Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (50197 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by dainformant(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2014
See Photos Of How A University Graduate Celebrated His Graduation....#gobe

Is this the level of degradation the Nigerian educational system has gotten to...A shocking but funny picture which has been circulating since yesterday showed a young man celebrating his graduation from the university with "class and style"....

The Psychology graduate of Imo State University IMSU whose name is withheld due to embarrassing reasons deemed it fit to celebrate his graduation by being drenched with water as he rolled on the ground, messing himself up with "joy and happiness"...Only if we knew how long it took him to conquer the battle......"School matter no be small tin".....

If some Nigerian graduates can behave this way because they've made it through the University, how would it be when they get a job or even become successful in life....Little wonder the political thugs in our National chambers know how to scale fences and jump gates efficiently -when the educated and thugs all do the same thing... Anyways, congratulations to the young man who has "scaled his own fence", graduating from the hurdles of the Nigerian school system......

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/11/exclusive-see-photos-of-how-university.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by vivaciouzz(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2014
@ op,we do it to every graduating students in my school..its fun sometimes we pour wine,juice n water..no be today abeg

FTC grin grin..we don't pour acid or urine or condemned oil..just water,hollandia,wine,alomo n red oil with omo..I did it to odas,mine won't b exceptional

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Francheezy(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciouzz:
@ op,we do it to every graduating students in my school..its fun sometimes we pour wine,juice n water..no be today abeg

When is your graduation?? Lemme cűm and pour jizz all over you.

27 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2014
They did it to me wen I graduated. I'm not in support of it bt it has come to stay

9 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Francheezy:

Na dat one u go like sad
Francheezy:

Na dat one u go like
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Old story..... MstchwwwwWwwwwww normal tinx in school

9 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by CzarRex: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Wich day u dey graduate make I come pour piss 4 ya head..I dey wait ooo

4 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by christejames(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by dainformant(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2014
it's a normal tin be be poured water but not to roll on the floor in an embarrassing manner because you graduated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2014
OP did you school in Nigeria?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by lanicky(f): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2014
He looks like a mad man lipsrsealed....choi! If dis is ao graduates suffer in Nigeria...I'll av to stay permanently in FRANCE..tongue

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by QMark: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Chai! This is serious humiliation
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Thebrightest(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
In AAU, we do worst than that. Example of such is below

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by ggrin(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by datguru: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Humm
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
It's not a new thing! its just a ritual in most school, just like the birthday ritual where you'll be beaten nd made to do childish stuff!

it's not that embarrassing

3 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2014
......am
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by abila122: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Don't blame him he's just over joyed you think say to graduate from naija university na beans with all the strikes plus lecturer palaver
Help me pour am another bucket of water e no easy abeg grin

Christ Embassy faces a N1bn lawsuit after pastors beat church member to coma [PHOTOS]
Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Christ+Embassy+faces+a+N1bn+lawsuit+after+pastors+beat+church+member+to+coma+%5BPHOTOS%5D&oq=Christ+Embassy+faces+a+N1bn+lawsuit+after+pastors+beat+church+member+to+coma+%5BPHOTOS%5D&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=Christ+Embassy+faces+a+N1bn+lawsuit+after+pastors+beat+church+member+to+coma+%5BPHOTOS%5D++e+reporter+news]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/religion/item/1584-christ-embassy-faces-a-n1bn-lawsuit-after-pastors-beat-church-member-to-coma-photos[/url]

8 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
mine was worst than that . i graduated from Imsu 2 years ago .FP tins
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by oluwadanie1(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Shey the guy should not celebrate again ni?

3 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
lanicky:
He looks like a mad man lipsrsealed....choi! If dis is ao graduates suffer in Nigeria...I'll av to stay permanently in FRANCE..tongue
lols, dis schooling in France things shaaaa..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Dexpro: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Ehya.....sorry oooo
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by odunlamisegun: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Na betta tin 2 graduate nw
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by omenka(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Not wishing him bad luck, but he looks like someone who'd have a second semester spill-over.

#Dumb Niccur.

This isn't new tho.

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by imsuboi(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
I was about opening a thread on this now

It's actually happening right in front of me as I'm typing this. Here are some live pics

3 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
odunlamisegun:
Na betta tin 2 graduate nw

Abi?
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by hertz9te(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
After he has scaled through the strikes,ran away from being killed by cultists,begged for money to buy handouts,......... And he survived, and u are here not celebrating with him....op abeg that guy has a the testimony.

12 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by disloman(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
That's d norm.Not a new thing except u r nt a graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Welder(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
What is humiliating about an event/act that you support?

I bet OP is in France. You cant assess some other person with your standard since your value system aint same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Seems dirty looking at those pics, but that's the norm in federal schools.

3 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by simplemach(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
He should just take it as part of the graduation fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released / One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.