Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? (22164 Views)

Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US / Terry G Joins APC Supporters Campaign, Follows Kenny Saint Best To Meet Amaechi / I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by MadCow1: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
Kennis Saint Ogungbe/Brown/BEST On Her Political Ambition (http://ksbpolitics.com/ksboptin)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/see-politics-public-service-kenny-saint-best/

Okay, but what stopped her from helping these girls as a rich and influential celebrity all these years?

See Problem o!!

DID we tell her that we have problems with our Oloshos..

If she wants to fight anything, she should go and fight Boko Haram.. angry

So she wants to make those Hard working girls to be unemployed?! angry

After she has shared her Kpomo for Keke & D1 for over 40years without ever getting a good album or even Pension, she now wants to come and spoil market for others.. angry

#BringBackOurAshawos.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by gurusmac4: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice one
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by gurusmac4: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice one
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by freezyprinzy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
nice question y didn't she help people b4 her political blah blah...abegii come out pop and plain if em like u they vote u
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Librate:
wink grin

I no keep space o, i commented on this way before it made FP.

All i could do was laugh.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Evathyst(f): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evathyst is still typing......
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fight prostitution?... fight the world's oldest profession?. Dead on arrival,others have tried.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by hazyfm: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
i see..

let's see after primary
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by delman88(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
God help you
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT
My former girl frnd cheated on me by pecking a guy she called her course-mate. So I quit the relationship and made new girl frnd whom i believed can never cheat on me.
Last week I decided to invite my new girl to
my place. Wen we wer together, her phone rang but she refuse to pick her call, and I ask her why she didn't pick, she said nothing,and for me to check who was calling her, I saw 'Sterling Bank
calling', and I asked her to pick, maybe d Bank wants to give us money, she refused!
After that, another call entered, 'GT Bank
calling', she ignores it, UBA Followed, and I picked it but the person didn't talk and I cut d call. A minute later, First Bank call entered, she
silenced it. Wen Zenith Bank called, she shouted at
Zenith Bank. After an hour, a call entered her Phone singing Lionel Richie song ('I call it Love'), just to check who called her, I saw 'C.B.N', and she
picked it and answered the Call well! Wen I asked her, she said it's her Uncle working wit CBN, just wished to use d office line. I said ok.
Few minutes later World Bank call and she was so Happy to pick d call! After she had finished receiving d call, I picked up my phone & flash her number, Guess what I saw...angryangryangry?

Akpamu Community Bank?
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by personal59: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Owk o
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
pro01:
Wetin dey worry this mgbeke? How can you "fight" a profession that is as old as Mankind itself? Besides, Allen Avenue has been a hub of hookers in Lagos since the 1980s, if not earlier. No be today e start, and no be tomorrow e go end.

By the way, ol' boy the squad I saw at that Opebi/Allen roundabout last weekend was unbelievable. Premium spec chicks o, comparable to some of the finest hoes I know who live in hotels all over Wuse Zone 6 in Abuja. See pretty faces, big boobs and crazy curves on parade everywhere. At this rate, some people no go get time to dey toast average babe again.
lol

My favourite e-brother. Choi. cheesy

Jiri ya nwayo oo.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by delman88(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT
My former girl frnd cheated on me by pecking a guy she called her course-mate. So I quit the relationship and made new girl frnd whom i believed can never cheat on me.
Last week I decided to invite my new girl to
my place. Wen we wer together, her phone rang but she refuse to pick her call, and I ask her why she didn't pick, she said nothing,and for me to check who was calling her, I saw 'Sterling Bank
calling', and I asked her to pick, maybe d Bank wants to give us money, she refused!
After that, another call entered, 'GT Bank
calling', she ignores it, UBA Followed, and I picked it but the person didn't talk and I cut d call. A minute later, First Bank call entered, she
silenced it. Wen Zenith Bank called, she shouted at
Zenith Bank. After an hour, a call entered her Phone singing Lionel Richie song ('I call it Love'), just to check who called her, I saw 'C.B.N', and she
picked it and answered the Call well! Wen I asked her, she said it's her Uncle working wit CBN, just wished to use d office line. I said ok.
Few minutes later World Bank call and she was so Happy to pick d call! After she had finished receiving d call, I picked up my phone & flash her number, Guess what I saw...angryangryangry?

MICRO FINANCE BANK

5 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by roxell120(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
answer this question aunty.how u wan do am?
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
morefire:
please who send am

please leave our oloshos for us oh

those babes be saving niggaz since forever
grin grin
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by helphelp: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
She no wan enter be that
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by madjune(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Of all places, she choose a place called "Fks and Fingers" to declare her intention.

Nawao. Na "F" tinz she go do for govt.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
What I see in my local government, especially the Opebi axis where I reside, baffles me. Prostitution has gone up by almost 1000%, it never used to be this bad. I think there can be a change. Something can be introduced to these girls and let them know that there’s a gift inside of them that can improve their personality and [they can] make money by working hard without having to dehumanise themselves. So really it’s the area of human productivity that’s really pulling me into public service, and that’s why I need to get on a platform to get the job done” she quipped

Aha, she wants to go into public service...to stop the girls from servicing the public.

Doesn't sound fair to me grin.

5 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

See Problem o!!

DID we tell her that we have problems with our Oloshos..

If she wants to fight anything, she should go and fight Boko Haram.. angry

So she wants to make those Hard working girls to be unemployed?! angry

After she has shared her Kpomo for Keke & D1 for over 40years without ever getting a good album or even Pension, she now wants to come and spoil market for others.. angry

#BringBackOurAshawos.. angry
Keke na her brother grin sad
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by skyeboy98(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
pro01:
Wetin dey worry this mgbeke? How can you "fight" a profession that is as old as Mankind itself? Besides, Allen Avenue has been a hub of hookers in Lagos since the 1980s, if not earlier. No be today e start, and no be tomorrow e go end.

By the way, ol' boy the squad I saw at that Opebi/Allen roundabout last weekend was unbelievable. Premium spec chicks o, comparable to some of the finest hoes I know who live in hotels all over Wuse Zone 6 in Abuja. See pretty faces, big boobs and crazy curves on parade everywhere. At this rate, some people no go get time to dey toast average babe again.
hennn ti ba gbor toast which babe? Abegiii come see olosho wey no no give u stress,just give them sweet words wif small change for ur pocket b4 u say jark robison u ar in cloud 9,na adeniran ogunsanya I go dey dis weekend o month don end, god punish house babe with wahala.I rest ma case.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by MadCow1: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
chimkaire:
Keke na her brother grin sad

Are you serious?! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Chanchit: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na wetin no go make you enter you jst talk so, you go talk maybe na ur toto them dey fvck.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by danaiks(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol...nobody go vote for am ooo
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Prostitution no be work oooo.... cheesy
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Spydamannn(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Olosho no go like this one Ksb...seems our entertainers are going into politics en masse
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by keypad1: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
former pros....titute want to stop others from pros....titution?

Hahahahaahahaha......political propaganda.

Her talent don finish from music abi?

Ollllleeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by lightheart(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good direction! But what's with all this political ambitions here and there na!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims / Bbnaija Cee-C Stuns In Ankara Newly Fashioned Dress (photos) / Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.