hell fire!
pls may I know the special 20?
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by prophetfire: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
mencade6:
only 20 people will go to heaven in nigeria.....the rest na hell fire!
pls may I know the special 20 who they are?
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by godspeed: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Vivipop:
How is that symbol of jewish origin?. The Star of David which I know has six points.

Still waiting
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by davidonoja: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who don complain for arabic wa the money,this people should start thinking of developing this country than bringing it down with there nonsense

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by davidonoja: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
idealsico:
Hypocrites! You see why I hate double standard. When the arabic inscriptions were criminally inserted into our currency they saw nothing wrong, even though Nigeria is multi-religious. Only one note and they are complaining. My humble suggestion: DELETE BOTH ARABIC AND JEWISH INSCRIPTIONS ON OUR CURRENCIES. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Leave them , they can go to hell e don da there
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by davidonoja: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender for president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!!

He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make Nigerians see the ties that bind them!!

This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!

You. And jonathan get beaf before.see dose fanatics trying to bring problem out of nothing and u put it all on jonathan,abeg
go sleep u have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by honygold: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
God will not allow jonathan to ruin this country,the muslim should not relent in this fight,I am a Christian,than is an ILLUMINATI symbol, Jonathan you have fail ,I support you before but now am against you. Heaven will pull you down because you are for the devil.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by olajide8(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
computermouse:
its high time we removed all religious and language inclined inscription on our naira notes enough is enough - oritsejafor/sultan or whose the nonsense islamic Professor, its time to take the back seat all God almighty would deal with all of you-

I guess they normally listen the new N100 note

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by computermouse(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheesy
olajide8:

hahahaha cheesy
olajide8:

hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.