Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Seriously!? PDP House Members Stole Pot Of Soup From My Deep Freezer - Omirin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriously!? PDP House Members Stole Pot Of Soup From My Deep Freezer - Omirin (448 Views)

APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously!? PDP House Members Stole Pot Of Soup From My Deep Freezer - Omirin by okon11: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2014
The Speaker of Ekiti State House of Assembly, Dr Adewale Omirin, has alleged that valuables in his house were looted following invasion of his official apartment by Mr. Dele Olugbemi, the purported Speaker installed by seven PDP members last Monday.

Omirin said Olugbemi led thugs and the Clerk of the House of Assembly to the Speaker’s Lodge, forced the doors open and looted his valuables, including money and household material and soup in the deep freezer.
The Speaker scoffed at alleged looting of the Lodge by Governor Ayodele Fayose, saying that as the time he was living the house for Lagos, he left with a briefcase containing few cloths and shoes, adding that he never knew that he would not be allowed to return to the house after arriving Lagos and so there was nothing to give him a sign to leave the house with any loot.
Source: http://www..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian North / Rivers PDP House Of Assembly Primaries Greeted With Rage, Protests / NANS Calls For Shekarau’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.