Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (70207 Views)

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / New N100 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Mbediogu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
siraj1402:
http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/22360-muslim-body-alleges-jewish-symbol-on-new-n100-note

Muric counting too many decimals. During the colonial times when the so called Star of David was engraved boldly on the half penny, the penny, etc, did any moslem complain about Zionism in Nigeria.
Since the time of Balewa when we had Islamic inscriptions everywhere including currency notes, how many times did CAN worry the Head of Government?
Linking major National disaster of Islamic insurgency which has been with us for a long time to minor change in a currency note which is YET TO BE released is unpatriotic. Moreover the inscription still exists on other currency notes. I regret to say that the future of Nigeria is very ill at the moment. We may have to euthenize Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by activefibre1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
godofwar666:
GEJ I can't wait to vote U out, 2015 pls come nah undecided
then after voting and swearing in your new president, four year later, i pray you dont come here, arguing about how wonderful, GEJ regime was better. If i may ask who do you propose to rule this country corruption free.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kepal99(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
So is this why the Hausa Ajami was removed? The Ajami that isn't even Islamic? So what are the dishonorable elements arguing about ajami gonna say now. 90% of the posters on that thread were screaming "secular" state. If you want the Ajami removed and still want this symbol on our naira note then you are a bloody hypocrite!

Jonathan thanks for dividing Nigeria, I know it will soon come to this. Very soon the Muslims will asked for Friday to be added among the work free days, if not then Saturday and Sunday should be scrapped(In 1972 Gowon pronounced Saturday as a work free day in sympathy to the demands of the adherents of the Seventh Day Adventist genre of Christianity) Christians will make their own suggestions and Nigeria will finally become a full secular state not just on papers.
. Am sorry to say U are really stupid. The Ajami is not islamic so why are the muslims so concerned about its removal from the #100 note. Here you are saying GEJ is bad. You went through school, how many positions did you handle Just come here and say poo

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kmariko: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
CBN must remove that symbol. It smacks of a middle Eastern religious symbol. Use a Nigerian symbol if you must.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Idrismusty97(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
kepal99:
. Am sorry to say U are really stupid. The Ajami is not islamic so why are the muslims so concerned about its removal from the #100 note. Here you are saying GEJ is bad. You went through school, how many positions did you handle Just come here and say poo
You are worst than stūpid. Did you go through the previous thread on Ajami? Did you see the topic on frontpage before it was finally changed? I think we know the people giving religious colouration to this frivolous issue.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by tabletgirl: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
excellence44:
if it were jewish only, i will not bother. but that sign is demonic as it is illuminati.

No. The star of David and the Pentagram are two very different signs. Google it

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
muiniz:
. Pls don't be ignorant it's the symbol from King David era the same King David in your kJV bible. It was his symbol of identity same as you designing your name or having your crest. Why don't you say nigeria's coat of arm or Mercedes Benz symbol is demonic/illuminati?
i the star of david. do a proper check n see the difference.ignoramous

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
muiniz:
. Pls don't be ignorant it's the symbol from King David era the same King David in your kJV bible. It was his symbol of identity same as you designing your name or having your crest. Why don't you say nigeria's coat of arm or Mercedes Benz symbol is demonic/illuminati?
i know the star of david. do a proper check n see the difference.ignoramous

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hero10001:

I pity you bro, wake up!
Get outta Naija to see other currencies and demonic inscriptions on it.
If you were given a million dollar today, would you reject it cos of alien signs on it?!!
Stop being a Bigot.
There's been Arabic/Ajami on Naira eversince and nobody complained.
However, there's still Ajami on higher denominations of Naira, why the fuss?
Change is constant and there are many other issues we need to solve.
Leave demons alone and
do wetin your holy book tell you. "Tolerate" Quran 2:134.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by goodgood2(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender for president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!!

He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make Nigerians see the ties that bind them!!

This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!
"An unfounded allegation of q sinister plot to islamize the country." Have BH not been confirming this in their videos? It's not an unfounded allegation; it is a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
The major problem is there are too many childish and foolish people in Nigeria.
What makes the symbol Jewish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by moufan: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
babseg:
Are they crazy? What about the other Arabic inscriptions on other notes. Dem dey craze?
na u dey craze, f.ucker
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
omoiseselagba:
SEE DUDE. THE HAUSAS WERE ALREADY EDUCATED B4 XTIANITY CAME TO THE SOUTH THRU YORUBA LAND.ISLAM WAS EVEN ALREADY IN YORUBA LAND B4 THE CRIMINAL WHITE DUDUES CAME.SO ARABIC WAS NEW TO THE HAUSAS AS IT WAS A MEANS OF COMUNICATION IN THERE REGION.I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON OUR NOTE.LETS GET IT STRAIGHT.TO THE HAUSAS,ENGLISH IS CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANITY IS ENGLISH.U CANT SEPARATE A LANGUAGE FROM A RELIGION.RELIGION LANGUAGE CULTURE TRADITION ALL GO TOGETHER.
Go back and Re Read the History properly then come back and post you will notice Christianity came 100s of years to the south south B4 it went to lagos. Because of their geographical location the Itsekiri came into contact with Portuguese priest who accompanied Portuguese explorers in their bid to find a sea route to India in the fifteenth century. By about 1477 the first European contacts were made with Benin, and by 1555 Augustinian monks visited Warri. They were sent by Gasper, who was the bishop of the diocese of Sao Tome. One of the monks, Father Franscisco a Mater Dei, baptized the son of the Olu of Warri under the name of Sebastian.[1]
If this is the case English is not Christianity as the first Europeans to bring the Roman catholic into Nigeria where Portugal. They don't speak English till date, try and Educate yourself more when debating in matters like this get your facts right Mr.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by xkris11(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
This People really believe they own Nigeria,Arabic has been on all our currency note since independence but no one complained about it not even Christians,the moment this people start to see Nigeria as a secular country the better for all of us.

I support Goodluck on this.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
kmariko:
CBN must remove that symbol. It smacks of a middle Eastern religious symbol. Use a Nigerian symbol if you must.
lack of comprehension, Plz go back to pry one or better still return the money your parents used in training you to school back to them that is if you attended school in the first instance. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
How come our unity, as per religious harmony, was never dented over the contents of the naira bills until Jonathan came on board?? Or were all our past leaders blind?? Is Jonathan smarter than any of them??

I repeat, all that never meant anything to anyone until recently when the promoters of the Jonathan candidacy made it an issue. He quickly rushed to deliver their desire.

Some criminals in the Niger Delta have been busy threatening fire and brimstone over an installation that could potentially generate some much needed employment for some Nigerians, EPZ, simply because of its naming. The facility hasn't been commissioned to this day. What actions has Jonathan taken against them
What manner of useless double standards is this??

SSS raided APC's Data centre in Lagos commando style, over some anonymous tip off that whatsoever was going on. The presidency no doubt sanctioned that action. The House of Reps was locked down by the Nigerian police over some "intelligence report" that members were planing to bring "hoodlums" into the premises, no problem. A renown lawyer has petitioned the IGP, the Attorney General, and indeed, the president, over a direct threat to his life and those of others by Tompolo, the whole world has seen the petition, yet not a single action has been taken by the authorities to bring him to book!! What manner of double standard is that?? Are they waiting for a "tip off", or an "intelligence report" from someone other than the recipient of the threats

This country is being guided into a state of nature by the second and everything legitimate must be done to arrest the drift. One of such is standing against all this failed government and the masterminds of this drift represent. They MUST be voted out.
No this country is heading into a two state govt, the North gonna rule themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by babestella: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is one of the reason why Nigeria will never get out of her problems. People leaving real issues to chase deadly shadows that will eventually consume them. Carry on, time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kingzeed: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
I pray for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kmariko: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
erico2k2:

lack of comprehension, Plz go back to pry one or better still return the money your parents used in training you to school back to them that is if you attended school in the first instance. mtcheeew

Yes oo. I lack the ability to understand words written in English. Pray slowly explain to me why we need a middle Eastern religious symbol on our article of unity

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Newshunter: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why can't u people focus on useful things and forget this group called Islamic rights nonsense the so called jewish symbol was indeed Arewa symbol, and secondly if you have seen Star of David you will know that it has 6 sharp ends and not 8 as shown by these liars seeking for attention. By the way why do they think Nigeria will have Islamic symbols on the naira and not have christian (lets not forget jewish symbol represents christianity also). Let's not allow these trouble makers sow trouble amongst us. What they call star of david is indeed arewa symbol, even as I am not against having star of david in the naira. These muslims are indeed something else.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by shizzleStar: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
May God punish all these worshippers of Lilith the rock demon of Arabia.

For years we have had that Mohammed d1k scribble all over our currency.

God punish Mohammed the schizoid r@pist armed robber.

Do you know why Muslim men bend down and p1ss and then wash their abuna?

It is becos mohammed suffered and later died of chronic gonorrhea.

Apparently, he could not bear the pain of standing and p1ssing and the ritual of washing his d1k as examplified by his useless dumb followers down the line was to wash off the puss.

You don't believe me? Then ask why Muslims in the absence of water are required to do like their fake diseased mad prophet and use a wooden stick to rub their penile head. Obviously this was to scrape off any residual pus discharge.

Useless religion by a theiving fake prophet from the most useless people ever to grace the earth.
Phuck Mohammed
Phuck allah shaitan
And Phuck all useless Arabs and their slave ab0kis
ENDORSED WITH A MILLION LIKES cool

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by christopher123(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
EVEN BEFORE THE ADVENT OF ISLAM IN THE NORTH - WEST AND ADVENT OF CHRISTIANITY IN THE EAST, IGBOS AND IBIBIOS HAVE BEEN EDUCATED AND WRITING THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE WHITE MEN IN THE SOUTH AND ARABS IN THE NORTH. THE NAME OF THE WRITINGS IS KNOWN AS "NSIBIDI"

NOW THE IGBOS ARE NOT COMPLAINING THAT NSIBIDI IS NOT INCLUDED, WHAT IS WRONT WITH THESE MURIC PEOPLE, WHY CANT THEY JUST FORM THEIR OWN COUNTRY...TAKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY AND LEAVE US ALONE...IT WILL BE BETTER

ATLEAST SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE 99% CHRISTIANS...SO WE WILL NOT NEED THIS MADNESS AGAIN

CAN MURIC PLS HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omoiseselagba: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
ascaris:
I don't think the two symbols are the same.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by IGBOSON1: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
kmariko:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

'Use a Nigerian symbol' indeed!.......If they change it to 'Igbo Kwenu' now, you'd be the first to be up in arms!! wink

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by ify84(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oya... Make dem start to kill Christians up north.... Illiterate abokis

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by xcolanto(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
MURIC are cry babies! With the boko menace ravaging the north all they can think about is an Islamic writing or symbol that makes no sense whatever on the naira notes! Speak about misplaced priorities!! angry
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kmariko: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

'Use a Nigerian symbol' indeed!.......If they change it to 'Igbo Kwenu' now, you'd be the first to be up in arms!! wink

No I will not. Anything that smacks of indigenous symbol is fine with me. Why not Nsibidi type of symbol or early math symbols from Congo.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
kmariko:

Yes oo. I lack the ability to understand words written in English. Pray slowly explain to me why we need a middle Eastern religious symbol on our article of unity
Kia, there I was thinking it was just a problem of comprehension, anyway slowly I shall explain to you The Jewish symbol is made up of 6 sides so its a hexagon ie two triangles Joined at the middle forming 6 sharp Edges, while the one of the Niara is two rectangles joined at the middle forming a shape with 8 sharp edges which is a Octagon
Now you see your life? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by diresimdi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Arrant nonsense! An after thought: the group is jobless and this jingle is simply because arabic sign was removed from 100 Naira note......boko haramite!
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by CapitalK(f): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
kmariko:

This is not even the star of David. It looks more like an Arewa symbol to me.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kmariko: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
erico2k2:

Kia, there I was thinking it was just a problem of comprehension, anyway slowly I shall explain to you The Jewish symbol is made up of 6 sides so its a hexagon ie two triangles Joined at the middle forming 6 sharp Edges, while the one of the Niara is two rectangles joined at the middle forming a shape with 8 sharp edges which is a Octagon
Now you see your life? angry angry angry

Sir, there is a difference between points and sides. . No the Jewish symbol has six tipped points not sides. You can connect the points to create sides.
Secondly in politics perception is all. If the Muslims perceive that it is Jewish in nature please kindly remove. Our unity matters much more than the middle eastern wahala.

Thanks
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by bilulu(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
is Nigeria an arabic nation? why should an arabic inscription be on our note? atleast we ve d 3 major languages on it so dat one can easily identify it....... all dis write-up re jux anti Jonathan....... dey dont really ve a genuine intention

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.