Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? (22152 Views)

Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US / Terry G Joins APC Supporters Campaign, Follows Kenny Saint Best To Meet Amaechi / I Am Ready To Get Married Again – Kenny Saint Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
May the Lord forgive me but for some odd reason, I have never liked this KSB woman.... tongue
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by GboyegaD(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
If fighting prostitution is her only reason to represent the people then she shouldn't stress herself.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
Kennis Saint Ogungbe/Brown/BEST On Her Political Ambition (http://ksbpolitics.com/ksboptin)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/see-politics-public-service-kenny-saint-best/

Okay, but what stopped her from helping these girls as a rich and influential celebrity all these years?

Pls ask her for us.

She and her parole drive passed these girls on a daily basis and now when it is time to enter politic s she is now saying something we already know.

Besdies 98% of prostitutes on opebi allen don around there
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by holyboss: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT
My former girl frnd cheated on me by pecking a guy she called her course-mate. So I quit the relationship and made new girl frnd whom i believed can never cheat on me.
Last week I decided to invite my new girl to
my place. Wen we wer together, her phone rang but she refuse to pick her call, and I ask her why she didn't pick, she said nothing,and for me to check who was calling her, I saw 'Sterling Bank
calling', and I asked her to pick, maybe d Bank wants to give us money, she refused!
After that, another call entered, 'GT Bank
calling', she ignores it, UBA Followed, and I picked it but the person didn't talk and I cut d call. A minute later, First Bank call entered, she
silenced it. Wen Zenith Bank called, she shouted at
Zenith Bank. After an hour, a call entered her Phone singing Lionel Richie song ('I call it Love'), just to check who called her, I saw 'C.B.N', and she
picked it and answered the Call well! Wen I asked her, she said it's her Uncle working wit CBN, just wished to use d office line. I said ok.
Few minutes later World Bank call and she was so Happy to pick d call! After she had finished receiving d call, I picked up my phone & flash her number, Guess what I saw...angryangryangry?
Agric bank
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by bighuntenter: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yaba Community Bank
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Are you serious?! shocked shocked shocked

Yep tongue. His younger sister, actually smiley
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by M4gunners: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT
My former girl frnd cheated on me by pecking a guy she called her course-mate. So I quit the relationship and made new girl frnd whom i believed can never cheat on me.
my place. Wen we wer together, her phone rang but she refuse to pick her call, and I ask her why she didn't pick, she said nothing,and for me to check who was calling her, I saw 'Sterling Bank
calling', and I asked her to pick, maybe d Bank wants to give us money, she refused!
calling', she ignores it, UBA Followed, and I picked it but the person didn't talk and I cut d call. A minute later, First Bank call entered, she
Zenith Bank. After an hour, a call entered her Phone singing Lionel Richie song ('I call it Love'), just to check who called her, I saw 'C.B.N', and she
picked it and answered the Call well! Wen I asked her, she said it's her Uncle working wit CBN, just wished to use d office line. I said ok.
Few minutes later World Bank call and she was so Happy to pick d call! After she had finished receiving d call, I picked up my phone & flash her number, Guess what I saw...angryangryangry?
New generation bank i guess.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by paparazzi1987(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT

Abeg, Werrin you saw ?
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by scala101(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=28pt]JUST SUDDENLY,SHE HAS DEVELOPED PASSION FOR THE YOUTH......WHAT SHE HAS NOT BEEN DOING BEFORE smiley
POLITICAL CLOWNS EVERYWHERE...THEY JUST WANNA TAKE-A-SHARE. shocked

NIGERIA IS RAISING ANOTHER SET OF WORSE POLITICIANS,[/size]

I HOPE ......DIARIS HOPE?

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by egopersonified(f): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT

Alajo also known as daily contribution.
Or LAPO microfinance bank.
Dont worry, God would take you higher than world bank.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Tundenoni(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
retired prostitute!
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Thebrightest(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:

Welldone tongue
Thank you ma
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by andyanders: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Her percieved future plan for those prostitutes now should have been started earlier before coming up to tell the world that she wants to eradicate prostitution In Ikeja as the reasons for her contesting for the state senatorial seat..

Most of these artists going into Nigerian politics is just going in there because of financial reasons. She should have started her so called humanitarian works for those ladies before now with the kind money she has and the kind of family background she comes from.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Meekmind(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sup damsel...don't know how to pm u but will like to meet u...would appreciate it if u can add me on bbm(if u don't mind) 28de79f4 or on whatsapp 08081736710...
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by sucess001(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
She wan fight wetin?

Wetin she sef be?

i didnt say she is anyting ooo...
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Prostitute wants to stop prostitutions na wah sha! Ever since when she divorced her husband abi boyfriend abeg na who dey shine her Congo abi the thing dey padlocked since.

This potorpotor face woman will never cease to amuse me.
Smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by judedwriter(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Always known KSB as an advocate for women rights against sexual abuse; but this time I think she is taking it too far. Fight prostitution She can't succeed. Those runs girls will use jazz on her grin abegee, she should focus on other ways to improve society so as to gain votes.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by dmjinc(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Was here.. tongue
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by scala101(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Meekmind:
Sup damsel...don't know how to pm u but will like to meet u...would appreciate it if u can add me on bbm(if u don't mind) 28de79f4 or on whatsapp 08081736710...

[size=5pt]JOKER[/size]
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by pawapo: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
U SHUD B EXECUTED.......WE KNW UR TYPE....OOOOOOLEEEEE, BARAWO,

wolexy2:
SMARTEST AND CHEAPEST ETISALAT DATA PLAN

250MB @ N400 (By recharge card)
500MB @ N700 (By recharge card)
1GB @ N1300(By recharge card)
2GB @ N2400 (By recharge card)
3GB @ N3400 (By recharge card)
All valid for 30days
Please kindly send ur order in this format:
#ETISALAT Recharge pin#ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

IF U ARE PAYING INTO BANK ACCOUNT
250MB @ N350 (By Bank Deposit)
500MB @ N600 (By Bank Deposit)
1GB @ N1200(By Bank Deposit)
2GB @ N2300 (By Bank Deposit)
3GB @ N3300 (By Bank Deposit)
All valid for 30days
Kindly make payment into any of the two Bank Account number below:
Sterling bank account Number: 0027108982
Wema bank account Number: 0221371264
Account name for the two account: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.
After payment, Please send ur order in this format: #Payment Details #ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

UR DATA WILL BE SENT TO UR ETISALAT LINE IMMEDIATELY UR PAYMENT IS COMFIRM.

whatsapp or call or flash: 08092124206,08136107069, 08186433781,for more info. Thanks
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Meekmind(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evathyst:
Evathyst is still typing......
. Sup damsel....don't know how to pm u but would love it if u can add me on bbm 28de79f4 or whatsapp 08081736710, would love to meet you...no put too much ako ooo kiss...I dey wait
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by thaoriginator: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mek she no try dat o. Ikeja hoes sweet..
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by harry509: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:
Kennis Saint Ogungbe/Brown/BEST On Her Political Ambition (http://ksbpolitics.com/ksboptin)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/see-politics-public-service-kenny-saint-best/

Okay, but what stopped her from helping these girls as a rich and influential celebrity all these years?
use wat yu av 2 get wat u want.
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Abiolainfo: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT

Baba Alajo tongue
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT
what did you saw?

Are you he/she?
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by dennywayne1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
wetin she wan use fight prostitution?
na gun and bomb she wan use?
abegeeee
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by dennywayne1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
thaoriginator:
Mek she no try dat o. Ikeja hoes sweet..
hahahahahaha....u nor serious ooo
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by will1am: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT

UNION BANK grin

Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Eillo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT
piggy Bank!
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Evina(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
GUESS WHAT

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Lilimax(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

See Problem o!!

DID we tell her that we have problems with our Oloshos..

If she wants to fight anything, she should go and fight Boko Haram.. angry

So she wants to make those Hard working girls to be unemployed?! angry

[b]After she has shared her Kpomo for Keke & D1 for over 40years without ever getting a good album or even Pension, she now wants to come and spoil market for others.. angry

#BringBackOurAshawos.. angry
[/b]
Mbanu! She is a twin sister of Keke so she couldn't have done that undecided
Re: Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? by Evathyst(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Meekmind:
. Sup damsel....don't know how to pm u but would love it if u can add me on bbm 28de79f4 or whatsapp 08081736710, would love to meet you...no put too much ako ooo kiss...I dey wait
Haha? Lyk seriously, I don't understand u. Do we both av any unfinished bizness to settle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Marvis Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram / Amara Kanu Set To Throw Beyonce Themed Birthday Bash [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.