Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (50218 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
OP doesn't leave in Nigeria. He should know this is normal graduation formality/ritual in any Nigerian university (excluding private unis). i think both the OP and the Mod(sit) who brought this to FP schooled in FRANCE!!! grin
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by richybanky(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!
Den u went to a private university den cus all dose kind of tins ar common in public skul
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by dustydee: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Has he graduated? When does finishing your final exams equate to graduating? Won't the University Senate first approve his result before he is considered a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by comrChris(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Op you are a learner
I have seen many people been poured bottles of red oil by friends,lodge mates in futo
A guy almost naked a girl who graduated from petroleum engineering just to pour water into her private part,funny enough the girl was happy with the porthole water the guy was pouring into her private par
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by MadCow1: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
richybanky:

Den u went to a private university den cus all dose kind of tins ar common in public skul

When I graduated in France, they were pouring Red and White wine and Champagne on me. cool

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Calebosko(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
we dont do this in france, hey in france we use champain
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by mrchez: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
wow . it just a thing of joy na,guess you gona save pix
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by tchigofigo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
hmmm..na only water na im u de cmplain.,pple de buy creates of eggs de burst am 4 person head..them fit stone u sachet water wey dm neva open.,.infact, they'l literally 'wash' u by emptying klin on ur head.,u go regret y u gradj dt day
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by odi252: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have never been a fan of thi5....the day u get into 5chool i5 not the day u matriculate ..the day u fini5h ur exam5 i5 not the day u graduate ...u got project work waiting to be completed ...and that5 why the 5ch organi5e5 a graduation/ convocation ceremony ,,,what i5 the madne55(fun) about fini5hing ur 5tudie5 in a con5tantly reducing 5tandard of education in a third world country ?

2 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by TruexGOLD(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by wede4u: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
after all this plenty bathing with mud water, a lot of them still come back for extra year... smh
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
I can beat my chest that this op schooled in FRANCE...
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by mary84(f): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abeg leave the guy
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by christejames(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
richybanky:

I'm a public university undergraduate (UNN precisely). The kind of celebration my undergraduates (when the finally write their final paper) in my school is totally different from what that guy (from IMSU) just did. In my school graduates rally round the school with music blaring from a loud speaker, some of them wearing white clothes that have been decolorized by fellow students signature.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by tolustx(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
imsuboi:
I was about opening a thread on this now

It's actually happening right in front of me as I'm typing this. Here are some live pics
Ouch...*eyes covered* that's ridiculously lame and humiliating.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by stanisbaratheon: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
imsuboi:
I was about opening a thread on this now

It's actually happening right in front of me as I'm typing this. Here are some live pics

what d hell is wrong with some people..ewww
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by hardeiluxie: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!
Hmm won de #d kind of pple i detest

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by olaric(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
dainformant:
it's a normal tin be be poured water but not to roll on the floor in an embarrassing manner because you graduated

You should probably take time to seek and find that young man and ask him why he did that. Maybe someone never gave him a chance and wrote him off completely.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by tolustx(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Calebosko:
we dont do this in france, hey in france we use champain
U're indeed in france. That's why u're not literate enuf to knw d spelling of d drink u're saying.

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Its practiced in my school. Nothing new.
When I wrote my final paper, girls from my Hostel chased me with buckets of water.
I did same to others as they returned from the exam hall too.
Kinda fun smiley
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by adedayourt(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
I skulled in France and wen we graduated den...

We made a toast to a better future.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
I am saving this space for the future.
Guy, where was all that gathered?

I mean your signature grin
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by steve308(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
pls u guys should always endeavor to post gud contents gushhhhhh
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by heatmeup(f): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
bestestgirl:
OP did you school in Nigeria?
france tinz
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by lafuria1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Never did any of this when I graduated from ABU Zaria, no one does it anyway.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by jaydee87(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
you call celebration embarrassing then u not a student or you still in sch
its normal and for those of you forming Behind u all fakers cos if u know what the stress of
going tru Nigerian universities is like after strikes, carry ovas, extended semester an so on
you will know its a tin of joy to graduate wen ur mates are..
bro congrats menh....
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Thebrightest(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
blizard44:

Guy, where was all that gathered?

I mean your signature grin
LOL. On nairaland.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by ignis: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
They say it's a normal thing in most Nigerian universities.
I might not be sure, because I schooled in France.
In France graduation is celebrated by popping champagne.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
LOL. On nairaland.
Na wa o cheesy

In the politics section I guess...
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by MyLane: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thank God nothing like this happened in my school because I schooled in France.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by skillzbae(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
i ws pourd garri, sand, semo, custard, made to roll in dump site, chaii, for 1wk iws stil nt clean
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by kwencypresh(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
e nor easy nau
Abeg na im time, make he do as he like

Na campus gate my frnds begin pour me water, wine wen i graduate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Students Boo Jonathan / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released / Common Grammatical Tautologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.