Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (50239 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by radiance26(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
lanicky:
He looks like a mad man lipsrsealed....choi! If dis is ao graduates suffer in Nigeria...I'll av to stay permanently in FRANCE..tongue
who pursued u back to nigeria?
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by coolluk(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Calebosko:
we dont do this in france, hey in france we use champain

champain ko champained ni

Olodo
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by gunners160(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!
shut up!.Which school r u talking of?.Look at dis jambite claiming he attends a tetiarry institution.If you r not hapi 4 dis guy, go nd drink accid afterall,he is a graduate nd u r stil battling to pass your jamb
Calebosko:
christejames:
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!
shut up!.Which France?.U knw road to franc?.see person wey neva pass Naija boarder and stil dey hɔld house rent dey come online to come form ajebo.Hypocrite
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
It's better to give him a plastic table, two plastic chairs, an umbrella, a phone, recharge cards, and a market space.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
He can celebrate as he wishes, must everybody be the same by force angry

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
mtchew is this what they call humiliation it is a regular thing in FUTO
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by lanicky(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
radiance26:
who pursued u back to nigeria?

YOU!!
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by pickabeau1: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=28pt]eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[/size]

I never heard of this tradition..

barbaric
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
no big deal.dey did it to me wen y I graduated in aug.it normal
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by lanicky(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
coolluk:

champain ko champained ni

Olodo

Lmao
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by lanicky(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Osahon7:
stale joke..not funny

I didn't ask u to laugh.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by butanep(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:
keep quiet your mouth.... which school re you even going to? those road sides private schools baa? If they don't do it in ur school, it means your school is dull.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by radiance26(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Calebosko:
Am very convinced u didn't school in Nigeria. Champagne not champain as u learnt it in France.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by vivalavida(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
If that is imsu,then that hostel is da popular 4-in-1 hostel @Bishops court
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
In AAU, we do worst than that. Example of such is below

Brightest i dey feel u lol......
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by blakky97(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciouzz:
@ op,we do it to every graduating students in my school..its fun sometimes we pour wine,juice n water..no be today abeg
Its risky! Some baastads can pour acid too.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by SPSpecial(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
It has been banned in rsUST.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by loomer: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
How is this news?
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fools
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by suckerpunch: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
christejames:

Hehehe I liked how u used "if" grin

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by chaloner(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Librate:
ok grin
Nairaland group
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Skykid1208(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciouzz:
@ op,we do it to every graduating students in my school..its fun sometimes we pour wine,juice n water..no be today abeg

over here in (b) AFGHANISTAN (/b) we don't do these shi!it with liquid instead we use grenades and explosives

lagbaja :
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by christopher123(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
dainformant:
See Photos Of How A University Graduate Celebrated His Graduation....#gobe

Is this the level of degradation the Nigerian educational system has gotten to...A shocking but funny picture which has been circulating since yesterday showed a young man celebrating his graduation from the university with "class and style"....

The Psychology graduate of Imo State University IMSU whose name is withheld due to embarrassing reasons deemed it fit to celebrate his graduation by being drenched with water as he rolled on the ground, messing himself up with "joy and happiness"...Only if we knew how long it took him to conquer the battle......"School matter no be small tin".....

If some Nigerian graduates can behave this way because they've made it through the University, how would it be when they get a job or even become successful in life....Little wonder the political thugs in our National chambers know how to scale fences and jump gates efficiently -when the educated and thugs all do the same thing... Anyways, congratulations to the young man who has "scaled his own fence", graduating from the hurdles of the Nigerian school system......

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/11/exclusive-see-photos-of-how-university.html

I DONT LIKE CONDEMENING, YOU MIGHT HAVE PASSED THROUGH SCHOOL WITH SILVER SPOON, SOME PEOPLE TOOK PAINS TO SEE THEMSELVES THROUGH, DOING ALL SORTS OF JOBS TO ENSURE THE GET EDUCATED, NOW I CAN UNDERSTND THE JOY...THAT IS WHAT MEN ARE MADE OF.....SELF MADE

SO DO NOT BLAME THE DUDE, WE ALL GOT DIFFERENT WAY TO EXPRESS OUR JOY, SOME WILL GO ON DRINKING BINGE, SOME ON SEXUAL FANTASY, SOME WILL MAST...TURBATE TILL THY KINGDOM COME, SOME WILL JUST ROLL IN WATER AKA TASTING THE WATERS

DUDE CONGRATS BRO...SAIL ON, WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE

THATS A HAPPY DUDE THERE
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by kamez(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
OP I graduated from IMSU 4yrs ago and the pouring of water ritual is a normal tin on the day you write ur final exam..

Its starts amongst u and ur coursemates then straight to ur hostel.. Even hostel mates will pour u water inside ur room wen u get to ur hostel..

Its like a baptism of academic freedom..( At least for the time being. Cos u might deciede to further ur education)

But as for the rolling on the floor aspect, I never see that one b4.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by sugarcoatted(f): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
In my school, they pour dirty water even on the day of matriculation, not to talk of graduation day. I had to avoid my lodge totally the day i wrote my final exams cos of it. Some people would even leave water they used in washn plates and rags for days jst to pour it on people. They pour even oil on people. Stupid tradition, mmmssshhheeewwww
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Evathyst(f): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
lanicky:
He looks like a mad man lipsrsealed....choi! If dis is ao graduates suffer in Nigeria...I'll av to stay permanently in FRANCE..tongue
Pinture of u staying in France or u know nah cheesy
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Only in ajepako school. Non of such happens in OAU ile ife, we celebrate graduates in a more dignified manner.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by lanicky(f): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evathyst:
Pinture of u staying in France or u know nah cheesy

Lol....we don't snap pics in france cheesy
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
This practice is unnecessary. This was how a student in YABATECH mistakenly poured acid on her friend on her birthday.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Calebosko:
undecided
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by duni04(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
its fun sha but I hate it
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by duni04(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
wellmax:
Only in ajepako school. Non of such happens in OAU ile ife, we celebrate graduates in a more dignified manner.
Iffa hear! The people that dance around all d hostels and pour pure water on themselves nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / OAU Students Boo Jonathan / One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.