Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother (50575 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia5: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
peedeeasobie:

I'm really trying to understand what you are saying because you are insinuatingly supporting this rape.
A girl was raped and all you are concerned about is who pays for the properties and why should Stephanie speak against her brother.

are you the one who raped the girl?

its good many of you accusing the man of rape and supporting stephanie's stance, are males yourselves, so when your turn comes, you'll at least be able to say you're familiar with it.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by peedeeasobie(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
darlenese:
After all there 's no broken hymen menTioned in the story....

Still wondering why she ate free food and followed him to a private apartment, what was she thinking anyway!

statements like this are the reason rape is still on the increase. The day anybody close to you is raped, thats when you will stop asking stupid questions and know that there is no justifiable reason for rape.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by peedeeasobie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia5:

are you the one who raped the girl?

its good many of you accusing the man of rape and supporting stephanie's stance, are males yourselves, so when your turn comes, you'll at least be able to say you're familiar with it.

what is this one saying?
It seems that man is your brother because I see no reason why a normal person will be out supporting a rapist.

I'd rather remain celibate than ever rape a lady.
If that's ur trade, it ain't mine.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Amadaz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
When this spiritual something hold man, river niger go be like kainji dam. Click like if u blame it on #SpiritualKonji
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by oluwamile(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Y sud I rape a lady wen I av mouth 2 woo dem...I jst dnt knw au guys tink nowadays...we nid 2 sit tight oo guys...bt d gal az blame 2,u follow a guy u dnt rilly knw dat much 2 z room..galz 2 lyk free tinz
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by ypzilanti: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'm disappointed with the dudes who are here asking why she should go to the man's house. Going to a mans house might mean you like him and are considering him. It does not mean he should have seeexx with you, beating you up,and tie you up. No woman deserves that. All considered, you women reading the comments should learn the perspective of some crazy cave men in our midst.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by mikkiano(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
see the guy looking very timid like person wey dem give list for traditional wedding ... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by darlenese(f): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
I spin u, u nor agree, Oya come follow me go huz, u follow follow........

#just trying to write a music
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by chronique(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
But seriously,why do guys rape ladies? How do you enjoy something forcefully,when it's sweeter when you do it with the partner's consent? Only weak men rape.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by onadana: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
angrywomen and nice guys see where it landed her...took you to his house...you followed.Something doesn't add.. he called 'seven guards' in a rented apartment?She threw something that hit a neighbor's car.Well!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Guidette(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Are Nigerian men such animals that a woman cannot stay in an empty room without thinking about rape?? We need to get our pririties right. Instead of blaming the victim, how about prosecuting rapists to the full extent of the law and praising brave women who come forward.

I really am scared of Nigerian people and their way of thinking. Very backwards mentality. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by M4gunners: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hia na dis old fool dey do dis thing?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia5: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
peedeeasobie:

I'd rather remain celibate than ever rape a lady.

Please do be celibate.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia5: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
What is the name of the online site where she said she hooked up with this guy?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by topas100(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
I doubt dis story. Ow could one man need d help of sevn guards in order 2 tie up a lady?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Calculia: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:
Are Nigerian men such animals that a woman cannot stay in an empty room without thinking about rape?? We need to get our pririties right. Instead of blaming the victim, how about prosecuting rapists to the full extent of the law and praising brave women who come forward.

I really am scared of Nigerian people and their way of thinking. Very backwards mentality. lipsrsealed

Stay in an empty room in your father house or campus, not a total stranger house that is not your husband. That is daft.

In every civilized world including the States, u are innocent until proven guilty.

i.e.Remember the case of the IMF boss Strauss-Kahn and the chamber maid that accused him of rape in New York? It was just false allegations, though in this case he might be guilty, it is for the court to decide in this case and not the court of public opinion becos we were not their, so anything we say is 50/50.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by dubem3(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
I thought sex was meant to be enjoyed

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Lovechyld101(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
But what does she expect following him to his House #there are always two thing in a gurls mind going to a guys house which is either I get sexed or not all the way from unilag to mende ooh abeg this bullshit crap story the Lady is the Culprit here she need to be sued for trying to spoil the okereke family name
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

speaking out is assumed to be done by the person who has been in an actual situation, not the person who sympathizes with the accuser?

If stephanie's husband is accused of rape, will she make a similar statement?

if something is a family matter, what behooves one person to issue a statement when the man bears the name of the whole family?

Like i said, she can clarify her position and cover her own self without being so specific.

So u want her to cover the matter cuz it's her bro? So heartless. Dis is d kind of mentality that will make a mother let her daughter be suffering in silence cuz it was her "relative" that did the deed. U are only thinking of the family connection.....did the wicked man think of d girl. I think you are talking like that cause you've never been raped.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
darlenese:

She wasn't raped in her hostel but in a private apartment, responsible girls do not follow men around, what was she doing there, teach the people around you not to follow men around, i'm not in support of rape, bt i'm against stupidity and greed,

What has happened has happened, she needs love and support now of all things,not blame! Haba....with all d trauma she's going through......she has been punished enough....no need for all d harsh talk

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Lovechyld101(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guidette:

You should eat your words back and apologize to all the gentle men on this forum cos your Forward mentality ought to have told you not to generalize on a public forum I guess u lack etiquette and social manner and your practicing misandry which is bad.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Fxwarrior: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
The useless man should have told us JEG is his uncle too. Imagine a society where the rich can do anythiong and get away with it.

That society is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by pek(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
The use of pronoun and determiners in this write up is appalling.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by HARDDON: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
How men Rush n Rush into trouble!

The Gurl was already his for d taken! He had played d card so well until he let his JT think on his behalf.

If only he had held himself a lil, just a jiffy b4 she start been all ova him. Just a jiffy.

N he'd hv been fliping her like a coin, turning her lika hot dog

Ouch!

Weep brother, Weep!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Brush1: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

speaking out is assumed to be done by the person who has been in an actual situation, not the person who sympathizes with the accuser?

If stephanie's husband is accused of rape, will she make a similar statement?

if something is a family matter, what behooves one person to issue a statement when the man bears the name of the whole family?

Like i said, she can clarify her position and cover her own self without being so specific.

She just called a spade a spade, tell it as it is. Moreover, the brother already confessed to the crime which he blamed on the devil. Some people are just naturally straight forward, even if her hobby was the one involved she would have acted in similar manner. Importantly, she is a celeb, with a foundation that advocates for rights of women at that. Who is in a better position to condemn this if not her. She has to do the job she signed up for by taking an out spoken stand on this, brother or not. She is under the microscope, everyone is watching. The expectation is that she kills whatever sentiment, otherwise she would be negatively labeled. So would you have found a means of taking sides if in her place with an act as horrific as this ??. She didn't put out this statement on behalf of her family, rather as a an advocate for the right of women who happened to be cut up in the middle. If you ask me, this is an appropriate reason to be be firm. Like the saying, lead by example. Just to pick up on your point that she put out a statement on-behalf of her family. I don't think I came across that part in her statement. Thanks.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Textaiwo: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thank u stephanie

Catch them live @ Orientals, Lekki, 17Dec2014 #BurnaBoy #SeyiShay #Falz #JimmyJatt Tickets @ariiyatickets www.naijatiecktshop.com Genesis Deluxe Cinema, www.famenigeria.com. you better #turnup #FAME2014 #FAMENG2014

WatchOut!!!!!!!!

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by IMMUNO1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
cyberguy72:
I seriously ferls l d girl has been chopping the guys money steady while refusing to submit the congo. Hand touch her that day. There are plenty heartless girls like that everywhere.
cyberguy72:
I seriously ferls l d girl has been chopping the guys money steady while refusing to submit the congo. Hand touch her that day. There are plenty heartless girls like that everywhere.
cyberguy72:
Hahahaha......you may be right but remember....two wrongs does not make a right. Meanwhile, I believe the girl never forced him to give her money.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Judek2(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia5:

its his signature, he's fooling people with it.

if you check his post history, he has it on all his posts and also his profile.

Oh.. i didn't even notice.

Can't believe I'm a victim of the fooling.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by dontjealousme1: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Brush1:

She just called a spade a spade, tell it as it is. Moreover, the brother already confessed to the crime which he blamed on the devil. Some people are just naturally straight forward, even if her hobby was the one involved she would have acted in similar manner. Importantly, she is a celeb, with a foundation that advocates for rights of women at that. Who is in a better position to condemn this if not her. She has to do the job she signed up for by taking an out spoken stand on this, brother or not. She is under the microscope, everyone is watching. The expectation is that she kills whatever sentiment, otherwise she would be negatively labeled. So would you have found a means of taking sides if in her place with an act as horrific as this ??. She didn't put out this statement on behalf of her family, rather as a an advocate for the right of women who happened to be cut up in the middle. If you ask me, this is an appropriate reason to be be firm. Like the saying, lead by example. Just to pick up on your point that she put out a statement on-behalf of her family. I don't think I came across that part in her statement. Thanks.

where is the confession part? U seriously like to sound forthright, produce the confession or it did not ...
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Brush1: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
dontjealousme1:

where is the confession part? U seriously like to sound forthright, produce the confession or it did not ...

This incident didn't occur today, am sure you recall that. Its in the dailies, look it up. Better still, I recommend linda ikeje blog, why would I make that up?.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by dontjealousme1: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Brush1:

This incident didn't occur today, am sure you recall that. Its in the dailies, look it up. Better still, I recommend linda ikeje blog, why would I make that up?.

Confession in Nigeria police custody will not stand because of the duress involved, besides daily is not a reliable internet paper.The case is still very sketch, i will wait to see the development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.