Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre (20988 Views)

69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Africa’s Financial Centre / Ideas That Can Help Propel Nairaland To The Next Level / Leasing Of Vessel And Self Propel Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided the money no dey reach my side
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by stinggy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:
In due time.

grin

I reserve my comment on this number

Till when? wink
I wan learn oo tongue
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by chaberry(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:

Do u know how much a minute of my time is worth?
Helep me tell'am
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by donmalcolm21(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't know why APC can't throw In the towel and support this transformation goin on under Gej. GEJ to 2019

3 Likes

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Originalsly: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm....financial capital but more and more people on the road to poverty. ...which way?....titles or opportunities for the masses?

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
s3nn2x:
cool!!!

I am just waiting to see how APC E-Warriors would link the inflow of 99 and 98% capital to the Lagos economy as a sign that APC government is working...
grin

2 Likes

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by chiteny(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:

Do u know how much a minute of my time is worth?

lol. a minute worth of your time ko. It is worth online po_ _ no_ _ aphy. grin
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by darne(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
And who is benefitting from all this angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by major466(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Very cool development. The Transformation Agenda of this administration is on course.

2 Likes

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by ducii: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
darne:
And who is benefitting from all this angry angry angry angry angry

Intelligent Nigerians are benefitting

2 Likes

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by major466(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I don't know why APC can't throw In the towel and support this transformation goin on under Gej. GEJ to 2019
They know GEJ is working. That's why they're desperate for power.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by goodgood2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
It's high time Lagos became a nation. Its location makes it suitable for business.

Many nigerian states, especially the littorial states, can become nations. They're economically strong enough for that kind of adventure.

Northern states like Nasarawa, Taraba, who have immeasurable mineral deposits, can also toe that line. It would speed up development and wipe off B'Haram. [s]It's high time Lagos became a nation. Its location makes it suitable for business.

Many nigerian states, especially the littorial states, can become nations. They're economically strong enough for that kind of adventure.

Northern states like Nasarawa, Taraba, who have immeasurable mineral deposits, can also toe that line. It would speed up development and wipe off B'Haram. [/s]It's high time Lagos became a nation. Its location makes it suitable for business.

Northern states like Nasarawa, Taraba, who have immeasurable mineral deposits, can also toe that line. It would speed up development and wipe off B'Haram. [s]It's high time Lagos became a nation. Its location makes it suitable for business.

Northern states like Nasarawa, Taraba, who have immeasurable mineral deposits, can also toe that line. It would speed up development and wipe off B'Haram. [/s]It's high time Lagos became a nation. Its location makes it suitable for business.

Northern states like Nasarawa, Taraba, who have immeasurable mineral deposits, can also toe that line. It would speed up development and wipe off B'Haram.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by simplemach(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
chiteny:

lol. a minute worth of your time ko. It is worth online po_ _ no_ _ aphy. grin
Yeah, how comes u know, the very last one i watched, that one u starred in was very intresting.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by ducii: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
goodgood2:
It's high time Lagos became a nation. Its location makes it suitable for business.

Many nigerian states, especially the littorial states, can become nations. They're economically strong enough for that kind of venture.

Northern states like Nasarawa, Taraba, who have immeasurable mineral deposits, can also tow that line. It would speed up development and wipe off B'Haram.

I agree

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by 36STATES: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
People like us suffer to send those monies home while those at home send it back to overseas through corruption. More than 1000 government officials travel overseas every single day from Nigeria for frivolous reasons, just to embezzle government fund. Without Nigerians in diaspora the country will be nothing but a failed state. Those in Nigeria live above their means with corruption at the centre of their mind while expecting some kind of miracle to make more money than those working harder than them. A real crazy people.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by shaggy007(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:
In due time.

grin

I reserve my comment on this number

Ur a vewi vewi bad girl.

By the way, it should be females that top the list of 69 countries.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by watchindelta(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
but the government has really lost it since 0000AD WITH CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by caprini1: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
modestdude:
Am i the only one imagining that '69'? smiley That shows Nigeria is a romantic nation
Ashewo. #justkiddingwithyou
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
major466:
Very cool development. The Transformation Agenda of this administration is on course.

since 1960 we dey transform.. till old age meet us and we die at 80.. never clever to know that history keeps repeating itself with Nigeria
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by DeJames101(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
We would've been the Giant Of Africa but corruption won't let us...
Be that as it may, we're not stagnating...
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by leofab(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Frankenstein:
Every day, we read the same bla bla bla story. We hardly see the impact of these economic gains on the common Nigerians.

Giant of Africa, Largest economy in Africa, 4th position in investment returns and now Africa's financial center yet the price of Ijebu garri keeps going up.
gullibility redefined; keep waiting in the confinement of your room; so that GEJ will will deposit some into your account; don't go out and take advantage of the opportunity!!!!

Nigerians always wanting red government to spoon feed them since 1960!!!
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by clem305D(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
I wonder where all these latest news are coming from...with naira dropping, crude oil prize dropping, the FM declaring austerity, how can it be true
ducii:
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/69-countries-propel-nigeria-to-africas-financial-centre/#.VHLvojTF8wJ
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by frehage: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Becoming Africa's financial center is great but becoming It's industrial and manufacturing center is greater. Until at least 70% of these capital inflows are invested in the productive sector, there is little to celebrate about. We've had enough of economic growth without economic development and jobs.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by 14(m): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Nigerians lying to each other since 1912
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Rossikk(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2014
frehage:
Becoming Africa's financial center is great but becoming It's industrial and manufacturing center is greater. Until at least 70% of these capital inflows are invested in the productive sector, there is little to celebrate about. We've had enough of economic growth without economic development and jobs.

Manufacturing is witnessing its biggest expansion in Nigeria in modern history.
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by AdeniyiA(m): 5:43am On Nov 25, 2014
and yet the dollar is daily gaining strength against the Naira undecided
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by dammie4j(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
simplemach:
Ok, but how i wish i had the tym to read to the end.
you don't need to make any comment if u could not take out time to read to the end...
No hard feelings tho... tongue
Re: 69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
does dis statics give sense when d standard of living of nigerian isbelow 1usd per day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders Weep Over Demolition Of Festac Town Market / Dangote Refinery To Cut Ghana’s Fuel Imports And Reduce Pump Price / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.