Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (70181 Views)

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / New N100 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Philipvivson(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by gramci: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Government should insert pig's picture on N200 note.

Ndi Ara

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by cococandy(f): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2014
How is that stuff Jewish?

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Muslims and insecurities. When will it end?

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by UkwuNnu(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:

Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!! He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make people see the ties that bind them!!
This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!

You are pathetic!!! Can you pls tell what is the meaning of that symbol in Jew?
Just cus your co traveller called it a jewish symbol makes it one. If at all it is one, what is the meaning? That is not even Star of David to start with...

Anumanu

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by ignis: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2014
What is Jewish about that symbol?

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by holatin(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
This will make some religion fanatic to start yabbing Muslim.... u don't believe ? just be patient
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by danaiks(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
godofwar666:
GEJ I can't wait to vote U out, 2015 pls come nah undecided
grin grin grin grin bad belle

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by loomer: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
NIGERIA MY NIGERIA.......

THIS TRULY IS A NON-ISSUE.... EVERY LITTLE THING IS MADE AN ISSUE...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Galadimabawa: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence nonsence

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by ignis: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
koice:
Muslims and insecurities. When will it end?

It will end when they receive a new commandment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by bright007(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
y
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Obinoscopy(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
This is the star of david symbol:

Its an artistic design of a star that is formed by merging two equilateral triangles together.

So I still wonder where the MURIC spokesman saw that sign on our N100 note
undecided

26 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by christopher123(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
MURIC SHOULD BE CONCERNED OF THE REAL VALUE OF NAIRA NOT SYMBOL

WHY MAKE MOUTAIN FROM MOLE HILL OR ANT HILL

THIS COMPLAINTS IS SICKENING...THEY MIGHT BE RIGHT

THE BEST THING IS LETS GO OUR SEPERATE WAYS...I THINK

THERE IS REFERENDUM

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Sylvarresta(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
drestoneokuta:
This group should focus its energy on the condemnation of boko-haram rather than this frivolous issue, people haven't died as a result of this allegations.
don't mind those fanatics....

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by babseg(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Are they crazy? What about the other Arabic inscriptions on other notes. Dem dey craze?

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by malele(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!! He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make people see the ties that bind them!!
This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!

You are a disgrace.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Goldenskin: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
I just "googled" star of david.The image on the N100 note is very different from it. I believe you guys are literate, before commenting, do your own research.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by ypzilanti: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Christians ask what arabic writing is doing on naira. Muslim ask what jewish symbol is doing on naira. Una get time. After asking you put off your generator and navigate pot holed roads to your destination. But we know what the important questions are to ask government, dont we? Its even easier to get a crowd of a million to protest over this rubbish than over the awful living standards in the country

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
idealsico:
Hypocrites! You see why I hate double standard. When the arabic inscriptions were criminally inserted into our currency they saw nothing wrong, even though Nigeria is multi-religious. Only one note and they are complaining. My humble suggestion: DELETE BOTH ARABIC AND JEWISH INSCRIPTIONS ON OUR CURRENCIES. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Use your Education wisely.dont subscribe to stupidity.many things on the notes mean loads of diff things to diff people.Thats a watermark and its a security mark on the noteThat is a hexagon watermark.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Vivipop(f): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2014
How is that symbol of jewish origin?. The Star of David which I know has six points.

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by duni04(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by AVISENNA: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
how does that look like star of David. Abi he just wants to insight a riot.

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Yahzeelv(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Having another sign of a religion on our currency is a bias,after d remover or Islam's inscription ,but president has right to employ security dat are and trusted of his choice .
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by uzolexis(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
This is the first time i'm going to say this. I try not 2 judge based on religion but I have realised that this Islamic grp are trouble makers. Always looking for 1 reason or the other to cause trouble. That is not a Jewish symbol. They should channel their energy n resources towards weeding the boko boys among them and leave this petty issues alone.

28 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by prophetfire: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
If a cop kills a single person in de USA,whole nation protests.in naija police commit mass murder,everybody takes a walk but mention religion in ur statement,dey call 4 ur head. ReligiouS peeps dt dnt kno God.I BELIV DT ON D LAST DAY NAIJA LL HAV HIGHEST POPULATION IN HELL FIRE.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by MadCow1: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
grin

These Muslims sha.. angry

Fhucking Terrorist Mofos.. angry

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Orlarmeday(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
GEJ and his hidden agenda undecided

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by sorextee(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2014
godofwar666:
GEJ I can't wait to vote U out, 2015 pls come nah undecided

Like our votes really count??

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Slickest(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2014
There are too many problems staring @ us in d face nd we do is make new notes and complain about them...what effect has d old note had nd what will d new note have...its all about spendin it...why fuss?
Am tired of how religion is percieved in this country

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by cooljude(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2014
It is not Jewish, but the annoying thing is the common Northerner in the street would believe what their elites say because they are not enlightned. The Elites in the North are the ones destroying their people for their own gain or would you tell me this guy said something this inciteful out of ignorance.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.