Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (50221 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by rossyc(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Itz a normal ritual in most public universities, I guess op schooled in a private uni. Well i hid after my graduation dat is how i escaped it so it is not a new thing.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by richybanky(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:
I'm a public university undergraduate (UNN precisely). The kind of celebration my undergraduates (when the finally write their final paper) in my school is totally different from what that guy (from IMSU) just did. In my school graduates rally round the school with music blaring from a loud speaker, some of them wearing white clothes that have been decolorized by fellow students signature.
I graduated frm OAU, and wat we do after writing d last paper is not different frm wat u said bt some peeps will still shower a bucket of water on u evn dirty water sef wen u ar dancing frm one hall to d other whixh is nt different frm wat happen to dat guy.. Am nt saying is good wit d way dey pour water on guys bt it has already become a tradition in most public schools, in other words we ar still saying d same thing

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Akinsnaira: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
imsuboi:
I was about opening a thread on this now

It's actually happening right in front of me as I'm typing this. Here are some live pics

That light-skinned plump chick in shortie in the last pix,

you have her contact? please send it to me

You re blessed as you do so.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Angelou(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
it has become a normal ritual in nigerian universities to do so *codedly* but for our side ehn, if u get beef wit anybody b4 u graduate, na that day that person go cover u with acid
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by duni04(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Akinsnaira:

That light-skinned plump chick in shortie in the last pix,

you have her contact? please send it to me

You re blessed as you do so.
u no well grin

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by juanmiguel: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
even as i came home wet from school, my granny still poured COLD water on me. Lol! Its nt an embarrassment @ Op!
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
I've never been a fan of this though. It's not just the water pouring but the manner in which they pour it. A guy's eye was impaired through this habit.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Francheezy:

When is your graduation?? Lemme cűm and pour jizz all over you.

Dont u have respect for women?

Ba.stard. why wer u even born today? angry

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Bekwarra(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
We are in the 21st Century, people don't do this kinda shit again. Did you just mention IMSU? Good. God bless University of Ibadan.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by okonelfg(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
very funny indeed
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
duni04:

Iffa hear! The people that dance around all d hostels and pour pure water on themselves nko

I insist , not in Ife
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by OpraMenu(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
O P u no get tok abeg. Ds na normal dubbs. Like say u stil dey for Elementary School.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by rabzy: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
richybanky:

I graduated frm OAU, and wat we do after writing d last paper is not different frm wat u said bt some peeps will still shower a bucket of water on u evn dirty water sef wen u ar dancing frm one hall to d other whixh is nt different frm wat happen to dat guy.. Am nt saying is good wit d way dey pour water on guys bt it has already become a tradition in most public schools, in other words we ar still saying d same thing

That must be in the last 10 years. OAU didnt used to do this in my time.

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by NoContract(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
It appears everybody on Nairaland now has a family or relative schooling in France.

I wish you all good luck and don't come back with ebola.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
During my days, I was stoned with bags of pure water and drenched with additional buckets of, that's right, MORE WATER. It's just the usual ritual performed in universities across Nigeria. Writing your final paper ain't easy AT ALL.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by richybanky(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
rabzy:

Wen did u grad Sir
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by duni04(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
wellmax:

I insist , not in Ife
I finished recently. After finals everyone danced round d hostels and got drenched in pure water and toilet water. Dunno what you're trying to form here undecided
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
duni04:

I finished recently . After finals everyone danced round d hostels and got drenched in pure water and toilet water. Dunno what you're trying to form here undecided

Small shildren, well maybe your class, your dept, your kind of people. After our final exam, we all went for group pictures and paparazi pix at motion ground. Later we went partying, no drenching rubbish.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
rabzy:

Abeg tell them oo, OAU doesn't do those senseless stuffs.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by kayspax(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
C CELEBRATION... NA WA O, IF E C WORK NKO?
WETIN E GO DO?
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by legendsilver(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!
oga mine was hilarious, they even poured me bath room water self. Its fun and will remain fun as long as you have juniors that will miss ur presence.
I say a big congratulation my brother, it isn't easy
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Calebosko(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
radiance26:
Am very convinced u didn't school in Nigeria. Champagne not champain as u learnt it in France.
lolz,thats how we call it hey in french
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
richybanky:

Not the OAu in Ife maybe another one. We gather signatures, blare music, take pictures and party, datsall
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
those of saying its childish, na una do am pass.
Its fun, and i do it.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Suddenly Evewibody on Nairaland is now a graduate today.wink

This joke of "Im schooln in France" is naw so dry

Even ous sef wey get ND for USA, Get HND for IRAQ, do BSC for Liberia we no dy even Make Noise like France people sef.cheesy
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by comrChris(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
imsuboi:
I was about opening a thread on this now

It's actually happening right in front of me as I'm typing this. Here are some live pics
l guess this happened in futo
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by BlaiseJohn(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!
abeg which secondary school you dey go? Cos I no think say na university you dey
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
hmmmmm
They do it in my school
___but!, I warned everyone not to try that shiiii with me.
Abi dem wan give me cancer of the skin?
It's even worse if you are a girl that does much shakara. angry

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Themandator: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
That's how free jew men celebrates their graduation... No fear of death
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by GSKing: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rubbish!!!

It was outlawed in my Alma Mata.

Walahi, I was ready to call the police on anybody who came near me with as much as a rain drop.

What kind of dirty, gross and irritating fvckery is that?

Everybody respected themselves that day o... except one fine geh wey pour small water for my head while I took a picture of it.

Come to Harvard and see how graduates celebrate. undecided
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by richybanky(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
wellmax:

Not the OAu in Ife maybe another one. We gather signatures, blare music, take pictures and party, datsall
Maybe u didn't danc to Awo (Awo precisely) and Faj halls wen blaring ur music
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by duni04(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
wellmax:

Small shildren, well maybe your class, your dept, your kind of people. After our final exam, we all went for group pictures and paparazi pix at motion ground. Later we went partying, no drenching rubbish.
Ok undecided

When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released / Kogi State University Admission List Out ! / OAU Students Boo Jonathan